Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Friendly Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooooooooooood morning, afternoon, and/or evening everyone! This is more or less a friendly reminder to all of you who don't particularly pay attention to the 'map game' until you need to do something specific or what not, about a recent change that could be very awkward for us free people!

As some of you are aware a new Major Faction has come onto the board, which is always welcome of course, keeps things fresh. However they're right next door to us, which given our proclivity to stay *out* of the map game, well, that's trouble in a nutshell!

So be on the lookout for any news on the moving war front of the 'Free Worlds Coalition' and whether we have need to prepare or not. After all, our numerous allies have a very vested interest in keeping the good Commenori people safe!

[member="Samka Derith"]
[member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="Lady Kay"] I genuinely don't know who else to tag... but that should at least get the word out!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Red Ravens - [member="Daxton Bane"]

Iridonia - [member="Krest"] [member="Darth Lykos"]

Zambrano Family - [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Darth Prazutis"]

Shawken - [member="Darth Erebos"]

Corporate Sector - [member="Dravis Rosilla"]

Trade Federation/Neimoidia - [member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Iron Empire - [member="Atheus"] [member="Zeradias Mant"]

Justice Shipping - [member="James Justice"]

Here are our allies thus far.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Zeradias Mant"]

Not expecting any trouble, we seem to be quite an active minor faction round these parts. With more than a few big allies. All the same, you know. Never hurts to remind everyone.

Well, I still have access to all the Hutt Cartel's equipment so if we need anything along their expansive inventory got that at the ready.

Though I ain't much along the lines of coming in with an army or fleet I can lend that to someone else if they want to go fleeting or have the army at their usage.

[member="Lady Kay"], [member="Zeradias Mant"], I will continue relations between Atheus and Lady Kay for the Iron Empire. Though, you are more than welcome to aid. I have no problem with you still being here to advocate for the Iron Empire. And considering I will be having some kind of consequence soon... you might want to stay to keep tabs on me.

[member="Lady Kay"], I basically told the Iron Legion Leader to go do "something" to himself somewhere else. and to leave me out of it.

And I wasn't nice about it...

And it was done in front of the Silver Jedi...

And I threatened to "remove him from more than just a debating table."

And I am the only IC Master to the Empires Name.

After I barged in and requested for my people to be spared from the expansion of the two factions.

I mean, I would have been fine if the Emperor said, "No, not right now. We will discuss that later. But since you were with the Mandalorians for a time, instead of throwing you out of the room, maybe you could tell us what you learned of them?" Then I wouldn't have threatened the man...

Totally didn't think this through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom