Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Friend Put In A Good Word

370d9lz.png

Again Alina took the punch, unflinching as his fist collided with her ribs. It wasn't that it didn't hurt. She was just inhuman enough to take the blow without much reaction. The mask was dropped as he ducked out of the way, tossed aside as instead she lifted a knee for his gut in return. "Not all Sith are simple humans, little boy. You shouldn't be so eager to throw fists with someone you don't know."

Lukas

Lukas

L
“True enough.” He nodded, lowering both arms to cover his stomach, his frown deepening further. “Probably wasn’t smart of me, but I quite enjoy unarmed combat.” He managed to absorb the knee into his arms, but the impact was enough to push his arms back into his own stomach with force, causing him to stagger back, spluttering, with the air knocked from his lungs. His eyes widened, panic flashing across his features as his first attempt to take a breath failed, but the next few he managed to draw in air shakily, continuing to back up further as he did so.

As his breathing returned back to normal, he swallowed his pride, looking around the room for anything that could be of use. His hands lowered to his side, however he left was noticeably more tensed than his right, and his attention, although it wasn’t clear what exactly it was on, was evidently not on Alina anymore. One of the training weights in the corner of the room began to raise off the floor, holding in place for a moment before Lukas flicked his hand towards himself slightly, and the weight came barreling towards the back of Alinas knee.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

370d9lz.png

"Can't fault that."

Alina chuckled, watching him as he recovered. She absolutely loved to brawl, it was part of the reason she tried to utilize her fists as often as she could. It's part of the reason she'd lost her arms before. Best to spare this new generation such a fate if she could. Her hands stayed down by her side, even as her eyes watched as he tugged on something unseen. Her eyes didn't miss the subtle movement.

What it meant was lost to her though, until the impact. She hissed under her breath as her knee buckled. Yet she still had a grin even as she toppled over and tried to catch her balance.

Lukas

Lukas

L
Lukas flicked his hand up, no longer bothering to try and mask his intentions as his attack had landed. The weight flew back up into the air, and back towards Lukas, dropping to the floor at his feet.

He began to step forwards, intent on trying to catch her while she was still down, however he quickly slowed to a stop, frowning. Instead, he simply remained where he was, waiting and observing to see what she would do next. The weight remained by Lukas's feet, and his hands raised up slowly once again, prepared for an attack should it come suddenly.

370d9lz.png

She spun.

As Lukas took the cautious route Alina simply spun with her toppling over. Using it to only add to her unnatural speed as she brought her leg around for his own in the blink of an eye. She wasn't going to wait around any more and see what he might do. Now was the time to pressure him.

Lukas

Lukas

L
Lukas’ eyes narrowed for a moment, as he tried to remain alert. However, her spin and attack came much faster than he had planned for, leaving him with no time to properly plan a defensive, only to act on his instincts. He raised his own leg slightly, taking the kick into his calf, meaning that he was able to remain on his feet, as opposed to being swept from his feet, he bit down on his tongue to stop himself from yelling out in pain, and despite his attempts to hide it, Lukas had evidently been hurt quite badly by the kick.

The Acolyte went to plant his foot, which only caused pain to flare through his leg, so he raised it just as quickly as he lowered it. As he hopped back, recreating the distance, he rose his arm quickly, the movement fueled by some genuine anger from the pain in his leg. The weight that had been left as his feet flew up, much faster than it had done earlier, as he was using his anger as fuel for the force, and was flung straight towards Alinas ribs.

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Good, good! Use that anger. Focus it. That pain you feel. It's all a weapon, if you know how to use it. But it blinds you. You're not a blunt tool to be slammed against an immovable wall again and again, are you? Be sharp." Alina slipped back as the weight was thrown at her with all that anger behind it. She reached out, snatching it with one hand. Grinning ever wider at the show of strength behind it.

"You're only as strong as your mind, little Sith. The monsters here within the order respect no raw strength short of their own. Think Lukas. Think!"

Lukas

Lukas

L
Lukas was well aware of how he should be thinking, but a lot of his thoughts were very occupied on managing to hop backwards at some speed, and also his leg hurting a lot more than he thought it would. After having created some more distance, he planted his leg once again, his face scrunching up in discomfort as he did so.

While she had effectively erased what he thought would have continued to be his ace in this fight, he was confident he should be able to think something up. Going on the offensive was now useless, as his leg would hinder him greatly in that, and he was well aware of the difference in both their strength and their speed. However, if he could use that against her then there was a chance for him to create some kind of oppurtunity, all he had to do was wait for it. And that’s what he did, raising his arms once again, prepared for if she decided to push once again.

Inqusitorious_Div.png

She dove right in at his invitation. The moment he looked to be waiting she was there, a wide grin on her face and a fist raised to punch his own. All out, this time. He was planning something, it'd be rude to hold back, right? Her eyes flashed in her eagerness just to see what sort of damage he might inflict on her to survive.

Lukas

Lukas

L
Lukas stared straight ahead, waiting until the fist was close to connecting before he made his move. He span quickly, lowering himself slightly and shifting to the side so that the punch was headed slightly over his shoulder. Both hands jetted up, one aiming to grab her wrist, and the other slightly higher on her aim. He then leant forward dramatically, lifting his hip slightly, aiming ot use her monentum to throw her over his shoulder, all the while keep a tight grasp on her arm to try prevent any immediate counter attack with that arm.

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Ah.

It was a simple thing, the shoulder throw. He'd gotten used to her speed and strength. Adapted enough to send her to the floor. Even as she impacted and felt the joints in her arm twist to an uncomfortable degree, she was still all grins. Golden eyes flicked up towards Lukas, focused on the boy with an oddly approving glare. "Seems you know quite a bit. Good. Will you let go now?"

Lukas

Lukas

L
Lukas deliberated for a moment whether or not it was a genuine request or if he would be punched in the face immedieately after letting go, but eventually he released her arm and hobbled backwards. "Thanks." He returned the grin, glancing down at his leg. "I think that went pretty well actually, but my leg hurts more than I thought." He frowned, idly circling his leg slightly off of the floor. "Was my punch weaker than I thought it was or something? I figured a punch to the ribs should at least cause a reaction from most people."

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"It's pretty unsettling when someone takes a punch and doesn't seem to flinch, right?" Alina snickered a little as she pushed herself up. Didn't even strike out, though. Instead she just rubbed over where he'd punched earlier, glancing to it with a soft smile. "The Sith are full of monsters, Lukas. Whatever bruise or mark you left on me has already healed. Even my leg. That's how I can survive the Sith and their cruel training."

Her hand lowered as her gaze drifted back up to the boy, her smile never wavering.

"So survive, become strong. And when the time comes, we'll make use of it properly."

Lukas

Lukas

L
"Quite unsettling, yes." He nodded in agreement, rolling his shoulders with a sigh of relief, assuming that their spar had come to an end. He glanced down at his own leg, with a frown which only deepened when she spoke of healing at such a speed. "I'm sure that's convenient, this leg will be hurting for a few days at least, I reckon." He planed it back on the floor, pressing down on it for a moment.

"Sure, I'll become strong, or do what I can at least. You have anything in mind for what you want to actually be doing? I'd also like a bit more information about that new order you mention, in hindsight I sort of blindly agreed to it with little information."

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"You did, didn't you?" She chuckled lightly, a more lighthearted than it should be lightly kind. "Inquisitorius. We keep the peace between those stronger than us as much as possible. Well, no. We keep them in line with one another as best we can so one doesn't tip the balance and take over. The moment one group does, we all loose." A sour tone took over her voice as she closed her eyes. Never again did she want to be subject to the will of madmen. At least in a forced alliance, it wasn't one voice commanding.

The sour faded as she brought back a grin. "Also means we deal with outside threats. Beat down those who try to take over from the outside. Bring them into our own little alliance. Build our strength until the time to strike is ripe."

Lukas

Lukas

L
Lukas nodded when it seemed appropriate as she spoke, waiting until she finished before he interjected. None of it sounded particularly complex, but it seemed to be a good task. “Alright, that all sounds good. How many members does this group have?” He trailed off, thinking back to what she said earlier, frowning slightly. “How exactly do you keep the peace between stronger groups or individuals? Are you preventing it in a very literal sense, or more just.. I don’t know how to word it, but sneaky underhanded methods?”

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"A couple of legions and a good handful of trusted individuals. With more on the way. As we claim more territory for ourselves, we'll continue to grow." She wasn't about to reveal the specific numbers here of all places. This wasn't an Inquisitorius facility, after all. The last thing she needed was a wayward Sith Lord breathing down her neck while the bigger players continued their struggles.

"We can't prevent war from occurring between the groups. But we can help balance the scales to a stalemate. It's a dangerous game, trying to do so. But if we're careful about our exposure and just how hard we press down on them, we can fly under the radar. Once the infighting has stabilized we can move on though. Focus instead on ourselves. Growing, while handling those external threats I mentioned."

She paused for a moment, the briefest of a frown forming. This was all her intentions. What actually would end up happening she wasn't sure of yet. So many moving parts she still needed to get her hands on. Soon.

Soon.

"Any other questions you might have for me?"

Lukas

Lukas

L
"I see." He continued to nod as she spoke, noticing her reluctance to give out too much information, and deciding that he shouldn't press any further with questioning of that sort.

Her plans around maintaining stalemates all made sense to him, and he certainly agreed with the notion of it being a dangerous game, although it did seem difficult to perform such while maintaining low exposoure, but then again, he only had a surface level understanding of this group, so it's likely he's missing many parts that would clarify all of his misunderstandings.

His final response came after a brief pause, hints of hesitation in his voice initially as he said. "No.. I don't think I have any other questions to ask, at least none that I can think of off the top of my head."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom