Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A mechanic from a party planet (PM to join)

Smiling I said, "Perfect then after dinner we can grab anything you'll be needing to take with you and then we can take a trip back to Voss. By the way while I'm thinking about it I should probably let you know that the house has a natural hot-spring just in case you're interested..." Having finished that thought the waitress brought our drinks and food out. Looking at this young woman I thought this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

[member="nisa luma"]

She raised a eye brow and gave a smile

is rhat so? Keep stacking the benefits like this and you might have a mechanic for a very very very lomg time

She said and looked at the food as it was sat out, she started eating and sipping in her drink, all the while secretly excited she was going off world finally
[member="Selena Drayven"]

Smiling I said, "It is indeed, though I'd be very okay with having a good mechanic around for a very, very, very long time. Especially one that looks as good as you do..." With that I began sipping my tea and digging into my food. I was curious what all Nisa was going to bring with her when we got done here. If she was really this excited to get off world then I doubted she'd be bringing much with her, though she'd be getting squared away at my home on Voss in one of the larger guest rooms so whatever she didn't have we could have ordered and moved in for her...

[member="nisa luma"]

She gave a smile at her comment as she finished her meal and drink with a happy sigh

why thank you darling, gotta admit woman don't take a interest but I guess with my mechanic skills it makes perfect sense
[member="Selena Drayven"]

Finishing up my food as well I looked over at Nisa and smiled at her comments. Giving her a sultry look I let my foot move along her thigh once more before slipping my heels back on. Reaching under my dress I pulled a large credit chip from my right thigh and slid it onto the table. "Well that should more than cover the meal love, shall we head back to my ship? If you're just ready to leave things here and head to Voss then we may as well go now..."

[member="nisa luma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom