Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Hutt Chooses, A Slave Obeys

Gula dragged Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon now known as: Booty into Starstruck Den: a brand-new Nightclub that was constructed in Nar Shadaa. The Nightclub was great for a few things. Showing up off his ROCK-HARD ABS In front of anyone who would lay their eyes on the most handsome and wonderful Hutt to ever graced their presence. And also, to setup some slave rings in the club many slave girls would often be utilized as masseurs, serving girls, or dancers. The Nightclub was also a great cover up for any criminal dealings. Gula himself owned a couple of Nightclubs where it was a den of slave and drug dealing under

"You know what Booty?!" Gula said slithering his way towards the nearest Hutt sized couch knocking a servant out of the way with his tree trunk chiseled arms. The Rodian went flying across the room landing hard onto the ground. "That raid on Lothal produced the best livestock in years! So many interesting slaves for me to play with. The men are being sold to the Empire to construct Super Weapons, the women are well they're all weepy and chit. That skinny brown-haired girl that you call Tess has been crying all the time. I left her back at Nar Shaada, but your little Force Church has been quite the interesting bunch though!"

The Hutt shoved Darlynn onto the couch while he sat next to her holding her chain. "There's another one I want you to meet Booty!" Gula said cheerfully tugging his chain to reveal an older, blonde woman wearing the same slave bikini Darlynn was wearing.

Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon

ZMaUK86e1lW0GL_F6oVb1jor_VjjTTJBkZCcNqxmOxSOvpxRqGcAsDGz0KkkvBAfl-a9px-GUPqSysr_gVdgVTqKFzLyQq8EPzfn4661wazYpwr7Nt6ka7oWrg98cPeqoUtlqJDL--AP1x8C3A-pZ1c

Tags: Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt

Darlynn was wondering why she was the only of the trophies to be dragged into Starstruck Den. It was one of the new holes of depravity that had popped up on Nar Shaddaa and of course Gula would want to attend. Getting out of it was not something Darlynn expected, but how was it that Tess and Jysell did? As Darlynn looked around she could at least be comforted by the fact that it was new and clean, well cleaner than other spots on Nar Shaddaa.

He called her Booty and it still caused a roll of her eyes. She hadn’t yet learned to keep the reaction pressed down, only a turn of her head to try and keep the Hutt from seeing it. She smiled sweetly however as she turned back to respond.
”I am quite glad that you are happy with our humble people. I do apologize for all the crying. We are used to a certain life. Change has been a shock.”

Darlynn didn’t know who from her Church had made it out to safety. She felt fairly certain that none were truly safe. Even if they were not made into slave or injured or killed they were left with the loss of the others. At the other end of the chain Gula pulled was Philla Radcliff, the leader of the Church of the Force on Lothal. “Philla?” Darlynn questioned as she moved closer.

Gula growled looking at how Darlynn rolled her eyes at her new name. “Excuse me?!” Gula said yanking her chain. “Are you fucking kidding me Booty?! Are you going to try to defy me now?!”

The Hutt gave another violent tug at Darlynns chain. “You know what?!” Gula said taking out his holoprojector. “Maybe I should call Lichix Taroq Lichix Taroq tell her my other trophies! Because it seems that I’m no longer in charge here!”

And being in charge is something Gula craved ever since THAT incident. He couldn’t go back to being weak and powerless. Gula needed to be strong, he needed control unlike what happened when he was a Huttlet……

“This little one!” Gula said pushing Philla onto Darlynn. “I couldn’t sell at the auction at Kwenn due to a slave revolt started by a couple of kids! Turned out older people do fetch a decent price at the market. But right now this blonde is very weepy and frightened and she’s wide bro, very wide.”

Gula shook his head thinking back of how he was pudgy Huttlet. Ugh, those memories were sick! Why is he remembering them now?! “Today I’m going to have you Booty teach her how to become a proper Trophy!” He declared. “Well I was until you defied me and now I have to electrocute you and the blonde one.”

76c-7U0-dkKZiEABay1phRX1Q4UqhmFP46BdgS5IkiTdo3_PXFc25HD9zncLBzfx3pKLY2KhrBra6Q-GEoAyQNsrJlaL1LnQPIh5trSELAtSGy-BRSk6hkHH0vVkQD7RpF88MOp4F1O0aaeVMCO8n80

“N-no Great Gula,” Darlynn panicked. She hated the fact that she couldn’t contain her disgust of the Hutt’s actions and words. She knew that it was only going to end up with her or someone else being punished when Gula went into a rage. She was getting good at groveling for forgiveness though. “You are very much in charge. Just. That name. I have not gotten used to it.”

Darlynn and Philla each reacted to catch each other and maintain their standing position. Darlynn held onto Philla a moment longer than she intended. She was both glad and horrified to see her friend and spiritual leader. “G-Great Gula. You don’t need to electrify us. I am so very sorry for showing you anything other than the utmost respect. I will show her how to be a good trophy.”

A smile formed on Gula's face though he knew that Darlynn was full of chit and only trying to save her hide. Sooner or later, she will break and become accustomed to being a slave. She was good at quickly apologizing, that much was clear but Gula knew that there was still fight in her. The Hutt just loved breaking people apart and molding them into slaves. They were like toys to be disassembled and reassembled into something more controllable.

"Good response Booty," Gula smiled slapping her on the back. "Right now, I'm more interested in relaxing, trying to expand my business. Breaking into the Spice business is really tough. It's like trying to navigate through a mine field, but what better way than to start work on starting a Nightclub enterprise! It's a good way for businessman like myself to discuss fucking business without all those self-righteous assholes like the Galactic Alliance ruining our profits!"

He looked around raising a hand to the waiter ahead. "Gimmie a Beer will ya?" Gula asked. "I'm fucking parched!"

76c-7U0-dkKZiEABay1phRX1Q4UqhmFP46BdgS5IkiTdo3_PXFc25HD9zncLBzfx3pKLY2KhrBra6Q-GEoAyQNsrJlaL1LnQPIh5trSELAtSGy-BRSk6hkHH0vVkQD7RpF88MOp4F1O0aaeVMCO8n80

Tags:
Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt

Even Gula’s praise seemed to end up being a negative. Darlynn stumbled a bit when he smacked her on the back. But along with Philla’s help she was able to steady herself before meeting the floor. “The nightclub is fantastic Great Gula. A wonderful start and I’m sure you will be gangbusters in the spice trade before you know it.” Continued praise seemed to relax the Hutt and Darlynn was hoping it would work again here. The alternatives were not the Lothal woman’s favorite. Slathering him in oil or dancing. Though in her time with Gula she’d gotten better at the latter. That didn’t change her nickname however.

When Gula asked for a beer Darlynn took a chance to check with Philla.
“Whatever he says smile and do it. I hope you’re better at it than me. Even the slightest tick of anger or defiance and it sets him off.” Darlynn warned before rubbing her friend on the shoulder. “I hope they have treated you ok.”

Philla tried to smile. “I’ve been moved several times. Ended up on Kwenn I think. Some big auction, but something happened and they weren’t able to complete it. I suppose I’ve been treated ok. I mean considering.”

“Good. Good,” Darlynn said patting Philla gently on the shoulder. “You’ll need to keep up your spirits here. And be prepared to do some nasty stuff without gagging. The oil he uses is bad enough, but rubbing a Hutt. Even one as in shape as Gula is not an easy thing to get used to.”

While running slave operations all over the Galaxy is great, it placed a dark cloud of good business people like Gula. Slavery even though it’s practiced by the majority of the Galaxy including a couple no major factions like the Empire was still looked down upon even from other criminal organizations.

People love to tout freedom but when it comes to cheap labor and control, Gula was always there to provide them with the goods. Who would the Empire and the Brotherhood test their experimentations on? How do major nightclub owners managed to get dancers for practically pennies? Gula controls a chunk of the slave trade but he’ll need to put up some fronts to make him look legit.

“I’m not trying to get into spice Booty!” Gula growled grabbing her hair and pulling towards his face. “I’m trying to expand my Galactic enterprise!”

He pushed her onto the ground while yanking Phillas chain placing her close enough where Gula can wrap his tree trunk arm around her. “People from businessman, politicians, and military officials publically declare their distaste for slavery Booty,” Gula growled. “Even though they are the ones who will indulge in it in private. As much as I hate to do it, I’ll need to diversify try to be more discreet with my dealings and what better way to do it than nightclubs!”

Gula chuckled while pushing Philla into Darlynn. “You,” Gula growled. “Dance for me I need to see if you are worth the price. I’ve heard that people were disgusted with you at the slave auction at Kwenn.”

Darlynn could do nothing but sigh at the treatment that was becoming very much the usual from Gula. And the quickness with which his focus changed always seemed to get Darlynn in even more trouble. She listened to the tirade of the Hutt and then was tossed to the ground helplessly watching as Gula turned his attention to her Master. “I’m sorry Great Gula,” was the only acceptable thing she could manage in most situations.

Philla for her part looked horrified when the Hutt tugged on her chain and then placed a huge arm around her. She had been told that Gula didn’t like criers so she held that back. She was a strong woman, not as combative as Darlynn, but strong of spirit and belief that the Force would help them. She began to dance one of the Lothal folk dances that came easily to memory for her. It was reminiscent of Gula’s trio of trophies on their first day with the Hutt, except Philla looked as though she was practiced and talented, just not in the type of dance that would excite Gula.

"How many times do you have to say that Booty?" Gula growled at Darlynn tugging her chain. "Now stay down!" Darlynn was stubborn and continued to rebel against Gula in her own subtle ways. Dealing with her frustrating but at the same time fun. It was a game to Gula, to see if he can truly stamp out traces of individuality out of her. Darlynn was the most interesting slave that Gula had to deal with in years. She knew when to push things and when to sidestep whenever Gula barked back at her.

"Sorry doesn't erase the fact that you constantly defy me," Gula said. "Now tell me: What is your name?"

He turned his gaze to Philla who began to dance, it was one of those Lothal folk dances. The moves were boring and choppy but there was some fluidity to them. "All right that's enough!" Gula raised his hand. "Terrible dance you need to quickly get rid of that Lothal chit immediately, but you have promise unlike Booty here."

Gula sighed. "Now Booty," the Hutt said. "I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself, go and show this girl how to really entertain."

He won't give up until he is certain that Darlynn was broken. It could take months, years even but sooner or later they'll break. They always do, and as much Gula hated to admit it, he had a breaking point as well, but he made sure to hide it.

6e-plnO6FiZQJtT86ZYUJhTAMK-Nu2UAP4J_L8PLHi7OdgovBnwdwa5hNIlN9KFKaV-xSMFlnGZGHTYkcIsnjFEGbKby-znNxhnOCfEnw2cmEPKzFLqC1epzjkNleJeX-h9e2GNT5syaKhifznsE_is

“As many times as I disappoint you Great Gula,” Darlynn muttered pitifully as she did as she was told and stayed laying on the floor of the nightclub. It was incredibly embarrassing, but she knew it wouldn’t be the last time something like this would happen. She was his trophy, and she remained so because he loved shoving her face in poodoo.

“My name is Booty. Great Gula,” it almost hurt her heart to say it. She was Darlynn Milbon proud wife of Therax Milbon Therax Milbon . She shouldn’t be stuck here. Thoughts of Therax made her wonder what had happened to him. He was too strong and stubborn to be caught up in the raid or killed. He was out there somewhere. She hoped he was happy.

Philla was glad to stop the dance in such a place. She knew it was not the right sort of dancing, but she didn’t know any of the “sexy” moves that would be expected of a good pleasure slave. She would rather look stupid for doing the wrong dance correctly than the right dance incorrectly. It seemed the choice was more or less right.

Darlynn slowly got to her feet. She was able to keep herself from sighing this time, but it was a difficult chore.
“Yes, Great Gula,” she said with a bow of her head before she began her own dance. Her hips swaying from side to side as her hands flowed up and down her sides to accentuate her lack of attire. She started to twist and twirl. She was getting better Mione Menall Mione Menall saw to that, but she was a long way from good.

The only thing that Darlynn improved at was her dancing. Mione Menall Mione Menall did a good job of teaching Gula's trophies the proper way a slave girl should dance. Yet with Darlynn, she still wasn't as alluring compared to Tess or Jysell Harbowe Jysell Harbowe but it was a hell of a lot better than whatever that chit she did when she was first kidnapped. "Good," Gula smiled. "You better forget that Booty! Because that will always be your name!"

Unless of course he changes his mind, but Darlynn didn't need to know that does she? What she needed to do was to know her place but she seemed too proud for that. Gula looked at Philla frowning. "I hope you're paying attention," he growled. "Because you can't imagine how many times, I had to feed my slave girls to my Rancor just because they didn't know the moves. Now go and imitate what she's doing! I have to make a few calls!"

6e-plnO6FiZQJtT86ZYUJhTAMK-Nu2UAP4J_L8PLHi7OdgovBnwdwa5hNIlN9KFKaV-xSMFlnGZGHTYkcIsnjFEGbKby-znNxhnOCfEnw2cmEPKzFLqC1epzjkNleJeX-h9e2GNT5syaKhifznsE_is

Darlynn again was successful in suppressing an urge that would have gotten her into more trouble. Focusing on the dancing seemed to help. But she was getting tired of saying sorry and picking herself up off the floor that the eyeroll she really wanted to give the Hutt was just not worth it. Fear was also enough to have Philla move out closer to Darlynn and mimicking as best she could the movements Darlynn was making.

Darlynn danced close to Philla.
“Do you know what happened to any of the others?” she asked curiously. “Did anyone get away? Do you know if Therax is ok?” It was a selfish question, but one she needed answered. She somehow knew that he wouldn’t have let them take him, but if he was dead she might as well be too.

Philla frowned as she did her best to keep the motions that Darlynn was doing.
“Everyone from the Church was taken. I haven’t seen them all since, but I think a lot of them were at the auction on Kwenn, so the Hutt requires a new place to sell them. I am sorry I don’t have any news on Therax. Keep faith in the Force though. He is likely out there and he will find you.”

"Come on you chit pick up!" Gula yelled activating his Holoprojector. The Hutt had a very important meeting with one people who was willing to distribute Gula's new deodorant product. It was a secret project that Gula was working on for a decade: A deodorant that was fit for every species in the Galaxy. The Hutt was certain that it will sell like blue milk, hell judging by the test results by the slaves the aroma will stick on them for hours! Gula was excited at the possibility of expanding his empire to actually go legitimate while hiding his main dealings under glitz and glamor.

That meeting amongst the criminal underworld taught Gula one thing. A great way that criminal overlord can get by is through good publicity and what better way to get that good publicity than through men's health. "Damn it!" Gula yelled impatient by his distributor's lack of response. "He's not picking up!"

He glared at Darlynn. "You didn't have to do with his disappearance huh Booty?!" Gula said while also eyeing Philla.

The two slaves continued their dance. Philla slowly picked up the motions and perhaps surpassed Darlynn’s skill already. That didn’t surprise or upset Darlynn in the least. She didn’t use fancy moves of her hips or the like to gain attention from the one man in the galaxy she cared about, why would she care that she was not good at doing so for these thugs. She would go through the motions, and she’d probably get better through practice, but she really didn’t care about anything other than staying alive long enough to see Therax and the outside of Gula’s world.

As they danced Gula was trying to get a hold of someone over the holo. The guy didn’t pick up. Of course he didn’t. Because a trip to the nightclub just couldn’t go smoothly.
“I had nothing to do with this man not answering your calls Great Gula. I will do whatever is in my power to help you get this man to answer your calls. Just say what is your will and I will see it done to the best of my abilities.”

Unlike Philla who seemed to be a natural dancer, Darlynn didn't put her heart and soul into it. It was something that Gula noticed compared to Jysell Harbowe Jysell Harbowe and Tessjoe. While those two danced liked they enjoyed, Darlynn continued to go through the motions her moves more mechanical and unfeeling. Was this her way of trying to rebel against Gula? Well, she had another thing coming.

Gula yanked Philla's chain pulling her close to him her face slamming against his rock-hard abs. "So you mean that you want this girl to be the one answering the calls right Booty?!" Gula laughed holding the chain up to the point where Philla was forced on her knees. "I think she's a little too pudgy to do that. It might scare off my distributor! I'll get angry and I might take it out on her Booty! Is that what you want?!"

Darlynn wasn’t sure what she had done this time to earn Gula’s ire. Perhaps it was the fact that Philla was already outdancing her. Darlynn wanted to grumble at that thought. She was no dancer, not matter how many other slaves Gula tried to hurt. She would do as he was told, but there was no way she was ever going to enjoy it. “No Great Gula. I think that I should be the one making any calls if you wish a slave to do that. I also don’t think that Philla would scare anyone off with her body. But I am the one who should be doing this task for you.”

Philla was barely able to turn her eyes towards Darlynn while the rest of her face was pinned against the Hutt’s abs. Her face screamed for Darlynn to help her, and Darlynn was doing the best she could.

Darlynn needed to love her work, it wasn't enough to obey Gula and the other masters. She must truly enjoy it and that was the biggest hurdle in molding slaves. Darlynn was tough person to crack but she will break just like everyone. "Really look at her!" Gula said staring at Philla. "She's a good dancer but with a body like that! It's embarrassing!"

The Hutt laughed pushing Philla onto Darlynn as he slithered towards the latter. "What are you going to say?" Gula growled. "Are you going to try to deceive me? Have my rivals come and kill me so you can lead a slave rebellion?!"

G2konggI0YMPPAGCGwEDENK2vYxmJn10LOxZsZDgNoWSsUFc_GfadB96ZdqbJ-3tMUBTm7sPk8jj2G_P-pCOIeD9nGHSgeRBFPgXY4eI74PMUHLn3WwR11G-pKdYwG2Al7F5WG5gljvUP68GPTP_Vdw

Gula of course had to find an insult for Philla. She was behaving too well and dancing too well. So he chose her figure. Philla was a bit older than Darlynn, and was not active on her family farm. She much preferred work within the church that she now led. As a result she was not as fit as some of the other farm wives. But Darlynn did find it a bit ironic that a Hutt was calling Philla fat, even if it was Gula who seemed to be the fittest of all Hutts.

“Perhaps the Great Gula could recommend a fitness plan that Philla could look as good as you do Master.” It hurt Darlynn to say it and she was able to convey that to Philla with a simple look. But arguing Gula’s views was a surefire way for worse things than being called fat. “I would only say what the Great Gula tells me to say. I would be only a puppet for your words. I don’t want to start any uprising. The Great and Powerful Gula would only end up killing me and those that rose up. It is foolish to rebel.”

“I mean that is a good idea!” Gula said yanking Philla close to him and pinching her somewhat wide hip. “Losing weight will be more difficult for her since she’s older but we can design a good workout and diet plan!”

The Hutt sighed unable to believe what he was doing. To think he was going to construct a work out plan for his slaves. Well they do get exercise from overworking and the occasional exercise routines but a thorough one fit just for this blonde nerf herder? Sure Gula will have to invest money in his product to make money but he wanted to do workout plans on actual paying customers! Oh well, this blonde girl can be an experiment.

“You know?!” Gula said staring at Philla closely. “From now on, your name is Chunky! You may have the moves but your body is a mess! You’re fat girl I mean you have the love handles the size of a Whale!”

Gula turned to Darlynn. “Alright fine!” Gula threw her the holoprojector. “Do you know how to use that Booty?” He asked knowing that she probably didn’t considering she came from pretty much nowhere and technology was barren.

G2konggI0YMPPAGCGwEDENK2vYxmJn10LOxZsZDgNoWSsUFc_GfadB96ZdqbJ-3tMUBTm7sPk8jj2G_P-pCOIeD9nGHSgeRBFPgXY4eI74PMUHLn3WwR11G-pKdYwG2Al7F5WG5gljvUP68GPTP_Vdw

Philla looked horrified at being so openly referred to as fat and her problem areas pointed out. She almost stopped dancing and started sobbing if it was not for Darlynn moving closer, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder and giving her a look of encouragement. Thankfully for both Philla and Darlynn the sobs were conquered and the dancing continued. Later when Gula’s attention was somewhere else Darlynn would comfort Philla and inform her of what came with the attention of Gula the Hutt.

“Yes Master.” Darlynn answered Gula’s question simply. “I know how one works. What words to you want me to pass along when I reach the recipient?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom