Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A girl has to go shopping for her crew, and ships.

Alright people. Since the Ship that I had once used in the past was deleted in the purge, and I have some freetime. I would like to get a few things for Zoey here. First, she needs someway to get around. Second. it needs to hold alot of stuff. I want to modify the ship so it can hold a whole armory of things for Zoey, and maybe a few others. I kind of want two ships. One of them will cost alot of money. And I will be buying http://starwarsrp.net/topic/12879-the-blackbird/ < this for me. On the other hand, I would like to either have people join me on a crew, or help me get http://starwarsrp.net/topic/11765-yjx-1200-heavy-freighter/

So if anybody would like to join me they can, But I only want four people in the group (for now) Tell me you want to and I can make a thread some time soon.

I'd be interested in joining your crew. Just the fact that Zoey is a Sith and Felicia is more light-sided has the potential for a lot of good RP material. In short, i'm in! :D @[member="Zoey Marix"]

Erebus

E
@[member="Zoey Marix"]
I'm tempted but, I'm busy trying to rescue da emprah. Maybe some other time darlin'.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"] Sure! and actually I'm not really a True sith. THe only reason I have the title is because I transferred from the empire to the Crusade.

@[member="Erebus"] I see. well either way, if you want to join later let me know.

@[member="Racket"] Sounds good If you want to PM me those Ideas, maybe if you want to let them out to me. then that would be awesome.

Alright lol, sounds sweet. Just make sure that when you're ready to start the whole thing off, you pick Felicia up at Coruscant. She hasn't a ride so it would be the only way. @[member="Zoey Marix"]

@[member="Vaudin Miir"] Good enough for me.

I'll go ahead and start the thread.
@[member="Arvis Syphex"], @[member="Racket"], @[member="Felicia Tannul"]

We will talk about the specifics IC when we all meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom