Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help

Hello, all. I just needed a bit of help so I decided to ask all of you. I was starting on my next character and I wanted to have a picture right next to the text, yet I'm having a bit of an issue. Can anyone tell and help me figure out how I can wrap text around a picture?

Thanks again,
Jaron

Imran Feral

I
Hey Jaron!

In the text box, there is a small green "F" that has all of the text float codes. You can use that to float or "wrap" text around an image.

Here's the code: float=left,right]Your text[/float (Be sure to put a bracket at the beginning and end of the code. I took it out, because if i didnt you can't see the code.)

[member="Jaron"]

[member="Imran Feral "]- Thank you lots for the information.

Edit - sorry for coming back like this, and I see what you mean, but when I try to do it doesnt look right, I don't know if this would trouble you or not but could you possibly have like screenshots to show what to put in the content box? If you can't that's perfectly fine.

[member=Jaron]
X84dozj.jpg
I'm adding text here. It's a lot of text in an attempt to try and make multiple lines as an example. Seriously, why so much text? I should just stop writing. Should have Lorem Ipsumed.

Code:
[float=right][img=https://i.imgur.com/X84dozj.jpg?1][/float]
There's float right (which I have listed here), float left, and probably a few others that I haven't used yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom