Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meet Up (Chloe

In a cafe, on a planet you don't need to know about just yet, McNeal sat at table, drinking a coffee. A change from the usual alcoholic beverage he would have. He was here to make a partnership with a splicer. In his past years he did a lot of odd jobs, and that made him qualified to do just about anything. He wore his street clothes, and didn't bare his weapons. It was coffee time, a good sub for beer, and whiskey.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
Chloe would be the first one to admit that she wasn't the best when it came to fighting. She knew how to use a blaster of course but she was no expert in fighting which inhibited the types of jobs she could take or rather would take. The woman was not going to put herself in a sticky situation just for a few credits. She couldn't use the credits if she was dead obvious. Chloe was now taking classes but that was a work in progress. The job she came across would be a dangerous one and she needed help. Someone who had experience with these types of things and could act as muscle which was why she had contacted [member="McNeal"] . He had an impressive track record and she was hoping to work with him.

After ordering herself a Caf she glanced around the cafe looking for her contact. Normally she would have arrived first however she had gotten a little caught up in a different project. She was here now though with coffee and her datapad of course. "McNeal?" She questioned as she stopped at one particular table.

Has Ryan sipped his coffee strolling through a datapad on a the woman he was to meet, he finally realized, this woman was much smarter, and more savvy with tech. Then someone called his name, and he looked up. "CRAP!" he whispered, as he was started that she was already beside him.

"Please sit, haha, scared me, I was relaxed by this coffee, didn't even see you there." He said as he got up, and pulled her chair out for her. What probably gave McNeal away the most was the arm sleeve of tats on his right arm. [member="Chloe Hinata"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
She had scared him already? This was going to be very interesting indeed and she was in no way happy about it. She couldn't work with someone whom was that jittery but perhaps it was just the coffee or he didn't have his guard up. Chloe always had her guard up so maybe that was just a her thing. The woman was still willing to speak with him and see what he had to offer her. She could than tell him what she had to offer and they could go from there.

"Thank you," she smiled lightly taking a seat at the table before taking a sip of her caf. "I'm glad you agreed to meet with me. I believe with my brains and your strength we could go far together. I can do much in the way of cracking security codes but the actual getting into the secure area not so much. It hinders what jobs I'm able to take." She paused to take a sip of her caf.

[member="McNeal"]

Taking back his seat, Ryan put his business face on, full attentive, usually he was fully aware of everything but coffee had a way to make one relax. He'd have to get a coffee machine for the Madonna. As the woman spoke, he listen, fully attentive. She needed a person who could get her into places where a gun maybe needed. With that said, Ryan knew what to say back.

"Sometimes its about muscle, its just getting in, visit in plain sight, then using muscle. I've had just about every job you can think of, mechanic, accountant, security jobs for business." He paused, and took a sip of coffee. "Thane you for introducing my to coffee, but lets say wyou want ti get into...a bank, no better yet," he leaned a little forward and dropped his voice so only she'd be able to here it, "a Republic database, well first, you wanna know where your cameras are, employee schedules, schematics of the place, I can get you that information." He leaned back and took a sip of coffee again. "Reason being, you don't use muscle to get in, then you'll have hell to get put of." He finished talking [member="Chloe Hinata"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
"I'm quite addicted to caf," she grinned at him as she took another sip of her caf. "Exactly, it would be nice to know where the cameras I am looking at are located if I were to rob a bank that is. Semantics would also be a good thing to have as well which can easily be obtained through hacking. In order to get the actual credits you need muscle though which I don't have. Are you willing to do anything to get what you want? I know somethings are dirty such as the bank robing. I'm wondering how far your willing to go to get what you want. What do you want?"

If they were to work together she wanted to make sure they had the same page with what they wanted. She was hoping for new tech so she could have a better place for herself.

[member="McNeal"]

How far was he willing to go? "If there was a limit to how far ended, I would break that limit." He smirked, and sipped more coffee. "I see why you would be addicted." He touched athe screen of the datapad, and slid it over to her. "There's a bank nearby, three cameras right in the front, on over the entrance, and one on both corners. Inside there's another right behind the entrance camera. Five more dot the pillars, they hidden." He stood up, and gestured at his cup, "I'm going to get a refill, want anything while I'm up there?" What the woman probably wouldn't know was this was his personal datapad, held all his info, places he'd been, and secrets. If she was gas good as a slicer as she seemed, maybe she would attempt to get in, which he was perfectly fine with, partnerships held no secrets, gotta know who you're working with right? [member="Chloe Hinata"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
She spent many sleepless nights working on a project courtesy of caf. This was the first time in a while she had actually sat down and spoke with someone. Normally she was always behind the computer interacting with others so this was different however not in a bad way. This was actually enjoyable and he was fun talking to. She may actually be able to work together and she liked his thinking that he was willing to do anything. "You want to take that bank? We could get to planning on how we want to go about doing that. I can easily get into their security systems and find out where the big money is hidden. I'm good, thanks." She nodded looking briefly up from the data pad. It would take ten minutes tops to get in there and get the codes they needed.

Before she had met with him she had done her research on him so there was no need for her to go through his personal records besides there had to be some element of trust.

[member="McNeal"]

Getting back from the refill, Ryan sat back down, smelled the coffee. Taking in the bitter sweet aroma, he looked at her. "We can take that banks, or we can do something you had in mind, either way im fine." He took a sip of the new coffee, black with one sugar. Sweet, but bitter, like his heart. "Or we can sit here, and talk a little more, like i said you decide." He leaned back in his chair, his scared lip touching the cup, and taking in the hot liquid. This was the best meet up he had ever had, and he looked forward to their partnership. It was a worl where who had your back, also held yur life, and he was okay with this person holdinh his. "You look like you dont get out often, no offense, you look fine i mean, uh.." He decided to just stop talking. [member="Chloe Hinata"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
"I don't get out too often. I spend way too much of my time behind a computer screen in my apartment. One day I'll have a nicer place to do my work but until than the apartment it is." She was pretty sure that she sounded pathetic to him since she didn't get out much. This was rather new to her however Chloe was willing to give it a try. She always had told herself she wished to get out more.

"Well, what I have is a little more complicated. I think a simple bank job would be better for us at first so we could feel each other out and see how each other works." She knew it was risky having a partner however it was worth it. If this worked out they could do wonders together. "We split the winnings?"

[member="McNeal"]

Ryan had this soft spot in the back of his heart, it didn't get out much, but it still existed. He blew on his coffee, and sipped it more as he listened. "Sounds good to me, but how do you want to plan this?" He leaned forward and looked at her. She was in charge here in his head, woman liked to lead, and he was okay with that. [member="Chloe Hinata"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
[member="McNeal"]

"Well, we can't just storm the place without coming up with a plan first. That would be stupid, I suggest we finish our coffee and plan out how to go about this. It would nice to have blue prints and all our ducks lined up in a row. I have never worked with anyone before so this is all new to me." She smiled taking a sip of her caf.

He nodded at her as he listened. Of course a plan would be needed. "First off, how many people are in this building daily? Camera positions are going to be needed, of course the good prints. What security measures have they've taken to keep everything secure?" He stopped and sipped more coffee, making a slight smacking sound after he was done. "How long would it take for authorities to arrive? Many details, all easy answers with the right research." I leaned forward and tapped more on the pad. "See the cameras are all lined up to watch the main floor of the building, the second story as less cameras, and a few blind spots." He spoke as he tapped again, and slid it over to her. To others it could seem they were playing a game, or maybe planning a honeymoon. As long as they played this safe, nothing bad would happen. "There's two places we can go too. Here is the bank teller office, stupid idiots built it right onto the main vault. The second is a janitor closet, big enough for four people to stand in. It hovers over the second vault, whatever security is in there I don't know." He drank the rest of his coffee, and leaned back. "I'm thinking, civvie clothes, small armor underneath, small one hand weapons. We go in quick, clean, and quietly. Ive got old janitor stuff in my ship, keep a little somethinng from my jobs, uniforms and stuff. I can get in there almost unnoticed." He stopped, he had a lot of ideas of how to get in, but she had say as well and he wanted to hear her thoughts. [member="Chloe Hinata"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
[member="McNeal"]

"The cameras we shouldn't have to worry about. Those are easy enough for me to take down." She paused taking a sip of her caf. He really had all of this planned out it seemed. She wondered if he had been planning a job on his own like this for awhile. "The second vault will be highly guarded and if we take those guards out first well less for us to deal with plus I'm thinking that vault has what we really want. We just need to know the best time to go perhaps when there is a change of guard."

He nodded, when would be the best time to go in? Would shift change be the best choice? He rubbed the arm with the tats, something he did when he did some thinking deeper then normal. "How do you look in a dress?" He asked in a serious question, no way a flirt, but easily taken as one. [member="Chloe Hinata"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom