Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A hero of war

Okay, so I was listening to Hero of War by Rise Against, an something just inspired me. I want to roleplay out the entire life of a Republic trooper. His childhood, growing up, joining the army, training to be a soldier, the ENTIRE thing, all the way up to his death in battle. His life story in entirety. However, I'll need some help on this. Any way you think you can help with this project, feel free to jump right on in. Childhood friends, training buddies, brothers in arms, family, anything you think of can help. I'm really excited about this and am anxious to see how it turns out. Thoughts? Questions?

That would be interesting. However I would say that if you're gonna make a Jedi, then do it now because I believe padawan a cant lead troops right? Or wait. Maybe when the trooper leaves boot camp, he meets the Jedi and they meet then. From that point they can become close friends, and then they go to war together, the Jedi at that point being a knight. @[member="Vinyata Nicashii"]

Sounds great, I am creating an account (Jedi) right now that I can use, padawans can lead troops, but Knights are more able and command more. The soldier could be elite spec ops, and the Jedi Shadow could be his leader of an elite squad. @[member="Luke Beleren"]

I was actually thinking for him to be a basic trooper, one more disposable. An elite squad would be good, but then we'd need the other squad mates. They could of cores be NPC's, but PC's are always more fun. @[member="Vinyata Nicashii"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
@[member="Luke Beleren"] Well, Raimbow's childhood was 400 years ago, but she spent her teenage years on Nar Shaddaa growing up, so yeah, we could do.

Hmm. A few problems with that. It would be kind of weird if the soldier is RPing in normal time and Rainbow is doing so from 400 years earlier. Second, I'm hoping for his childhood to take place on Coruscant. Maybe you could make another character? @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Alright lol, but it'd have to be at her current 400 year old self. Besides I just remembered something, isn't she still technically a teen? With her being frozen for so long and all. @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom