Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Jedi Reunion

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
Jonyna Si, Cathar Jedi from another time.

The Place, Coruscant, Jedi Temple. The Time, 900 ABY.

She'd only been there about a month, but that was never enough to stop the cathar from taking the initiative. In the front lobby, she had printed a crude poster and posted it up.

"If you want some adventure, head to Ryloth."

The handwriting was near-childish, but it got the point across. She had already headed that way. Before running into a rogue jedi, she'd made her way to Ryloth. Now, she waited for anyone to meet her.

GADividerBlue.png

Ryloth. Home of the Twi'leks. It was weird to see a poster talking about adventuring to the world. No, not weird. Unusual, but not weird. Inwardly Rahla scolded herself for thinking such words. How could she make friends if she thought like that? At least they were just thoughts.

The Torgruta let out a heavy sigh as she stepped into the hangar. If she could find a ship to Ryloth, she'd be able to find that adventure, right? Hopefully. She kept a frown on her face, not that she was aware, as she looked about. It was unfortunate she didn't know how to pilot.

That would've made all of this easier.

DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP

Newt

N

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP , Rahla Tis Rahla Tis

Tuma_divider.png

Tuma did not know how to read. It was one of the skills that living in the sewers of Coruscant's underbelly hadn't afforded her. However, one glance at the crudely made poster that found itself outside her door filled her with an overwhelming sense of determination. It simply looked so official, so grandiose. The Aruzan Homunculus simply had to know what it said.

She sort of stumbled her way into the hangar on a whim, walking around aimlessly until she saw a Togruta girl. Good vibes from the stranger was enough to get Tuma to approach unprompted, a smile on her face.

"Hey!" she called out. "Can you help me?" The girl held out the poster upside-down, clutched in her large three-fingered hands. "I don't know how to read!"

DeadpoolMLP

Inside the hangar, a couple ships sat, one seeming to have an older man with looked like a dead womprat on his face. Or at least, that's what would would assume with his sideburns connecting to his moustache.

"Eh, you laddies lookin' fer a ship?" The man asked, smiling with a half-full set of teeth. "Anyt'in' fer the jedi, ay say."

Tuma Rahla Tis Rahla Tis

GADividerBlue.png

Rahla just about jumped out of her skin as someone yelled her way. She turned her narrowed gaze, glaring straight from her nerves. Not that she was even aware she was glaring. Someone asking for help? It took a moment for that to click, but it did cause her expression to soften.

"Oh. Says go to Ryloth for adventure. I-" Another voice cut in. Again she tensed, giving only a brief smile.

"Can you fly us to Ryloth?"

Tuma | DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP

This was already far out of Shan's comfort zone. The idea of going on an adventure was slightly nerve-wracking for him, as opposed to just going to a different planet to visit a temple. But he wouldn't be able to progress in his training unless he took more risks. He couldn't just stay in the archives all day after all!

Which is why he was rushing off towards the hanger, holding his satchel filled with medical goodies by his side, huffing and puffing. If he wanted to get to Ryloth, he'd probably have to ask someone for a flight that would- Oh! There were people here already wanting to go to Ryloth!

"Ah! Wait for me please!" It was rare for him to raise his voice, but with the nerves he had, it was harder than normal to be polite and quiet like he normally was.

Newt

N

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Rahla Tis Rahla Tis , DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP , Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

Tuma_divider.png

"Oh. Says go to Ryloth for adventure."

"Woah," Tuma explained. "I don't know what a Ryloth is, but that sounds awesome!"

A new arrival came, a green padawan she recognized from her first arrival to the temple. Tuma didn't remember his name, but she figured he'd share it again. Then came an older fellow, a pilot it seemed.

"Ryloth? That's a bugger of a ways out, but aye, I can."

"Oh, thanks gramps," she nodded before turning to her fellow padawan. "Hey, this guy's giving us a ride to the Ryloth."

That only begged the question. She leaned in to Rahla, a look of confusion on her face.

"Do you know what that is?" the mutant asked.

"Erh...That sounds good to me. Yeah."

Shan wasn't sure how how to feel about the hunk of junk they were about to be flying in...but if no-one else was going to complain about it, neither was he. He just stretched his arms out and hurried up onto the ship so they could be off to Ryloth.

DeadpoolMLP

"Right'e then!" The man smiled. "Now, ya laddies might want ta' buckle up, this ole' bird is a bit temperamental when she wants to be."

He rushed up to the cockpit, leaving the others to settle into a rather large cargo hold, inside a myriad of crates, as well as what looked to be some sort of star fighter that was strapped down to the hold. In the back, a small staircase led them up to the cockpit where the man was setting up, several seats available to them to settle into.

"Any'a ya youngin's know how to fly yet?" He asked, a chipper smile painted across his face.

Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Tuma Rahla Tis Rahla Tis

A group of Padawans with a thirst for adventure. They probably needed some supervision. Tandi didn’t want to be it. The last thing he expected to be doing today was supervising Padawans in the field. However, he reasoned if he didn’t go and something were to happen to them, he would never forgive himself. The Jedi had given him everything. Got him out of a life of crime and on the path to be a better person. This was the least he could do.

So Tandi Preegasa sauntered up the loading ramp into the freighter. Off on some wild adventure with a group of Padawans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom