Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hero's Tribute (Gifts for Gilamar)

Preliat stumbled forward, removing his helmet. He held it at his side, and walked towards the container...containing the beast. He looked upwards at the massive beast, before placing a hand on the cage.

"Rest. Your time will come soon, my friend."Preliat turned to @[member="Gilamar Skirata"]."Does he have a name?"

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

"And I thought I had been the diplomatic Mand'Alor." Alliera said teasingly, walking over to the crates and slyly picking out a Trench Knife "Maybee if Ashin had been a male, I would have had better luck averting the disasters of my later reign?" There were to many Bad memories to be playfull with Mandalore the 'Liberator' and her successor, but this Gilamar guy? Yeah, Alliera could have fun with him. "One thing to consider though, is that the former leader of Deathwatch resides with the fringe, that should tell you all you need to know about trusting them." Alliera said, frowning lightly behind her helmet "Ashin may be a good person, but the only one of hers that I'd trust is Spencer."

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]
The huge monstrosity that was the leviathan curled into a tighter ball inside the container and began snoring. The vibrations from its huge chest shaking it's cage and the ground directly beside it.

For now it was content and for now I would sleep but it was clear that if it so chose the cage would not last long.

As it slept it dreamed of it's vast ocean homeworld and the creatures it could hunt. How it liked hunting and killing and eating.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Turning to Preliat he shrugged. He wasn't fond of naming beasts of war. People became too attached to them, but he wasn't going to stop the youth from naming it. "No. But if you want to..." he shrugged again before turning to a familiar face. He took her advice, he had heard rumors of RC still living among the Fringe, though the last time he had seen him was at the short lived Treaty of Ithor signing.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

@[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
Now to the real reason she had come by, though the Trench Knife will be nice to have...

"Gilamar, you already have more people following you willingly than I did in my time." Alliera said, sounding like she was bringing up something unpleasant "So I do not pretend to have been a Better Mand'Alor than you are now, But I have heard troubling reports about Conscription of Non-Mandalorians into a 'Red Legion' or something to that effect..." Alliera started walking toward the Mand'Alor, looking as Sober as she felt, towards a man she WANTED to respect. "I understand that the Non-Mandalorian Teritories are an open question, and if my reign had not ended as it had I would have come up with my own solutions that someone would have had a problem with." Alliera said, trying her best to convey how hard it was to bring this up to the man she was trusting her people "B-But Conscriptions and Conquests are not the way to do it, and it spits in the face of the Mando'Ade..."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Alliera Nakamura"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

"Hold on a sec," said Ember to his daughter-in-law. "Red Legion's not conscripts. It's people from the worlds we protect, wanting to help out. Lot of'em are trying to become Mandalorians. And you want to talk conquests? Well, from where I'm standing, the Mandos are the ones who're tearing down the old Sith Empire regimes, and the Confederates are the ones who're strongarming worlds into joining them. Whoever you're gettin' your information from is way off base."

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

@[member="Ember Rekali"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

"That's why i came to him like this." ALliera said, gesturing between her and Gilamar "Instead of otherwise dealing with it." Alliera then looked at Gilamar, "That said, I apologize." She said, looking sheepish "this isn't the first time that Intell screwed me over." Alliera then looked at the caged creature, she had spent enough time marauding through Sith Remnants to know a Sith Creature of War when she saw one. "So, can we name it Fluffy?" Alliera asked, playfull again "Or better yet...daisy..."

@[member="Dralshy'a"]

"It's a Mandalorian, or at least, is to me. So...I say we name it Dralshy'a. And I think we should let it out."Preliat turned to Gil, bringing head towards him. Preliat blinked, completely serious in his query. He ignored the other woman, not particularly caring what she had to say.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
The old man laughed at the younger Mandalorian's statement. "Let it out? The thin'll destroy half of Keldabe before we could put it down." He then sighed and looked up to the great beast. "But I do like the sound of that name," he muttered before grunting. "Dralshy'a..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom