Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Game of Thrones

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
"We... I was taught by this guild before I was put into stasis. The term means nothing more than that... they will not know who I am, nor you. However, there must be a challenge to take control."

Xander explained the situation as quickly as he could with telepathy. Footfalls could be heard as the balcony above them was surrounded with archers, and arrows pointed all around them. Bows were drawn, and ready to fire, yet the men stood still as a statue. To the north stood a pair of large wooded doors. They both opened as the leader of guild walked out to greet the pair which had managed to infiltrate the guild. The plan was to have to kill only one person tonight so they could attack the home of the regant in the morning. As ideal as this was, Xander knew there would be more who would have to die tonight. That was part of the reason Greta was with him.

"Who dares to announce a challenge this night," the general's voice bellowed. "Outsiders have no right to make the claim to assume this role."

The general's eyes looked down at the pair, he noticed Xander, his leather breasplate bore the crest of the guild. This was the claim for Xander to abide by. Eyes also looked and noticed the distinctly femmnine figure of [member="Darth Noxia"], and the man began to laugh.

"You should know better than to bring a woman to this challange... Is she your lover? Do I get to claim her when I kill you?"

Arrogance. Xander knew it was the one thing that would be the downfall of the general. The rules for the challenge had already been broken, so the man would be able to do as he saw fit.

"Yes, there is a woman here with me. This challenge must change. You may make whatever rules you wish to make for this, but I assure you, we will be victorious."

The general waved a hand at Xander to quiet him. He spoke directly to the woman.

"What do you expect to gain here by fighting with this man? Answer the question he did not, are his lover, do I get to claim you when he dies? Come it is rare a woman is allowed to speak for herself in this hall, let alone fight, but it seems your lover wants this to happen."

Naturall the general assumed they were lovers. It was the way of the men of the guild. They took lovers to produce more offspring for the guild to train. Only men were allowed to be trainied, the women, they were there to serve. Just the act of bringing Greta was a slap in the face of the tradtions this guild carried. Even more so it would be felt when Xander placed Greta as the new general.

[member="Darth Vizios"] revealed the fact that he had once been trained by this 'guild' of assassins. Supposedly before he went into his coma. Darth Noxia didn't know what to think about that revelation, but she was still clearly skeptical about this whole mess. Noxia wasn't entirely convinced. The shuffle of footsteps could be heard from up top and as she looked towards the source of the sound, the Sith would notice rows of archers up on the balconies, their bows and arrows primed against them. The sight earned a smile from her before that too turned into a look of contempt.

Bow and arrows. How primitive.

Her armour was crafted to withstand strikes of a lightsaber, these primitive weapons were nothing. The pair of large wooden doors in front of them then swung open, revealing a middle-aged man who she presumed to be the leader of this rabble. The man was arrogant and obnoxious and feelings of contempt for this 'guild' could only grow higher.

Laughing after laying his eyes on her only made her blood boil even more. This leader continued to make his disparaging remarks at her, seeming to think her a weakling. Noxia was no cowering maiden, she was a warrior in her own right, and this pathetic excuse of a creature would learn the error his actions. What a bunch of nerfherders these people were.

She then stretched out her hand in a gripping gesture, force choking the living lights out of the pathetic being. "You insufferable worm. You speak too much." When she was done with that, she would fling him away with a telekinetic throw, sending him slamming into one of the pillars in the room.

That should shut him up.

Great... what could have been a simole challenge was about to turn into a mess. All eyes were focused on the dead general, as the woman who killed him. They were incredulous she killed the man so easily, and with no effort at all. Guild rules required they follow her though as she had killed the general. Xander shot Great a look as he watched the men prepare to release their arrows. Would this be easy to defend her, yes. Would it see a lot of needless death, yes. Xander was uncertain their would be a guild left by the time they finished.

The first volley of arrows was released. Xander ignited his lightsabers and deflected them all. As the guard reloaded, Xander took the time to press into Greta's mind once more. There was humor to his tone so she would know he was not upset.

"Pretneding to be my lover is that repulsing to you," he teased. "I distinctly remember you returned that kiss we shared."

It was the first time Xander had brought that evening up this whole trip and he chose now. Timing wasn't always his strong suit, but why not talk about it while fighting together. After all, this was very similar to the events of that date. Perhaps Xander could convince Noxia to make this a second date of sorts.

Lunging toward a pair of guards who managed to make it to the floor, Xander severed them into half rather quickly. The burn marks of the sabers work still smoking as he smiled. The guild was not prepared for this. Once the guards were dead, [member="Darth Noxia"] could take control.

Darth Noxia didn't seemed to care about what her Sith companion had in mind. That old man, the leader of the guild of assassins had not only angered her, he belittled her. He, a worthless nothing had let loose derogatory comments one after another, and if he thought to be free of consequences after saying so, he was so wrong, She didn't care if he died or not, better still if he did though. She would rid the universe of a the pathetic excuse of a being. Noxia didn't need Vizios to defend her, for she was no damsel in distress.

Moments later, the first wave of arrows was released.

Quickly conjuring up a force barrier, the shower of arrows aiming towards her collided helplessly against the invisible barrier, falling to the ground in a scattered heap. At the same moment, her companion's voice came into her mind, asking if pretending to be his lover was repulsing. She replied back telepathically. "It's got nothing to do with that. I've met plenty of men like him, and the galaxy is better off without the likes of such." A brief pause and then she continued. "Don't read too much into it. The kiss was merely a gift of gratitude for the pleasant night."

Igniting her lightsaber before pointing the weapon at the row of archers, the blonde Sith remarked to her companion, [member="Darth Vizios"]. "This guild of yours is full up karkness, you know that? Attacking us now? They don't deserve to live do they?"

"It's your guild now. Tell them to stand down and they have to. They're just pissed you didn't give the man an honorable death, not that he deserved one."

He ignored her comment about the kiss. A gift for an enjoyable evening indeed. Xander's gut told him she had rather enjoyed the kiss and the company, but perhaps was now invovled with someone and chose to push the matter aside. Perhaps he had waitied too long to invite her into his plan. Maybe it had simply been as she said. No matter, Xander was 847 years old, and his life was what it was. His throne was where his focus was.

"You realize the more you attack us, the more of you we will kill? [member="Darth Noxia"] is the rightful general, and I will defend her to the last. Perhaps you should put the weapons down and hear us out. Do you not remember how this guild flourished when Xander Blackmoore was King of the Crown Worlds? It can be that way again if you wish it."

He had envoked his own name, but they would not know. There was no bust of his image on display anywhere in these halls. Xander had not been their king as they were not loyal to any crown. They were wild cards. Wild Cards Xander wished to control.

Feel free to decide how they respond and to conntrol any NPC you want to :)

Darth Noxia looked questiongly at the companion. "Mine?" The realisation dawned upon her. "Oh right, I guess this is the guild you were referring to, eh?" A sulk then crept on her face. "They're quite the disappointment, aren't they?"

As Vizios began chiding them on their lack of behaviour, even invoking his name to limited effect. "I doubt these fellows were around when you were here, some eight hundred over years ago. Besides theres nothing I see anywhere that speaks about your presence." What a strange turn of events this was turning out to be.

First the revelation that [member="Darth Vizios"] had once trained in this guild, secondly that pathetic leader's life had been extinguised so easily and now her companion was scolding the guild archers who had fired upon them like a teacher scolding his students. It looked comical, even.

Turning to face him nonchalantly, she said "Do you still need them Xander? I don't exactly fancy the likes of them." Yeah, these fools had managed to activate her snob bitchy mode, and now there was no backing down.

If Xander had no use of them, she would waste them, right here, right now.

"My dear, Greta... it is not about whether the satisfy you, or dissapoint you. It is the role they play, and the potential they offer you. If you would take the time, I am certain you could sift out a few which are force sensitive, and train them to be your own personal assasssins. The rest, I don't care what you do with, once the attack on the regent's palace is done. After all, that is the only reason we came here, to win us a distraction."

Xander was not the typical Sith who walked in and started killing, thus he armor was only a leather breastplate. Greta seemed to like the killing, the barbaric right every Sith claimed participation in at some point. Xander was more cunning. He liked a plan, a strategy. Everyone he invited into it was a mooving piece of the grand game he played. There was the rare occasion someone entered as a complete wild card, Xander could never account for those anomalies, but he knew it would be his downfall one day. Should he ever actually fall for one of them, it would dangerous indeed.

"It is not my image they will remember, but that one of theirs sat as King for a time. Everything has a use, even knowledge. Do not think the Jedi are completely wrong in their hunt for knowledge. It is the application where they are mistaken. Knowledge always gives leverage, and allows for the one who has it to exploit those who do not."

Bows were pulled back, and the attacks ceased. [member="Darth Noxia"] could do as she wanted with the guild when he sat as Regent of Ec Pand. From there, he would need to assassinate the royal family, but to ascend to the throne once again, he had to lay claim to his family's rightful holdings once more. The vaults alone possessed things far more valuable to him than the guild he had given to Noxia. Things which would make any Sith take him up on whatever he asked of them.

"Kill all the guards if you wish... those which still sleep will wake to a new general, and have no knowldge of what happened here. They will be manipulated easily. Perhaps this is a suitable compromise to sate your anger?"

Darth Noxia sighed. "Unfortunately, I don't seem to sense any potential in these 'assassins'. I'm not going to go through each and every one of the useless lot to see which one suits my needs." The longer she stared at the incompetent fools in front of her, the angrier she got. Hate began bubble deep within her, slowly rising like water boiling in a kettle. The only reason she hadn't massacred the lot of them right now was her respect for her companion beside her.

She owed him that much at least. "I don't need them." She repeated within clenched teeth, controlling the urge rising within her to strike them down. "They're yours to train and use for your regency plans to take over."

When [member="Darth Vizios"] mentioned about taking out her anger on these fellows here, a fleeting smile appeared on her visage before it disappeared. "Oh, can I?" Before anyone could make a move, however, the female Sith charged forth thrusting her lightsaber through the chest of one before moving on with another.

She stopped at two, satisfied for the moment. Restrain managed to hold her back that much at least. "The rest are yours." She then turned to walk out, excusing herself from this debacle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom