Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A mechanic from a party planet (PM to join)

I'd been doing some exploring recently throughout the galaxy that'd led me to the party planet of Zeltros. The pheromones of the planet and people I'd found actually didn't affect me thankfully. One of the perks of having a Master who was Zeltron I supposed was finding out more about the species. After having reached out to Zara a contact of my sister's I'd found out about a fairly remarkable mechanic by the name of Nisa Luma.

I wasn't sure where I'd find her but Zara had recommended I find a club close to a junkyard to begin my search on account of there being ship parts as well as dwellings and several mechanic shops nearby. Programming The Cherry Blossom to begin a descent course as I pulled on a bit of a party girl dress and heels. Strapping several knives to my thighs I got ready to hit the party planet of the galaxy and hopefully meet this incredibly gifted mechanic....

[member="nisa luma"]

Cling....clang..bang..whiiirrrrrr....click

And then a sigh, Nisa looked at the time as she pushed away from the speeder, it was close to being night and she had to go get ready for the show, thank God she didn't work at one of the trash ones...but it definitely wasn't the high class one

Do she quickly put stuff up, got cleaned up in the refresher, gather her outfit and quickly moved out, she arrived with ten minutes to get dressed, after she was dressed she walked out slowly and smiled

Show time!
[member="Selena Drayven"]

I'd made my way to a club near one of the junkyards and repair shops and now I was waiting to run into this young woman. My Master had said that one needed patience and to listen to where The Force led them...So now I was sipping a Cupid's Arrow in a corner booth waiting for a show to start and trusting that whoever this mechanic was she'd show up sooner or later...as I took a sip of my drink the curtains parted and some music began I guess this was where the girl would be if anywhere.... Looking towards the stage I took another sip of my drink and waited for her to pop out at me from the stage...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/67/3a/9e/673a9e70c7cf9fae13c42e43e830390d.jpg

[member="nisa luma"]

She soon was on stafe, she was one of the big attractions, she looked at the crowd, she had no need to use her pheromones, so she simply started dancing, body wrapping around the metal pole, people howlered and cheered as credits were paid directly to her, soon after about 10 minutes she moved off stage and to the dancers room

I'd watched the young woman on stage and by The Force she was good... Moving over towards the bar I asked the barkeep who she was and if there was a chance to meet her to arrange a rather large tip. He smiled and said, "Yeah backstage dancers room tell Nisa there's a bottle of whatever she wants that she can pick up on her way out." Nodding I headed back through the halls towards the dancers rooms. Knocking twice I waited for an answer before heading in. In terms of tips I didn't normally carry many valuables but I had something shiny that she likely wouldn't turn down...

[member="nisa luma"]

She looked up, a knock was usual, she stood as she opened the door after she got decent and smiled at the woman, now that was a first for a woman to visit, her pheromones slightly acted up as she spoke

*how may I help you?*

As she opened the door slightly and asked how she could help me I smiled slightly and said, "Well first I can see why they like you here. You're quite an extraordinary dancer and I wanted to pay you for that accordingly. Not in credits mind you, but in something much...shinier. Also it turns out that I'm in the market for a good mechanic and word from one of my sources is that you're quite gifted in that area as well." Pulling a small velvet bag from a drawstring bag on my right upper thigh I opened it and handed it through the open door. The bag held a small handful of various gems including Ankarres sapphires and Echani fire opals.

Looking at her through the door I said, "If you're interested in dinner and a drink perhaps we can discuss more then?" I could smell the pheromes just slightly coming off of her and while not mind altering they smelled to me of Echani cherry blossoms and warm vanilla, two of my favorite scents... Odds were that when she took a look at what was in the bag she'd be ready to leave right then, on the chance that she wasn't persuaded by that then dinner and a drink would probably be welcome after her putting on a performance for the club...

[member="nisa luma"]

She listned and gave a small smile as she pushed her hair back gentky and looked to her, she took the bag as she looked inside of it, her eyes widened as she looked to her then the bag then her again in disbelief

well then...i..well you have my interest, first with the sources saying I'm a good.mechanic which is not wrong that is just my day job, second you realize the place of these things? This is enough for a full condo in the better parts

She looked around for a moment

lemme get into something more appropriate and I'll be right out

She said as she closed the door and changed into a dress, one with a deep v on the back and a cut down the side...showed a little leg and back off, she opened the door and smiled

lead the way darling

Ahhh yes the price of the gems was quite extraordinary. Then again my sister and I had always enjoyed doing our own exploring, one of our shared hobbies had been making jewelry out of river stones on Eshan. Listening to Nisa talk about the value of the stones as well as how it could buy a condo in nicer parts I smiled. She mentioned getting into something more appropriate and popped back out clad in a very nice dress that showed off quite a bit of skin in the back along with a rather generous view of her legs. Then as she said lead the way I took her hand and guided her out the back door to where I'd parked my speeder bike. Pulling a helmet off the handlebars I handed one back to her and slid mine on before activating the helmet to helmet comms and starting the bike up.

As I began pulling out on my bike I said, "So those gems are in fact what you think they are, Ankarres sapphires and Echani fire-opals. I wanted to pay you for that dance as well as give you an opportunity to perhaps move somewhere other than Zeltros. Hell, with that you could buy your own ship....A Mandalorian contact of mine mentioned that you worked as a mechanic part-time but that you danced too so I was glad to catch the show. My question is though if given the option, would you work with me as say a personal mechanic?"

Pausing for a moment I continued, "Quite honestly I'm osik with most repair work, and I happen to have more things that need fixing than I can actually work on. The pay would be good of course, that little bag would differ on what actually was in it or if you prefer credits that can be done as well. I kinda wanted to get business taken care of first though that way we could both enjoy dinner without the boring stuff to talk about."

I'd started to open up the throttle and now we were rocketing towards a nicer section of Zeltros that Zara had told me about. Apparently they had excellent Thai and stir-fry there and hopefully Nisa would enjoy it...

[member="nisa luma"]

She listned as she slipped the helmet on, and hopped on holding onto the back part as she gave a smirk, a job offer it seemed...." well, your contact is right I do repairs mostly small things occasionally I'll join a ground repair crew for repairing items such as cruiser components, plus they enjoy having someone able to get into those tight spots"

She then gave a thought for a moment and spoke as she smiled, though she wouldn't see it she'd hear it "tell you what, let's talk about over dinner darling and I shall give it good thought. Definitely something I'd be interested in doing"

She said as she felt the speeder bike go faster

Smiling at what she had to say I leaned forward on the bike and felt her wrap her arms around my waist as I went into a turn. Checking the speed gauge I looked at the HUD in my helmet and saw that the two restaurants were approaching. Slowing my speed I asked her, "So what'd be your preference for food love, Thai or Stir-fry?"

[member="nisa luma"]

She held on as she gave a smile as they turned, she keyed go as they slowed down, two options....she couldnt decide which one was the best at the moment....she had enough stir fry this week...so Thai it was

i think Thai sounds good haven't had that on awhile heard the place is pretty good though

Smiling at her mention of Thai I glanced at my HUD in my helmet and deactivated the notification for the stir-fry place. Speaking into the helmet comms I said, "Thai it is then for the lady, you can go ahead and remove your helmet if you want, we're almost there love." Pulling in next to the restaurant I pulled my helmet off my head and secured it to the handlebars. Slinging my leg over the bike I extended my hand and waited for Nisa to dismount as well. I could smell the peanut chicken and jasmine rice even out here....

[member="nisa luma"]

She removed her helmet as she held it carefully, she looked around as she gave a smile

Mmmm steel pretty good from here

She said as she followed her in, the smell as she opened the door would hit hard, it made her mouth water she gave a smile and motioned for her to come in

Following Nisa inside I grabbed a table and waited for a hostess to come grab our orders. Looking across the table at her I said, "So business first, then pleasure?" I was still curious about her answer to my offer of a job, plus we had a bit of time to just chat...

[member="nisa luma"]

She smiled as she sat on the other side and got comfy, a waitress came by to take orders, Nisa orders a shrimp dinner and rice and the waitress waited for [member="Selena Drayven"] to order

yes business then pleasure

Looking towards the waitress I said, "I'll have a pot of the Jasmine tea along with the Peanut chicken and jasmine rice. A side of curry sauce as well if you don't mind." The waitress took our orders and left leaving Nisa and me alone. Looking across the table into her eyes I said, "So Nisa, what exactly are you looking for in terms of work as a mechanic? Travel benefits, good pay, a cute boss? As you've already seen I can pay you quite well so I guess I'm curious as to what it is that you want love...."

Looking across the table I tried to see what her reaction might be. I let my heels slip off and folded one leg up underneath me as I reached with the other towards her. Tucking my bangs behind my pointed ears I looked at her and waited to see what she'd say...

[member="nisa luma"]

The waitress nodded and left to put the orders in

well the usual, room food credits, I'm not a worker who needs a lot just a good paying job, the cute boss can be a benefit we can say

She said and winked, she crossed her legs as she smiled, didn't seem like it was gonna be a bad night at all, good food company you and got paid amazingly

Smiling at her comment of how the cute boss could be a benefit I extended my leg further until it was resting along her smooth thigh and said, "Well as to rooms I've several available at my place on Voss. When my sister built the place she added quite a few guest rooms, as to the food well that'd be covered as well. Though if you wanted to get any specific food I'm always open to new things and as to your pay...Well I've a few contacts in the galaxy tonight it was gems though if you prefer credits then I've got a contact on Coruscant who'll be happy to trade credits for gems."

Running my bare foot along her thigh I looked into her eyes and said, "Sooo sound like a good arrangement? Keep in mind you don't have to bunk in one of the guestrooms, with whatever you'll be making you can do whatever you want with that money."

[member="nisa luma"]

She looked down at her foot and relaxed, she gave a smile setting back as she listned to her , seemed to good but...the woman did just pay for her probably was gonna pay for.dinner, and it was a job that wasn't on the world

So she took a few.minutes then nodded as she gave a smile to her, gently reaching to move her foot off looking in her eyes

a guest room would be perfect give me a place to have privacy....I'll accept this offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom