Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Jedi and a Sith can be friends... or maybe not

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
Jumping out a window, Venom broke right through it before the ceiling decided to finish him. And then standing up and cleaning his armor from the dust he waited with saber in hand. Only one enemy came out, but he was dragging himself out of there. Stepping on top of him, Venom immediatly killed him. The rubble must have left his rib cage shattered and Venom's weight was enough to perfurate his internal organs.

"Time to go...Where do you suggest we get the info? About the ships? Maybe another cantina.... " Venom shut down his saber and looked around. He thought to himself but was running out of ideas

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

(queen I never forget! Okay, that's a lie, I never saw the notif and forgot about it awhile, but I kept the link, and I think we could do another thread real soon, but lets see about finishing this one up first)

The Jedi Master leaped out the window behind Venom, adrenaline flying through his body as he flew through the air. Florishing with a frontflip in mid-air, DragonsFlame landed beside Venom, not reacting when he killed the remaining thug.

Crossing his arms, he listened to his suggestions. He scratched his beard in thought...

"Another cantina, perhaps?" he suggested. "We got names, we narrowed it down to three... But what else do we have?" he asked.

@[member="VenomTartarus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom