Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a Master or way to learn new things

I understand in order to rank up a character you need a master to learn from but where can you find one for your faction?
EX; im a Rouge padawan where can i find a roughe jedi master or knight?
And is it possible to learn things on your own thru finger pains of massive writing or other methods?

Krafurk Maris said:
I understand in order to rank up a character you need a master to learn from but where can you find one for your faction?
Well, basically, but there are other ways, too. Anyways, the best way is to ask from the Rogue Jedi you may find in the board. Whenever you see one, PM them or contact them in another way. Maybe they can help you. Factions also provide a way to get trained by requesting masters/apprentices and more and more. Be sure to check what the faction you're a member of has to offer. If you're not a member, you may also ask for a master in the RP Discussion board.

Krafurk Maris said:
And is it possible to learn things on your own thru finger pains of massive writing or other methods?
Yes. For example, holocrons are a great way for training. But you'd have to get a holocron in that case. Check that thread to see who owns what holocrons so that you wouldn't go hunting for a holocron which is already in somebody else's hands. There are also so many other ways to get trained. Having a master is the best, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom