Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A heist of magnificent porportions

Coruscant, 11:32 p.m.
800px-Coruscant_Underworld_concept_art.jpg

"People filled the streets, oblivious to the crime happening just blocks away. They believed in their hearts that all was fine, and that their money was safe. Meanwhile, a single man was in their safes, transferring a hefty sum of credits to his own private account. Waiting outside were two guards, tipped off to protect him and not the money. Oh wait." A head peeked out into the hallway to check on the two sleeping guards. "Oh that's right, he knocked them out." Shrugging, he walked over to his datapad, where the credit transfer had just been completed. A small grin took form on his face as he read the amount: Three thousand. Walking out, he placed his goggles over his head, and closed the massive door, making sure to leave the key with the guards inside. "And he escapes, Gentleman Thief, with perfect style." He continued to narrate himself as he walked out into the main lobby.

@[member="Yasuo"]

Atlas Kane

A
''But suddenly a Jedi appeared out of nowhere to stop this so called Gentleman Thief! The people's credits would stay safe for another day, thanks to the Jedi that stopped the thief from escaping! And now, the thief wanted to give the Jedi the Datapad with the credits on it.'' A young man said as he walked towards the thief. The young man was amused to see how the thief operated. His narrating was quite interesting, but still, he was a criminal and had to be dealt with. ''Ok, enough with the joking. Hand over the datapad and come with me peacefully and no one will come to harm.'' He hoped the man would be intimidated enough by a Jedi that he would surrender and come with him. The Jedi didn't want to fight anyone today, but he had a feeling that he would have to do that anyways.

@[member="Bolivar Daniels"]

Bolivar noticed the Jedi, chuckled, and tipped his hat toward the man. "Hello good sir! And how are you doing this fine evening? I was just making a quick withdrawal, no big issues here." He flashed the man a pure white smile, his eyebrow perked up under his goggles. Walking over to the newcomer, he patted him on the shoulder, then handed him a small silver sphere. "Keep this company for me, will you? It's putting too much weight in my pockets", he joked. And with that, he continued walking off.

@[member="Yasuo"]

Atlas Kane

A
The thief was most unusual. Every other thief Yasuo had heard about usually acted as stealthily and as quiet as possible, but it seemed this one was quite comfortable with acting publicly for everyone to see. Either it was the thief's overconfidence or him not caring about being caught, either way, he would have to be stopped and Yasuo would be the one to do that. When the man handed Yasuo the small sphere, he knew it couldn't be anything pleasant. He threw it into a deserted corner of the building and used the Force to shield it, not much, just enough to shield any projectiles or gases that could potentially be released by the sphere. He kept concentrating on the Force Barrier and followed the thief. ''Hey, I said hand over the datapad and come with follow me. This is hardly what I would call ''following''.''

Sorry for the extremely long wait >.<

Bolivar chuckled as the sphere burst into smoke inside the shield so skillfully crafted by the force. It wasn't harmful, and would only have served as a distraction. No matter, he had other routes to take. Turning his attention back to the Jedi, a sympathetic grin washed over his face. "Look, if you want I can transfer a few thousand credits as well. Jut give the word. Otherwise, I really don't have too much time to chat. I must get going." Rellacing th goggles over his eyes, he began to walk into the clearing in front of the bank. "Till next time!" At the press of a button on his wrist, his boots flared to life, and he began rocketing into the sky.

@[member="Yasuo"]

Atlas Kane

A
When the grenade exploded into a cloud of smoke Yasuo was relieved for a moment. He wasn't able to hold all of the smoke inside the small shield created by the Force and he didn't have to. The grenade was far away and the smoke wouldn't kill anyone, so he just let go and allowed the smoke to roam freely. Concentrating back on the thief, the young Knight heard his offer. ''I don't need that money, but all the people here do!'' He said to the man. He didn't like it when people just took things that didn't belong to them and which might be of greater value to others than to those who took the things. Then the Thief suddenly rocketed upwards. Yasuo was caught by surprise, he hadn't expected this to happen, but he wouldn't loose the thief. He drew upon the Force and enhanced his strength before jumping after the man. He didn't make it as far as the thief had, but Yasuo was able to land on a rooftop, from where he started another attempt. always keeping up with the thief while he flew up into the skies of Coruscant.

Sorry for making you wait. I had some personal business to take care of, but now I'm all good again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom