Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Little Housewarming Life Day Gift

TiZaLde.png

TO High Priest Gillom Rone Gillom Rone of the Herdship Vonnuvi, and the Vonnuvi Jedi Enclave

A long time ago the Jedi asked me to take care of some holocrons. Most of them have found good homes, but there's one I still have that isn't mine to hang on to. There used to be an Ithorian nature priest, a pacifist Jedi named Boolon Murr. Nice man, good friend. The One Sith killed him close to sixty years ago.

I've got
his holocron and it seems to me it's fitting it should go to the best and most sensible Ithorian/Jedi collaboration I've ever heard of. I've included the holocron as a gift to the Herdship Vonnuvi. Lot of good in here about healing, plants, pacifism, fixing Sithspawn back to how they were, making nullification resin, making enemies fall asleep.

I'm part of a tradition that keeps this kind of record safe until the galaxy stabilizes and the rest of the Dark Age winds down, and now seems a decent time. I've mostly used it to help some researchers and teach a few of the kids in my extended family. The holocron should be in Ithorian hands and it's a shame to me that it hasn't been. I hope the herd and the Vonnuvi Enclave get some good use out of it. You ever need to pass it along, just make sure it stays with Ithorians.

Happy Life Day and I hope 903 ABY treats you well,
Captain Jorus Merrill
Zonju V

Amani Serys Amani Serys Inanna Harth Inanna Harth Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom