Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little R&R (Noah Corek)

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
Jeen ahad brought her elbow down to stop his haymaker before catching his arm. As she held him there she asked "Melissa? That a friend of yours or....?" she smirked before pushing him back. Trying to take advantage she made a few more fient strikes and started for amore boxing stance. At this point it wasn't clear if she was trying or just trying to play out for conversation.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah chuckled when Jenna feinted and then actually tried to hit him, to which he all blocked. He laughed even harder when she implied that he and Melissa had something, though it was a little creepy when he though about it. "No, Melissa is my little girl. She was from my marriage." Noah told her as he threw a left hook followed by a right and then a leg sweep.

Tanalth

A little bit of comfort came from the answer, though it did follow up with a bit of curiosity. "Oh. I see. Sorry if I made that sound weird." She blocked the punch and, seeing the sweep coming, had lifted her leg up before bringing it down. She pushed him back in order to get back into a fighting stance again while asking "Would I be prying too much if I asked what happened?" Another few feints before attempting a kick to his left side.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

"It's fine, that's what most people think when I mention her, people for some reason think its weird that a thirty-four year old who has killed over five hundred people has a daughter, don't know why." Noah told her and let himself be pushed back, though he more than not stepped back due to his big size. "Your not prying, just don't wanna talk about it, bad memories." Noah informed her as he got back into a proper stance and waited for her to attack.

Tanalth

At her first rmeark she said "I don't either." even though she knew the joke in what he was saying. After the mention of his former marriage she said "It's okay. I've had some bad relationships too. Didn't go as far as marrige but I can imagine." After that she got back into a stance before attempting a punch to the right side of his face followed by an attmepted elbow to the chest. Meanwhile she said "So anyways, I was wondering if you might want to get some coffee or something afterwards. You know, to help with recovering after all of this beating we're giving each other." she smirked.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

"You can say that again..." Noah trailed off and blocked her punch to the right side of his face, only to leave himself open for a elbow to the chest. Stumbling back a little Noah heard what she said about getting coffee. Holding his hand up to stop her Noah took a watch out of his pocket and checked it. "Well if we leave now, we should have a good two hours to ourselves. I've got a meeting later with HK and a few of the top brass to discuss what to do with the boss."

Tanalth

When [member="Noah Corek"] had mentioned the time Jenna looked over to the clock on the wall. Seeing he had a good point about having at least two hours together she looked back and said "Okay. Just give me a few minutes to change and shower. Don't think enough coffee smell is going to drown out the sweat stink from all the fighting." She made her way out of the ring and to the stairs before saying "Twenty minutes, okay? I'll meet you at the front door." After that she hurried off as fast as she could to get her things that she'd left up in the gym before hurrying to the showers. She had not realized it but Jenna had a little more haste in her steps now, an eager attitude coming over her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom