Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply A Jedi Walks Into A Bar

Rishi
Copacabana
Kalimba De Luna Cantina

Small specks of sand were kicked off of the Knight's shoes as he stepped inside.

The sunset from the beaches of Rishi had been better than he had expected. Redish-pink reflections off of the water Illuminated the surrounding buildings before finally disappearing into the ocean. While it may have been nice to watch, it was not the reason the man was here.

Distrust, conflict, and pain had all led the Knight to here. Not Rishi specifically, but home of the entry point to a refreshing voyage. Here was the passage that led to the Rishi Maze, one of the handful of satellite galaxy that orbited their own. It was a long, treacherous journey, but one that needed to be made. Much meditation has led the Jedi to one conclusion: now was not his time. While he was not one that enjoyed sitting back and letting others fight, the force had told him it was time to do so. He was no help to the Warriors that surrounded his everyday life. He was a half-good warrior himself.

But when it came to piloting and exploring, that is where the man thrived.

Walking through the cantina, the man found an empty seat at the main bar. The establishment would fill up soon now that the sun had set. From what he had heard, this place become a giant hub of activity at night. That is what he had hoped for. He needed pilots like himself to help destress. Exchanging tales of what they had seen across the stars, or about the blockades they had run, or the new hyperlane they had charted. It was a comforting feeling that the Knight needed back in his life. He was born while his parent's ship was traveling through Hyperpsace for crying out loud. Exploring was in his blood.

Raising up his robotic left hand, the man flagged down a bartender.

"What can I get for yah?"

"I'll take a Jet Juice."

Nodding his head, the bartender went back and started to make the drink. The sudden appearance of noise let the Knight know that people were starting to arrive. He wondered who he'd get to chat with first.

( The Fool The Fool thanks for this awesome location sub!)

Last edited:

Subject 005 Possession

S
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Like most living things, the Force had a will of its own. It had its own agenda, and pushed to ensure that this agenda was fulfilled. Usually, the Force used mortals to accomplish these goals, silently driving them, pushing them to accomplish its goals. However, there were sometimes that the Force needed a little extra help in achieving these goals, alongside the mortals it used. That's where entities like Possession came in, to help further along these goals and agendas. The Force was a complex and strange being.

At the cantina, in walked a human male with a mask over their face. Possession looked around, scanning the cantina. He had just acquired this host a few hours ago, so it should be good and fresh. The Force had led him here, bringing him here for a reason. The Force was very secretive, so some times he rarely knew what he was supposed to be looking for. Damn Force and being all mystical and shit... even him, a Force Entity, could be left in the dark by The Force. It was a strange thing, Possession had to give it that.

Though, today Possession knew what the Force wanted, and why it wanted this. He knew what it was looking for, and what it wanted from him. So, he knew what he had to do. The Force asked, and he would deliver. What the Force wanted, it couldn't be described. It was something intangible, something that couldn't be used in any mortal language. Only something with a deep and ancient relationship with the Force could even know what he would mean by this.

Possession walked forward, his host body moving towards the main bar, besides a man with a strong Force presence. Possession could tell this man was a part of the Force's plan.

"I sense great conflict within you, young one." Possession said to the man, turning his host body to face him. The mask stared out at the man, observing him, scanning him. "You have much distress within you. I can tell that you've been through a lot. And yet... I can also sense great determination and strength within you."

"Tell me your name, young one. What brings you to this corner of the galaxy?"
Possession asked him.

The Force had brought them there for a reason, now time to see what it wanted.

Rotating in the seat, the man turned around to see who spoke.

In reality, he did not know what to expect while visiting this planet, but a person wearing a very off putting mask was not one of them. While he may have been weirded out, there was no denying the strong connection to the force that the person had. It felt as if they were neutrally aligned...yet not. The man couldn't quite tell. But from the way the person spoke, the Knight knew that something important was happening.

"Um...thank you? And my name is Okkeus."

Waving his right hand toward the seat, the Knight offered for this person to sit down next to him. Though he still wasn't entirely sure who they were, he didn't want to be rude. It was still someone who wanted to talk. And honestly, just taking a minute to talk to someone was becoming a rarity in the galaxy.

"I'm out here taking a trip to the Rishi Maze. This is one of my final stops before the journey starts."

Looking to his left, the Knight saw the bartender walk over with his drink. As it was set down, a nod of thanks was given. With a slight nod recorded back, the bartender went back to his work. Lifting up the glass he took a drip on the bright-colored liquid. Alcohol had never been something that the Knight enjoyed, but he was slowly starting to accuser a taste for it. Maybe his spacer blood was finally starting to show.

Setting the glass back down on the bar, he turned his attention back towards the person next to him.

"So, I can tell that you are force sensitive, mainly because I sensed your presence as soon as you walked in the door. At least we have that out of the way. Now if you wouldn't mind telling me, what is your name?"

The Knight felt as if the mask was hiding something about the person. It wasn't just their identity, but something else. Hopefully he would learn in time.

Subject 005 Possession

Last edited:

Subject 005 Possession

S
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

"Um...thanks you? And my name is Okkeus."

Possession nodded. As the man waved at the seat next to him, Possession took a seat in the chair, obliging. He was a bit confused by the situation he was in, but he still remained courteous. Definitely better than some organics Possession had met before, to say the least.

"I'm out here taking a trip to the Rishi Maze. This is one of my final stops before the journey starts."

"Ahh, the Rishi Maze. Feeling particularly adventurous?" Possession said. Not many people took the journey. This man clearly had some reasons for undertaking the task. Some... very strong reasons, no doubt. Possesion watched, observed Okkeus as he drank the glass the bartender gave him. Then, Okkeus turned his attention back to him.

"So, I can tell that you are force sensitive, mainly because I sensed your presence as soon as you walked in the door.

Possession chuckled. It was funny just how little this man knew about what was going on. Organics rarely understood the bigger picture at large. "Ah, yes, of course, of course..."

Now if you wouldn't mind telling me, what is your name?"

"You organics sure do love having a name to everything. You want to identify it, quantify it in some manner you can understand, in a way that makes it easy and simple for your minds. You may call me Possession." He replied, nodding.

"So tell me, what drove you to going to the Rishi maze?" Possession asked, tilting his head.

The Knight still tried to study the figure that day across from him.

“Yeah, adventurous…I’ll go with that.”

He couldn’t quite shake the off feeling he was getting from this person. There was a difference between being friendly and being ominous, and these across from him was skating on that fine line.

Finally, after what seemed like a long time, he got the man’s name.

“Well, um…’Possession’, I kinda just need some time away from this galaxy. Too many politics, if you know what I mean.”

Truthfully, he believed that Possession had no idea what his situation was. It had been a rough couple of months. Hell, a rough couple of years. From being betrayed by his own brothers and sisters, to constant wars with the Sith, and now the whole Jedi situation in the Senate. It was too much for the Knight to take.

“I’m planning on asking around to see if any other spacers are making the trip. Going to start up a convoy of sorts. That leads me to ask you Possession, what brings you out here?”

Subject 005 Possession

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom