Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A meaningful Signature picture

Equinox

Agility is key.
I would love it if someone could make me a sig, I really don't care how it looks along as it is similar to how I describe it. I would make one myself, but i'm the opposite of arty. Thanks in advance to anyone that could take their time to make me one. I really appreciate it!

Feeling/Look: A dark, desolate planet, with bodies scattered, dead all around on the floor, and one black silhouette in the middle preferably holding two lightsabers with a glow (white) to light up the area a little. It's more about having a landscape to look across and then suddenly you see dead bodies and one living in the center as the focus.

Word: I noticed the sigs here that have a word on it that could be really meaningful. I'd love it if someone could put a word on what I have described above. The word being: Life.

Thanks again in advance for anyone that could try to do this for me, the community is so good to me already and I haven't even been here a week! Love it! Thank you all!

EDIT: If you are going to try this and would like some help for how the dimensions of the picture, it would be as long as four of the titles below which should be about 142 x 4 = 568 pixels wide and then you can make it however tall it needs to be to look good. Thanks again and sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Equinox

Agility is key.
I know they’re amazing, so cool! I did ask her very nicely and i’m waiting for a reply. Hopes up! Thanks anyway nice of you to respond!

[member="EquinoxIsLife"]

I did my best to encompass everything you had asked for.

life_by_kioxes-dbx47bz.png

Hopefully this is close enough to what you had in mind. The only thing I didn't really take into consideration was the size of the signature, but that's simply due to the fact that this is my default size - all of the signatures I've made are this size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom