Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little R&R (Noah Corek)

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
In order to be a good agent, or anyone with a decent build, you had to always stay in-shape. That's the first thing anyone would tell you if you were into work outs or just having a decent exercise. Of course other stuff was needed. Good diet, at least an hour's worth of exercise a day and all. But for some like Jenna she wanted to push it just to stay extra fit. Her work outs usually meant some time at the target range followed by up to two hours in the gym. And given how she felt the need for a little more after her previous missions no better time like the present as they say.

Working from one of the buildings own by the Omega Protectorate, as she worked for them, Jenna had been at her little routine most of the morning already. He aim was getting better as she'd seen from the target session she went through first. She always preferred to get it out of the way as she was a more hand-to-hand type of girl. She'd managed to round every shot within the same area, not missing the little target droids they allowed her to use for the practice. Of course when the trainer present had made a gross mention of her looks a stray blast had went over his head. Just a warning shot.

Now she was at the gym and, thankfully, it wasn't too crowded today. She prefer it over guys constantly looking at her and bothering her. If she wanted time to pick up guys it would be at the bar or something like that. For now she just wanted to clear her head and do some simple squats and runs and the like. Now that she was on a treadmill Jenna began to do her run of twelve miles an hour.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]
Down Stairs in the Sparring Ring

Noah stood in the sparring ring, his two opponents facing him. One was a bearded man, standing about six foot three inches, blue eyes and black hair, he was wearing a smirk and had his fists up in a fighting stance. The other opponent was five foot eight inch, auburn haired woman with green eyes with her firm jaw set in a determined manner.

"You ready do spar mate?" The bearded man said. "I think we can take him this time Ilona." The man informed the woman, speaking with his Imperial accent. "Really Gideon? Why do you think that? Did we beat him the last nine times today?" The woman, Ilona, said sarcastically, though the smirk on her face implacated she was joking.

"Can we just get on with this?" Noah asked with a smile as he pulled on some fighting gloves and got into his stance and waited.

Tanalth

After an hour on the treadmill Jenna had finished, a little winded from all the running. She walked over to a nearby bench to drink her water before hearing something. It was coming from the stairs nearby which went down into the Sparring room. Jenna usually never went down unless she knew people who were down there for a little friendly match or the like. However, as she listened, she heard a familiar voice. Walking over, her water bottle still in hand, she stood at the landing above the steps and listened before hearing it again.

"Noah?" she said to herself before walking down.

Her sneakers clicked with each step she took down and down into the room before seeing the large ring. The first two people she saw were a bearded man and a woman, both looking well fit to fight. And then she'd seen him. [member="Noah Corek"] . She smiled, having not expected to run into him, before standing at the doorway quietly to watch. She wanted to see how well he could fight, especially after the last time she saw him it was when he was teaching a little sparring class of his own. Though, as she did, it wasn't just his fighting moves she watched.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah heard footsteps coming down the stairs hear the ring but Noah didn't pay attention, too focused on Ilona and Gideon. Gideon came first, as always not being patient enough to wait for him to make the first move like he told Gideon hundreds if not thousands of times. Gideon came with a right hook, which Noah easily deflected to the left side, leaving Gideon open for a fist to his ribs, which Noah delivered, knocking the wind out of Gideon. Ilona came next, bringing her usual spin-kick, which Noah caught her heel and spun her around, giving her a kick to the back, sending her stumbling forward a few feet before regaining balance.

He heard steps and began to turn around before Gideon delivered a left hook and slammed it into his jaw, sending him stumbling backwards and leaned over the ropes of the ring. Leaning over the ropes, Noah saw Jenna there and smiled at her, a little blood dribbling from his mouth. "Give me a sec Jenna this will be over soon." Noah told her and turned around giving Gideon a kick to the knee and punching him in the jaw hinge, knocking him out.

Tanalth

She smiled back while watching Noah dealing with his sparring partners. She had to give him credit that he good take a punch as well as he handed them out. Watching him move Jenna did take a minute to figure his fighting style. If for nothing else it would help if ever she had to go a few rounds with him. As he called over to her she held her hand up and said "Sure thing." after that she walked over to the ring to get a 'better look' before saying "If you need a tag in, I'm right here." both to Noah but also to the others due to how it looked like they were almost done. [member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah chuckled when Jenna mentioned a tag in. "Oh no this will be over in a second, Ilona is easy, I just need to-" "Excuse me!?" Noah smiled as Ilona charged towards him. 'Hook, line and sinker.' Noah thought as Ilona came forward, throwing her right fist, which Noah grabbed, then wrapped her arm over his shoulders and threw her over, knocking the wind out of her and she stayed on the ground, knowing that if she did get up, Noah would hit her in the jaw hinge, knocking her out like Gideon. Turning around Noah smiled at Jenna. "See I told you I didn't need a tag in."

Tanalth

Jenna shrugged when he obviously denied needing help, more a friendly gesture about it. And upon seeing him dispatch the last sparring partner it become even more clear. She nodded as he hands went to her hips before hearing him retell how he didn't need a tag in. "Obviously not." she said, smirking. She looked between the two downed opponents before looking back up to him. "Care to go a few rounds with me? Obviously you're not afraid to hit a girl, right?" she indicated Ilona.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah chuckled when Jenna asked if he wanted to fight her and then used Ilona as a example that he was willing to hit a girl. "Well I'm not afraid to hit Ilona because we served in the Republic Commandos for thirteen years together and I've known her since I was nine as well, so there is that. But sure get in the ring, we'll have a nice time." Noah told her and threw a identical pair of fighting gloves and went over to Gideon and slapped him awake. "Get outta the ring, Templar wants a fight." Gideon nodded and hopped out of the ring, picking up Ilona and getting her outta the ring.

Tanalth

After being tossed the gloves Jenna took a minute to try them on. They fit and they weren't restraining at all. Perfect for a fight. Watching the other two leave, one needing to be carried by the other, Jenna looked back to [member="Noah Corek"] and smirked before making her way up into the ring. "You sure have a crazy way of treating your friends." she commented as she readied herself. A little stretching here-and-there, she being sure Noah would watch like last time, before standing in a fighting position. "I wonder what's in store for someone like me. I mean we're friends, aren't we? Or would you call it something else?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah chuckled when she mentioned it was weird how he treated his friends. "Me, Gideon and Ilona spar every weekend. We have ever since we I was sixteen, Gideon was fifteen and Ilona was fourteen. It's kinda like a weekend ritual." Noah informed her as he got in a stance as well, though he was a little bit caught off guard at what she said. "Well what do you want us to be?" Noah asked as he began to walk forward, guard up just in case she decided to strike out at him, she was a spook after all.

Tanalth

Smirking as his question to her question she said "For now just sparring partners. After that...guess it depends on the winner." She waited until he came close, as he seemed to, before striking out with a feint to the right. She swung her left fist up to try and get him on the cheek and, pending how it went, she followed with a upper cross to the chin. She wasn't using her feet yet, only to move to the side when needed.

[member="Noah Corek"]

(Careful with the 'spook' reference. I know what you meant but to some people it might seem racist. lol)

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah smiled and nodded and then began to watch her, some might think that he was checking her out but it was all part of his strategy. During Commando hand to hand training they taught him and everyone else to watch you opponent for any muscle twitch and since every attack had a different twitch, Noah could basically predict with near one hundred percent accuracy. Not falling for the feint, Noah deflected the left handed strike upwards and then grabbed her wrist when she tried to uppercut him with her right hand. Noah then twisted her wrist and pulled up and at the same time trying to sweep her legs with his left leg.

Tanalth

Jenna had groaned when she felt her wrist twisted. Not that she had much time to dwell on it before the legs were taken out from under her. When she fell back she looked up to Noah, smiling at how he'd gotten the better of her. Didn't mean she was finished. Even though she was down she had learned that every move in a fight had opportunities, even the ones where you made a mistake or didn't have the upper hand. As she she reacted by reached her legs out and catching his in a scissor-lock. Once she had him she twisted, pulling him down. Once he was down she tried to grab his arm and hold it in a grip, her feet hopefully around his neck by then.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah chuckled as Jenna tried to pull him down to her. "Someone getting frisky huh?" Noah asked with a smirk as he pulled up, with Jenna wrapped around his neck and holding onto him as well, he would most likely come up with him. Noah dropped down to a knee as quick as he could, though this might hurt his knee a bit, it would also slam Jenna's back against the ground either detaching her from him or knocking the breath out of her, after which he could detach her from him.

Tanalth

A sudden drop and Jenna felt herself bang against the canvas of the ring. She gave a hard "Oof!" before being forced to let go of [member="Noah Corek"] in the process. She looked up when he'd mentioned being frisky, she smirked before arching her body as she jumped up to her feet. Getting back in a fighting stance she said "Like I always play it." After that she tried to deliver a kick to his gut, only a probing at this point to see what he would do.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah rolled his eyes when she kicked towards his gut, from the twitch of her muscles, he knew that she was only probing now. He grabbed her ankle when she kicked and just held it and didn't do anything. "If we're going to spar, don't probe, actually try and hit if your going to kick or punch." Noah informed her as he still held her ankle in his hand.

Tanalth

With him holding her ankle up Jenna listned as he basically told her to try and not just mince around with probing in a fight. She gave a little shrug and responded "If you say so." before bringing her other foot up in a turn while he held her still. Given that his hands were full there was no way he could avoid taking her foot to the face. All she needed as she eventually fell to the ground but rolled over to get back to her feet. A hard hit, yes, but knowing he'd say something she retorted with "Hey you said give your all."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah stumbled back as the foot collided with his face and there was a loud cracking noise as his nose was bent sideways. "Okay now I'm pissed that I've got a broken nose, in your defense I did tell you not to hold back. But you do realized this means I'm not holding back now right?" Noah asked rhetorically as he moved forward, faster than a man of his side would be able to, with a very convincing feint to the right and a left hook, followed by a spin kick aimed for her lower left jaw hinge.

Tanalth

Knowing that he'd made his point about not holding back Jenna smiled, about to say something. Before she could, however, she was taken off-gaurd by his sudden feitn before she took one square in the jaw. She backed up and held her hand to give herself a minute. She felt her jaw, feeling how sore it was, before looking back to him and smirking. "Okay, you made your point." she shrugged before getting back into a fighting stance. She began to circle him before making a few feint punches and another attempted kick. As she did she asked "By the way. Are you....doing anything later?"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jenna Templar"]

Noah laughed when she keeled over slightly rubbed her sore jaw, phrasing, and was obviously in pain from it. Noah laughed even more when she said he had made him point. "Oh no Agent Templar, I haven't made my point just yet..." Noah trailed off and then blocked her feints and kick and went for a haymaker straight for her ribs. "Doing anything later? Nah, Melissa is staying at a friends house because she said she needed some time to herself without my snooping, so I've got a lot of free time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom