Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Guild, United

Tethis Aresis

T
Hypori.

A planet, that in times long past, he was master of. This was his forge, his foundry, his dominion. When he waged war, he made use of the resources of this very planet to do so. It wasx his right. His domain. But that was all log ago. Now it was in ruins, a planet long lost, a planet that he did not own. Very few people. Broken down factories.

But what could he do? He did not fight war. He was not a master, a leader of anything, not anymore. He had the venture capital to do what he wished, however, and as the black beauty of his ship waited patiently in the ether over the planet, Tethis Aresis was faced with a choice. This world was broken. He could take it. Shape it. Make it his, by investing everything he had into it, by making this world a functional factory. A place of production and industry. A place that he knew could be a wonderful paradise world of his own creation, with the credits he could invest.

The dark shadow of the Reaver hung over the planet, and a large amount of money was transferred into another account. Business all over the Galaxy would notice - a new corporation, SunTech Forge Works, starting on Hypori. Crews, resources, droids, all of it requested and purchased for the re-construction of droid foundries. It was a beacon.

Or would be. For those who wished to become great. For those who wished to master money. Mercantile madness. Industrial inspiration, revolution.

Something was about to happen. Something big. Who would come? Who would help build, invest? Who would form the fledgling parts of a trade guild that spanned the stars?

Alli Wren

A
Alli smirked as her Luxury 5000 The Corellian Sea Queen. She was heading to see the new plans, after the Failure that was the CSA she was looking forward to this new ventrue. The minds behind this group were much better than any venture she had been in before. She had done extensive research of course of everyone, and it seemed a much more relaiable gorup. She hovered near the Reaper, Waiting for others to come on board, she had brought a luxury yacht for a reason after all. It was funny but she felt nervous.. it may have been because Sasha was coming to this meeting or it could have to do with the fact that so many people were coming but Alli was most certaintly nervous.

Drifting along in a company freighter, Lasek reminded himself to buy a ship at some point. He didn't want to have to turn up to every one of these events in a freighter loaded with prototype guns. This venture needed to have been worthwhile, because it was a long trip to get here from Iskeria.

He was extremely bored of the dimly-lit interior of the freighter. Silently pondering the dangers around him, he decided to hover alongside an infinitely more luxurious yacht, which he was almost certain was one owned by a businessman. Or businesswoman, for that matter.

No one else was so willing to waste money on such ridiculous things.

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
Sasha exited Hyperspace in her experimental TIE fighter. Straight off the line. Surrounding her was twenty four TIE Droids and two Sienar built frigate from Santhe security. It was clear that she was well protected. She requested clearance to land upon Alli's ship. She hadn't seen the woman in awhile and was eager to become reacquainted with her. The small fighter landed without incident. The TIE Droids took up positions around the vessel guarding it from any harm, her frigate falling in by the side. "Alli it's been too long," she said. "I assume the others will arrive." The Luxury of Alli's ship made it the obvious meeting place...

Exiting hyperspace, Aldo tipped up his glass of whiskey, downing it in one full gulp. The liquid no longer burned his throat as he was already long drunk. He had been up for thirty two hours straight working on his prototype armor, and when Baron reminded him that he was supposed to attend some meeting on Hyperion with a bunch of like minded business owners to try and work together, Aldo refused to not attend it. He had been drunk for a long time now, goodness, probably the entire thirty two hours as he was pretty sure he had been intoxicated when he woke up. Things were not going the way he wanted them to, and when things did not go his way, he drowned his sorrows in booze.

"Prepare to be boarded you luxurious beauty!" Aldo yelled into his comm, laughed, and threw the comm across the cabin. He was very disheveled, wearing a suit had been worn for a day straight, tie undone, and the front of his shirt untucked. Boarding the Luxury 5000. He had his eye on the more updated version of his own ship, he only owned a 3000, but he had equipped his with so much stuff he had a hard time letting go of it. In the end, he was just going to buy another one, but he had not gotten himself around to it. Stumbling from his ship, he made his way on board the Luxury ship with the half empty bottle of whiskey. Drunkenly stumbling through the ship, he came across two women, both of whom he knew only by name and nothing else. Spotting a seat, Aldo plopped down roughly, and then uncorked the bottle.

"Alone with two pretty ladies on board the Luxury 5000, I have to say, I like where this is going." He smirked before tipping the bottle up and chugging as much as he could of the whiskey before it became too much for him and he placed the bottle on the table in front of him. "I hope this party wasn't BYOB, cause I am running low on alcohol, and I left all mine at home."

Alli Wren

A
Alli was only too glad to see sasha. She smiled as she greeted her, and whispered to her " Stay around after" But then others arrived... and a drunk man... not impressed though Alli j ust smiled. " So I figure we should wait to see who else turns up, but I have to say we ahve a good turn out so far" She smiled and waited at the table, trying to not react to the man who was rife with the smell of alchol.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A beautiful little ILH-KK Citadel-class vessel took the next chance to dock with the Luxury 5000 before darting away. Koensayr's majority shareholder, an impeccably groomed Whiphid in a business suit, beamed tuskily at everyone.

"Salutations, all. My name is An'rakk, and I represent Koensayr Manufacturing."

Hardly a match for the power of Baktoid or Sienar, but a grand old name nonetheless, Koensayr offered a limited product line, a virtual reboot of its original roster. Mapping skiffs, modernized Y-Wings, even the deadly I4 Ionizer, possibly the best capture vehicle in the universe...

A minor partner Koensayr might be, but its products could compete in terms of sheer quality.

A Luxury 3000 exited hyperspace above the world and veered towards the gathering of vessels. Killian's personal craft was much smaller than the 5000 that was floating above the world, but that was alright. It wasn't the size of the vessel that mattered to him. It was the practicality of its use. After all, he was the CEO of a Biotech company, not a ship design and manufacturing one. He had no need for such a large vessel.

His yacht flew towards the larger vessel and landed within the hangar bay. Having only been a recent addition to the CSA, it hadn't been hard for him to leave it when everyone else had. It seemed the group hadn't been very well coordinated after all, which was a bit of a letdown. He'd been looking for a good new home to his corporation since his homeworld was no in the space of the Sith Empire. At least those that split off had seen fit to tell him about it.

After landing, he exited his craft, clad in a nice suit, minus the jacket, and headed towards where everyone was meeting. He knew exactly none of them, but some of them gave him the air of bothersome business all the same. Still, he approached.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Killian Holmes. I'm the CEO of Holmes Biotech, a Life Science and Augmentation research and development company. Thank you for inviting me."

Sasha Santhe

The first thing she did when this Aldo fellow walked into the room was make eyes at him. She shot him a well practiced lusty look the type that would make Sirella Valkner green with envy, assuming she wasn't already green from photosynthesis. Sasha noticed the Whiphid coming next and cracked a slight smile. She turned to all the rest of the group, especially interested in this new Killian Holmes. "A pleasure to meet you all," she said. "I believe we all know why we're here. Underneath us is a planet fresh for the pickings good sirs. It needs only the right minds to shape it.

Alli Wren

A
" Yes, I propose we develop sectors of the planet for all of our corporations, and a space station for our public face. At this space station, we can have everything from catinas to luxary spas, It will be the premiere stop for anything and everyone and you know why? because we won't have laws, well the laws the rest of the galaxy has. If they cross us of course, we shall dispose of them or experiment on them or something deemed appropiate. But these are my ideas, that I propose, we also leave the governements that sign on under our protection alone, and will respect their local laws while on their planet. We will of course form a united defense fleet and handle things as a board. " Alli kept lingering on sasha with her eyes as she spoke. She looked to the others curious of their resposne.

Tethis Aresis

T
Tethis leaned back in his seat and cued his comm to enter in on the meeting. Now would be a good time for him to speak up. Ships and work crews were already arriving to Hypori, to start building the factories and facilities he had ordered. Things were going to plan - and SunTech was going to rear its head again, after almost a millennium.

"Greetings, sentients. My name is Tethis Aresis, and you have all likely reacted to the sudden influx of materials I have requested for Hypori. Yes, my headquarters is going to be here, too. SunTech Forge Works is going to produce military hardware. Battle tanks and armour for armies. Contracted out as need be, of course - and some droids to fight with them, naturally. For those who don't know their very ancient pre-Plague history, this world used to produce armies of droids. "

Then he leaned back in his seat. "But you... you there. You haven't identified yourself and yet you already speak of a unified coalition. What do you even bring to the table? And why would we listen considering we don't know what we're going to be putting our hard-earned money into? Slow down for a second and let's be a little more reasonable," Tethis said, spreading his hands. Yeah. Slowing down was a good idea. It also helped to be powerful in the Force enough to read the mind of every single member of this delegation. "First, I strongly suggest your name, miss. And second what good would there be of all of us entering into a major legal contract? I have a few reasons that I can give you, but you appear to want to be the boss. Please, share your thoughts. We will see how well you drive the grav-train."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Calm yourself, Aresis," said 'An'rakk' urbanely. "The 'miss' you're addressing is the CEO of Baktoid, a company with a grand old name and a very decent profit margin, according to my figures. She's also the owner of this particular vessel, and our host. We're all peers here."

Sasha Santhe

Sasha smiled at the hairy Whiphid knowingly. "I am Sasha Santhe, of Santhe Corporation." No doubt the biggest name in the room. "And I think it is obvious what I bring to the table. Alli," she pointed to the woman, "She owns Baktoid industries. I've worked with her in the past. If I were you I'd listen." Sasha folder her arms and pouted. She knew if it came to it, Velok would back her up. She thought for a moment about her time with the Whiphid. Well maybe he wouldn't back her up, there was that incident with the knowledge stealing. But that was an accident, and a long time ago. Surely he wasn't still angry over that. She stole a look over in the creatures direction.

No one responded to Aldo's questions about the booze, so he decided he would go look for it on his own, staggering up from his chair he used the bottle of whiskey to push himself up. He was a lot drunker than he needed to be, but oh well, what were they gonna do? Scald him? Psh, like he cared, they needed his corporation more than he needed them. If they decided he was too unstable to work with them then he would just go back to being a lone wolf. He made enough money without them in the first place so why would he need them now. Noticing a look from the Sasha woman, Aldo gave her a wink, before he started rummaging through the cabinets of the ship trying to find booze.

Hearing people begin to introduce themselves, Aldo paid attention, but he was more interested in finding something else to drink. He heard the voice of a man who identified himself as Tethis and spoke about "we". "Stop speaking for me, Tethis was it? "We" at least had the common courtesy to come aboard the ship while you sit down there on your throne, I must ask, are you too good to come aboard? Maybe too busy? I am sure you are much busier than the rest of us who took the time out of our schedules to all congregate together. So how about we let the lady who so nicely allowed us aboard her ship say her piece without being interrupted and disrespected by the man who couldn't even come aboard the ship. Why is there no alcohol on this ship?" He was sure his words came out in slurs and was probably hard to understand, but he was usually good at getting his point across even while drunk. Tipping his whiskey up, he finished the bottle of whiskey, and he dropped it onto the table before leaning against it.

"Oh, by the way, I am Aldo Zarkot. CEO of Zarkot Industries. We produce anything from planetary defense shields to major ship modifications. Anything that's big and powerful, we build it, and there isn't anyone better."

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled, she hadn't expected the other two to speak up about her, she made sure no one else was going to speak. " Yes, I apolitgize, but I would of assumed you would do your research @[member="Tethis Aresis"] CEO of SunTech ForgeWorks. As I was saying, I propose we found a city, split into districts for each of us, a space station for a face, and outside business, and of course we let planets under our protection largely run them selves, We all provide an equal part of the defense fleet, if not in ships or droids directly then with money, to purchase supplies and such. This is of course a Equal partnership based on investment, and since I had set aside an exhorbant sum for a plan that fell through.. and the CSA, I am more than willing to put it towards this new group, which we shall call the Galatic Trade Guild. " She smiled and waited for a response.. . did they have changes.. perhaps addendums .. perhaps they hated it.

"I have no problem with this plan. I can't field ships or anything of that nature, so money will have to suffice."

That wasn't going to be enough, though. It was near enough for him. He wanted there to be more. The questions was, what could they do as far as more, and still have the capability for him to be providing something? The only thing he could think of was the most obvious thing of all, and something he immediately opted for doing. It was going to be essential for his presence in this.

"I have a request. If we're going to make the public face of who we are be this space station that you mention, I'd like a large portion of it to be set aside for being a hospital. Not the whole thing obviously, but enough for an extremely cutting edge facility which can service any and all who need attention, including those that will man our defensive ships. Does anyone find this unacceptable?"

Tethis Aresis

T
This was going to be interesting, considering everyone was now turning on him. Typical. Surrounded by Sith and he was already under fire. The biggest name in the Galaxy. "Santhe, huh. I'm glad we have a company with known direction and extreme longevity on board." Even if you are a dirty Sith, Tethis thought to himself. What he said was still an honest compliment. They'd been around well before even his time. They were a solid financial partner.

Then he turned his attentions to the next one. "Next time I'd like to enter a business meeting with a drunkard, I'm sure I'll contact you, mister Zarkot. Have you considered the fact that I may have specific reasons for being unable to board another ship?" Like the fact he was not going into a room with two separate darkspawn and attempting to resist the tempation to cut them down. That was kind of a thing he did, and he didn't have a deathwish. Or maybe he just didn't want to let loose and kill someone because they were just running headfirst into this plan.

Whoa. Calm down, Teth.

"Look. I'm not saying this is a bad plan. I'm saying that when you're all talking about investing money enough to buy a planet each, a five-minute discussion is not enough before you sign on the dotted line. This isn't just 'disposable income', even for Santhe Corp. This is a major, lifetime, company-shaping investment. The ability to own and control a planet does not come lightly." He spoke that from personal experience. "I'm saying, check your contribution. Check what you can bring to the table. I bring military experience and hardware, and quite possibly Force training, depending on whether some of our cohorts do not intrude on that." That was an obvious jab at the two Sith, being Darksiders, would prefer it their way. This business thing was very heated.

"Right now we all need to be very sure we'd like to blow most of our dividends into something that could fall through first. Perhaps before making plans we should ensure our sources of income-- IE, all of you-- are on board. I'm willing to try if the solidarity for this idea is here. Are you?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Mister Arethis, I assure you, I spend quite enough time 'intruding' on others' training as it is. My focus here is Koensayr; my perspective on our merger mirrors yours."

Navigating his freighter into the hangar of the yacht, the Muun strode towards the meeting area dressed in a long flowing coat that allowed him to conceal a grenade launcher of his own make should someone take a shot at him. "My apologies. I was held up by certain... concerns my advisors had with this meeting. They were concerned that this was a trap, given a certain Ms Wren's track record with businessmen and negotiations." Looking over at the woman with his usual poker face, he continued to speak. "I believe a Neimoidian businessman met an unfortunate fate at your hands. Mr Veyaiko, was it?"

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled and decided to wait and answer them all in turn. " Mr. Holmes I am sure we can find a space for your hospital on the station, and would appreciate it greatly, I would also propose a business proposal at a later time regarding it. " She turned to @[member="Tethis Aresis"] " I don't know about you, but I have thought about it for more than 5 minutes, I did not come to this meeting expecting anything less than investing a large portion of my funds, which have freed themselves from some other prospective investments, into this deal. I am sure the others feel the same, I would hope you all have faith in the idea, and I know I do. I bring Droids, weapons and vehicles, and even some fighters and such. " She smiled looking at them all when mr. Exodus showed up. " Ahh yes, I might add though that I was acting in self defense, I was merely providing security to the Intergalatic banking clan and was forced to react with leathal force after Mr. Veyaiko fired on me. I have the whole thing on video if you wish to see, but let us draft this document and sign it then, Now is the time to make any adediums, or changes, you will find another copy of the draft other than the one I sent you all before you came. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom