Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A General beat down...

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
*Flexes muscles while assuming ridiculous poses*

Who wants some.

Kalordo has not been my most active character and he has not seen PvP combat. I am looking for someone to foght that can also give me feedback on where I can improve in handling his IC fights.
It is preferable that said person be a Knight, Master, or equivalent non-force user rank. If possible the character who helps me will be my nemesis in future threads.

@[member="Jacob Remmington"] Oh oh I know!! It's a double cross! When you come back to Belgaroth instead of paying you we try to have my war master @[member="Kalordo Lah"] Try to kill you!

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
Well dam o.0 I've already lost a leg and possibly part of my face. Why not make it worse and completely kark me up? xD @[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
Well as a matter of fact, losing so much could give me an excuse to write up some more possible submissions. (I'm always making a new character or writing a roleplay or something) So yea, as long as I get away in one piece, sounds good to me. Would you want to do it in the same thread, or in a follow up one? @[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

Yaaaay! This is going to be fun! It's like a spicy Mexican soap opera with a twist of betrayal!! @[member="Kalordo Lah"] @[member="Jacob Remmington"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

OH MY GLOB!! Even better idea!! Send Kalordo to kill the both of you! Besides I think he's a bit more qualified to take down Jedi. @[member="Kalordo Lah"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Jacob Remmington"] also I hope he gave you permission for that >_>

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
He said he swiped down, I said it took my leg. He said he aimed a knife for my neck, I said it severed his nerves, paralyzing him from the waist down. I'm gonna have him use that medkit @[member="Vulpesen"] so kindly left me, then call my ship's droid to pick me up. @[member="High Prophet Dredge"] @[member="Kalordo Lah"] I should be fairly healed by the time I reach the Vong planet, don't worry.

@[member="Vulpesen"] Ok that's not cool, that is over stepping boundaries just a little. I'd recommend editing your post or he might report you. But if he didn't give you permission it's not allowed

I just realized... Ace never got to fight. Poor dog, I'll give him a biscuit later. I think I might have left him inside the bar.

In any case, your tool made the mistake of pissing off a jedi who's once faced the sith emporer. (I noped out almost immediately, but at least I tried).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom