Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hero's Tribute (Gifts for Gilamar)

Shipping containers and bulk transports of various kinds began arriving at MandalMotors facilities, with varying degrees of anonymity. One, the massive Tempus Ardet-class bulk freighter White Elephant, contained the Akure Leviathan, sedated. Somehow. Another contained, for example, two hundred alchemical trench knives labelled 'Fett Kal,' with an option to contract for more, and a note about punching Force lightning.

Rave Merrill had long nurtured a long-distance crush on the man who had now defeated her most wayward creation. As the news spread, doubtless many more gifts would show up from other parties.

Jak Skirata

J
Bulk freighters were normal sights among the various facilities owned by his older brother. But when he had gotten the call, he was not sure what he was expecting. What he found nearly made him wish he had one of those fancy waste disposers built in to his armor. The heaving 50 meter mass that sat curled up and sleep before him rose and fell with its breath. Had his helmet not been on, and he was sure this was true for many of the Mandalorians around, his face would have shown pure shock, horror, and awe all at the same time.

Shaking his head he looked to the aide standing beside him. "Call my brother...Now. And request the Ori'ramikad."
@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Strider Garon"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @[member="Basaba Willamina"] @anyotherMandosthatwantin

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Gilamar was on the scene incredibly fast. He had taken a Vhe'viin interceptor and met up with several Ori'ramikad. Despite the stories he had heard he was not sure what he was to expect when he arrived at the Tempus Ardet. To say the least, the sleeping beast was terrifying. With Circe set to leave the planet in less than an hour, he really didn't know what to do with the thing or even how to handle the situation. Placing his hand to his visor to emulate pinching his nose in frustration he sighed.

@[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @[member="Davin Skirata"] @[member="Rave Merrill"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Ordo walked up between Preliat and Gilamar. His eyr were wide behind his face plate as he stared at the magnificent creature before them.

"Gil..." he said as he unclipped his utility belt. "Just give me twenty minutes with it. Thats all I ask. You can't promote me and I don't ask for anything else."

He dropped his weapons on the ground and st a rted toward the beast.

"Twenty minutes locked in with it." He said still starring. "And I'll bring out the trench knives."

Gilamar Skirata

Gil turned to the larger Mando beside him, Field Marshal Ordo, confused. "Twenty minutes to do what exactly?" To say the least, Gil was worried Ordo was secretly suicidal. "That thing will tear you apart and devour your soul." Of course, Gilamar was exaggerating, though due to his ignorance of exactly what had been dropped at his doorstep, he had no idea how right he was about the soul eating.
@[member="Ordo"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Ember pried a crate open and wrinkled his nose at the Force sense, but held up what he found within. "Gil, there's two pairs of these in here. I can't touch'em with the Force. Note says...'one's for her, and one's for me.' Holy feth, Gil, you've got yourself a ladyfriend."

Gilamar Skirata

Looking over to the Elder warlock, Gilamar's face contorted in an expression of confusion and embarrassment. Walking over to the crate he peered inside, two pairs of leather cuffs along with a few dozen trench knives. Taking the note of flimsi from Ember he read it over, and he felt the heat rise into his face. Luckily he was wearing a helmet.
@[member="Ember Rekali"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

"Speechless? Well, I would be too. My wife used to..." He tossed a lopsided grin at Gil. "Well, suffice it to say, this seems like the kind of lady that picks out presents that you'll get the opportunity to use."

He reached in and picked up a trench knife. "Basic alchemy, no blood-of-the-innocent stuff, nothing really nasty. These fethers will let you punch Force lightning, collect it, dish it out when you hit someone. Thunder-punch kinda things. Each one would take...well, a good bit of time from an alchemist. Maybe twenty minutes, half an hour, and there's gotta be two hundred knives here. This lady's serious about doin' business, Gil. And not just about doin' your business...holy feth."

He removed a datapad.

"Weaknesses of something called a 'vinithi.' Motherlode."

Gilamar Skirata

He nodded, running his hand over the plasteel crate, taking note of the datapad. "Do we know where these came from?" He had a hunch about where to find out if the crates and bulk freighters didn't have a travel log on board, which he doubted they did. After all, this was an anonymous 'gift'. Placing an armored hand to his helmet's chin in thought he grunted before turning back around to face the sleeping giant.

Just who the feth's attention had they gotten?
@[member="Ember Rekali"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

"Datapad with the 'vinithi' bio workup has a signature." Ember blinked, and blinked again. "Rave Merrill. One of the Nine. Fringe Confederation's High Council. I heard she used to be Velok's lab assistant."

Varek

Housemaster of Sullust
From behind the small group of Mandalorians gawking at the sedated creature and items within the many crates, Illyria Skirata's voice came pouring over the men in a husky confidante voice.

"Clearly a female who knows what she wants," she said plainly, the armored woman coming to a pause just beside the crate that held the trench knives. A dark brow went arching high in her forehead as she took one in hand, her dark brown eyes studying Gil's tee visor.

"Rave Merrill?" came the questioning words, rare amusement reflecting in the older Skirata female's expression.

Gilamar Skirata

Gilamar paused, mid stride. Why did that name sound familiar...? "Merrill..." Then it came back to him. Spinning around his visor met Ember's eyes. "Any relation to Jorus Merrill?" But that was unimportant, he just needed a moment to think for a moment. The Fringe was home to some of the nastiest criminals in the Galaxy, put to hard work in a pseudo military, lead by some very big names, namely Ashin, previous Dark Lord of the Sith and secret ally to the Mandalorians during her time with the Sith. Though many were savages to say the least, they held some respect, at least with Gilamar.

Without waiting for the warlock to answer his question he looked over to a green-looking Mandalorian, "You. Contact Clan Betna on Mykyr...tell them they've got a prisoner coming. @[member="Ordo"], rally the Field Marshals and the Chiefs, we've got some talking to do. You too Ember." Looking over to Illyria, a rare face, or armor rather, to see among the living.

"@[member="Illyria Skirata"]...Decided to bless the Manda with your presence?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Illyria Skirata"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
"I don't know if she's related to that Merrill, but if you've got his number, he might be able to shed some light on this. There's one man I avoid. Fingers in too many pies." He grimaced. "Anyway. I'll get on calling the chiefs."

He headed off to the comms, spinning a Fett Kal trench knife around his forefinger by one of the loops.

@[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @[member="Ember Rekali"]

Ordo nodded his moment that seemed like it was written by a tippsy old sod had passed and it was back to business.

"Oya, Gil." He said as he picked up a new Trench knife and started walking to one side so he could comm the vode.

This was a moment to remember to be sure and they had preparations to make.

Varek

Housemaster of Sullust
@Ordo @Ember Rekali @[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

The right corner of Illyria's mouth gave a slight upward curve, as she too expertly spun the trench knife between her fingers, contemplating it for a moment before giving a nod, appreciating the perfect balance and fit. It was a well crafted knife.

Drifting her eyes back to the Manda'lor, Illyria gave short grunt of amusement. She was the quiet type, a woman of few words, but her expression relayed more than words could.

"With such good tidings..." emphasis was cast at the direction of the sedated creature. "One would be unwise to do so."

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Deep in the belly of the huge monster a rumble was felt as much as heard. The movement was small respectively as it shifted a leg for comfort. Its container shifted and shook as the great beast moved. it was evident something should be done with it soon. there was no way to know when it last ate or how long it would sleep. The only thing that could be said for sure was it was big and it stirred....
@[member="Davin Skirata"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Illyria Skirata"] @[member="Ember Rekali"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Kable Detta"] @Nolan Detta

The right arm of Circe Savan had been amputated with a chainsword during her Kaggath with Rave Merrill, and subsequently dragged into an air vent by MSE-007, the Harbinger of Desolation. The arm, minus several samples, arrived in a cold storage container with a copy of 'The Complete Dummkopf's Guide to Brewing.' Being plant tissue, it could be mass-cultivated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom