Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Happy Return!

Hey folks!

Been LOA from the site for a bit now, had a bit of ongoing burnout as well as dealing with the chaos incarnate that is my new dog.

However, getting that itch to write and join some new threads and stories. For now, just going to ease into things with a couple characters and then delve into my older ones.

Looking for threads with Lily Decoria Lily Decoria who is a Padawan, guardian focused with limited skills in the Force so aiming to get her to understand the importance of balance, the Force and how to do her best as a Jedi. So anyone looking for a Jedi friend, mission buddy or provide her with some insight would be greatly appreciated.

I also have Tarw Rhyfelwr Tarw Rhyfelwr a newbie marine looking to sink his teeth into dangerous mission. Get some experience fighting others and developing his skills to be the best that they can be. He is primarily focused on getting as strong as he can but is also very new to the marine life so adjusting. He is in dire need of mentors, friends, enemies and work buddies!

If anyone is interesting in writing with either character, let me know which one and what you are seeking and we can DM to figure out a thread story to explore together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom