Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Gentleman's Agreement [PM to Join]

Dev Thread for: Tenacity-class Power Armor
Dev Thread for: Upgrading Izanami Ironworks to Tier III Company by contracting the Shadow Dynasty

It was a brisk, cold day on the planet of Belkadan. The atmosphere was still a toxic collection of noxious carbon dioxide and methane, while industrial waste was spewed across the lands. The forests were the paragon of industrial hazards, and the oceans were polluted with the sin of industrialization. Yet, the Izanami Ironworks continued its endeavors on Belkadan, further industrializing the world into a manufacturing behemoth.

Kitsune stood aboard the ISS Mikoshi, waiting idly for the Shadow King to flesh out the terms of their previous Gentleman's Agreement: Control over Belkadan for industrial production and in return, backing by the Izanami Ironworks. And to fulfill a portion of this contract, Kitsune had an item for the Shadow King to review. The creation of a new instrumentation of war for the Shadow Dynasty to utilize in its conquests and campaigns.

A modest proposal of sorts.

[member="The Shadow King"]

[member="Kitsune"]

Romeo read her terms, and found them all to be in order. "The way I see this.." He began. "as long as you're not selling to the Sith, or the Primevil...this all looks fine...though you do understand the penalty if I, or Warden Arnex catches whiff of that yes?" He stopped, and looked up at her. This woman sure did enjoy ships with no way to protect themselves. If you looked over into the horizon, ships of massive warfare came, and went. In the space of the Dynasty some patrolled, and others were docking to the shipyard.

She simply retrieved her datapad, not particularly addressing the Shadow King's threat regarding the sale of weaponry and equipment to Primeval or the Sith. Not that they would particularly be interested in the products of the Izanami Ironworks, but wherever business was possible, they would deliver.

"Now, in order to fulfill a portion of our agreement, I have currently created the technical specifications for the Tenacity-class Power Armor, which will be affiliated with the Shadow Dynasty as well as create a contract agreement between the Izanami Ironworks and the Shadow Dynasty." Kitsune stated.

Seeing the Shadow King not interested in the schematics of the agreement, she posed the simple question to the Shadow King, "Right now, the technical specifications are only a basic design for the framework of the armor. What would you like to see included, added or apart of the armor?"

[member="Kitsune"]

Romeo didnt seem interested in it, cause he trusted her, he didnt need to know what it said, but her question was a good one. "Vacuum sealed, about two or three hours of air...nothing fancy." He leaned back and looked back out the viewpoint. "How is Belkadan treating you? Good I hope." He stood up and walked around to her, and laid a hand on her shoulder, leaning to her ear. "Lets get two things straight here Kitsune...we are the same...we may go about things differently, but we are the same...I want to trust you, I want to help you...please do not make me regret this." He said in a cold whisper. "Now for the armor...any ideas you may want to throw in?" He said as he stood back up.

Kitsune nonchalantly shrugged of the Shadow King's request? threat? warning? She was unsure of what to make of the Shadow King's words. Not that it mattered to her. Business was business for all. She considered all the same, although at this particular moment, she had a gaping debt with the Shadow Dynasty and the Shadow King, considering that she had received an entire planet.

"Belkadad is being developed at maximum efficiency... Izanami Ironworks has been occupied with establishing the necessary infrastructure for proper manufacturing. We are upscaling production to an all time high, producing several armaments and armors for the Shadow Dynasty and the Inari Shogunate to utilize." she stated professionally with no hint of fear, happiness, or any other emotion for that matter. She continued, "As for the armor, I have decided that power armor would be the best, allowing for a greater amount of armor to utilize as well as great function and utility without restriction. It'll be a little slower, but you can consider yourself a living tank within these beasts."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom