Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Jedi in Training

Kuzon Lu’ten

K
Hey gang hope you folks are doing okay. Allow me to get straight to the point. I'm hoping to roleplay more of my Jedi padawan.

Specifically I'm looking for a few possibilities.

1. A training session with a fellow padawan or be instructed by a knight or master. The session can be either lightsaber sparring or learning or improving one's skill with a force technique.
  2. The other option could be a partnership in an investigation outside of Coruscant like Corellia or Borleias. I see this scenario involving a Jedi knight or master being assisted by Kuzon and learning from his or her example.
  3. The other can simply be a crazy padawan misadventure on Coruscant heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuzon Lu’ten

I so rarely play padawans that I may not be well suited to the task, but I may have a few in the offering that fit this bill.

Zak Dymo, a relatively new character on the board, who is in the flavor of a Jedi Healer Jedi Guardian wannabe. Force Heal, Form IV/Ataru, and all things shenanigans are his thing. So if you're interested in either of those or a misadventure (swapping Iris Arani Iris Arani 's shampoo for blue hair dye?), then Zak could fit the bill.

Calix of Thyrsus is all things punching, fighting, training to punch and/or fight, and not skipping leg day. Form V/Djem So/Shien is his style. So if you want a duel, he'll never say no.

There's also BB-4001A but he's off in the Outer Rim and that may be further afield than you're looking for the story.

On the knight side, I've got Shoma Ike Shoma Ike who is a Jedi Consular played straight, with an emphasis on science and diplomacy. So if the story involves investigating an anomaly or ruins, or anything that might be written about in a book, there's also the Jedi Geek.

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Zak Dymo, a relatively new character on the board, who is in the flavor of a Jedi Healer Jedi Guardian wannabe. Force Heal, Form IV/Ataru, and all things shenanigans are his thing. So if you're interested in either of those or a misadventure (swapping Iris Arani Iris Arani Iris Arani Iris Arani 's shampoo for blue hair dye?), then Zak could fit the bill.

This startlingly reminds me that Iris once painted Valery Noble Valery Noble pink by swapping her bodywash with paint. Oh how the turns have tabled, eh master?

Kuzon Lu’ten

K
In that case I believe a story with Shoma Ike would be great. Perhaps they could investigate newly discovered some ruins on Corellia.

In that case I believe a story with Shoma Ike would be great. Perhaps they could investigate newly discovered some ruins on Corellia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom