Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A good old hunt.....with your girl?

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

"I wouldn't think you would be thrilled to kill a man for money. Much less multiple people."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik smiled and stopped for a moment, putting a hand on Thalia's shoulder. "Just try and be safe while we're here. They could give two karks that your a lady or any other excuse you may think of."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik laughed "Good, last thing I want to have is having to save my girlfriend while she tries to make up excuses. Oh don't kill me, I have a boyfriend. Oh don't kill me I'm pregnant. That's why I like girls like you Thalia."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik continued his way untill he made it to the largest door. "Knowing ego, this is likely the captains room."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik let the door slide open and he could here very slow clapping. "Bravo.....bravo. Great job coming this far." Malik walked in and saw the captain in his chair. The captain got up and got a blaster and sword in hand. "But you still haven't killed me yet."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

The man dodged the blaster shots and got closer to Malik every time. Soon their blades clashed while he fired at Thalia.

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

The man gave his full attention on Malik, clashing blades with him again and again.

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

The captain fall the the ground, a puddle of blood surrounding him. Malik took of his mask and wiped off the sweat. "Now what did you want to tell me Thalia?"

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik just stared at her eyes and mouth wide. He then gently lifted her shirt up a bit and laid his ear on her belly. "A-Are you sure?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom