Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Message for Mand'alor [Vilaz Munin]

[Sending message...]

[member="Vilaz Munin"],

If this message reaches you, then know that you and your people have my deepest sympathies for what has happened on Mandalore. News of such catastrophes travel fast; we learned this the hard way with the Korriban incident.

I want you to know that I do not consider you my enemy, Mand'alor. We've fought together more than once, and I know of your meeting with my father, blessed be his name. He trusted you when he had no reason to, and offered his hospitality just as he would anyone else. He recognised in you, as I do, that you are an honourable warrior and a good man. I have no desire to fight you, but should the Clans march to war on Silver space, know that we will defend ourselves. However, this is not the reason I contact you now.

Our people stand ready to aid Mandalore with healers and relief efforts, if you will allow us to help. I have no doubt the mighty Mandalorians have the necessary resources to take care of their own, but this is no ordinary occurrence. From what our reports say the effects are planet-wide, and you will need able bodies to evacuate and rebuild. No-one deserves this fate, friend or foe.

Consider it, at the very least.

Thurion Heavenshield,
Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi Order

[Message sent]

He was a busy man during these past days. Never had he been so busy, not even war got him so worked up. Then again, he was a warrior with many years of experience in that occupation making him able to endure boring war meetings and the harsh rhythm of a battle. That being said, he was absolutely inept in solving situations such as a planetary devastation that Mandalore was now going through.

As the day went by he received a message. He expected it to be a Mandalorian or some foreign businessman to inform him of some good or bad news, but the message was otherwise.

He was surprised when he read the message, but he did not just read it once. He read it again, and again, and again, until he could no longer read it. Many things were being thought in Vilaz's head; however, these thoughts weren't exactly friendly towards Thurion's message. The Munin hated it when he was pitied from anyone. But what got him the most was that the Jedi offered him their help. He once was indifferent about the Jedi and their many orders, but in the most recent events he had grown to despise them which was evident as he joined a Mandalorian raiding group at the planet of Ossus. Ever since he was delve into the history and past of the Mandalorians, something snapped in him. Mand'alor was a man that took things very seriously, and when he read about the infamous Mandalorian Excision it became his mission to bring a crusading vengeance on the Jedi. To some, he was irrational which would be demonstrated in the message he was conjuring up.

[Sending message...]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"],

I have considered your offerings, Jedi.

And the Mandalorians won't be needing any help from the Silver Jedi, nor your pities and sympathies. The aid that you are attempting to give us should be used for your weak defenses because we will come and do something much more grand than Ossus.

I have no quarrel with your father or his people but if they do aid you, then they will receive nothing but fury and wrath. I am neither a good or an evil man. I am just a man that will do what thinks is right and best.

The Mandalorians have endured many unfortunate things in the past, but we have always survived and will continue to do so. This tragedy will only make us grow stronger and bigger than ever and it will be something that the Jedi, all Jedi, will face and be worried of.

Vilaz Munin,
Mand'alor

[Message sent]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom