Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Job for Mercs and Salvagers

Johash Baff

J
Raxus Prime is covered in ships that have been buried for years. The interior of many of the ships are still opened. salvagers, wildlife and who knows what else, digs tunnels between theses ships. this vast catacomb network of ships and tunnels stretches far and deep under the planets surface

Johash is hiring salvagers and mercenaries to join him exploring and clear out a large section of these catacombs.

in addition to your pay, any salvage or equipment that you find is yours for the taking.

i will start up the thread in the next few days.

Johash Baff

J
its still happening... its the fist part of building the city...
i just need to survive till the weekend and we will get started.
@[member='Azrael'],

Johash Baff

J
ok thank you @[member='Domino'] but on monday this expedition will finally get underway

@[member='Azrael'] @[member='Alna Merrill']

Johash Baff

J
sorry this has taken alot longer then i thought it would... woo life...
i will startthe thread this weekend this weekend

Grimm

Salvagers or Mercenary. Doesn't really matter to me, I work both ways. So count me in, buried treasure is my pleasure to gain.

Johash Baff

J
anything you find or salvage is yours, as well as any gear from the people who dont make it.

Johash Baff

J
as long as it is not from me or my workers i dont really care. but if you get in my way just remember who is paying you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom