Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Friend Put In A Good Word

370d9lz.png

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius had his moments of geeking out. Alina was used to it. Hell, she had her own, especially with their latest venture into Ascendant technology. But when it was about people instead of things, that's when her attention was always peaked the most. An acolyte mentioned by name was a rarer thing for Alina than most. Even when they themselves were Acolytes, she never cared to learn the names of their peers. Just a few who, like Alisteri, earned her attention.

She stood in one of the training rooms, hands clasped behind her back. The Sangnir was in typical Sith attire, save for the sleeves. No sleeves on this woman. Muscled arms on display was just another layer of intimidation in her world. Most didn't expect the average woman to be fighting fit like she was. Her faintly glowing golden eyes stayed on the door, simply awaiting the Acolyte to arrive.

They had much to talk about.

Lukas

Lukas

L
Ambition without a goal was pointless. That was the lesson that had been playing on his mind over and over again ever since his lesson with Alisteri. Despite having spent many hours considering options, he’d fail to come up with anything concrete that he aimed for, except for vague concepts such as power or knowledge.

However, once he received a summons in a similar manner to that of Alisteri, he began to look forward to it. He’d learnt a lot last time, and this could be an opportunity to do so again. The Acolyte lingered outside in the hallway for a moment, before pulling his mask over his head and making his way towards the Sith.

Lukas walked across the training rooms, coming to a halt just before her, dipping his head for a moment, and awaiting any instructions, or just waiting to see if he speaks first.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

370d9lz.png

Admittedly, Alina loved this part of being a Sith. The unspoken respect she had for just existing. Even without her power or strength on display, Acolytes had to respect her. It was a bitter love, though. Too many had such respect unjustly. And just like that the mood soured as her thoughts trailed off. Only briefly, before her gaze focused again on the Acolyte before her.

"Alisteri speaks highly of you, but mentioned you lack purpose. Do you still?"

Lukas

Lukas

L
The Acolyte nodded as she spoke, taking a moment before he responded. Lacking purpose was very on the nose of describing his situation, but unfortunately he couldn’t exactly disagree with the claim. He was pleased to hear that he had been spoken highly of though, as he made an effort to impress, so he was glad to hear it had worked.

“Yes, that is still correct. I don't have a master, nor do I really have any kind of clear ambition, other than generic vague things which aren't exactly driving.”

370d9lz.png

"Just generic vague things? You have no wants, desires?"

A coy grin spread across her features as she let her arms relax by her side. The all too arrogant, annoying kind of grin she always hated seeing on her own betters when she was still an Acolyte. She stepped forward, slowly starting to circle around Lukas. Looking him over, his equipment. "Are you sure you're even Sith? Do you even want to be Sith? There are plenty of roles for those without drive to die in obscurity."

Lukas

Lukas

L
“You misunderstood what I said.” He shook his head, frowning beneath his mask. “It’s not that I don’t want things, of course I do. I want many things, and aim for many things. However, those things are all too broad. By generic vague things, I mean something like ‘I want to be strong, I want to be wealthy..’ Those kinds of statements.”

His gaze followed her as she began to circle her. The Acolyte seemingly lacked any kind of equipment, no weapons visible on his form, or anything else of note really. “Do I even want to be a sith?” He paused for a moment, considering his answer. “Sure, I do. It’s a means to those ambitions, but as I said, I lack anything concrete, beyond just vague claims of desire.” He once again frowned beneath his mask, questioning his wording of that statement.

370d9lz.png

"To be Sith to get rich. Strength I can see, but to be wealthy?" She hummed with an all too coy smirk on her face. At this point she was just trying to press buttons. Push Lukas. See what laid underneath the mask that all Acolytes wore to keep from being slaughtered from their betters. After all, here was some muscle headed teenage looking pale woman spouting off superiority. Who wouldn't be annoyed at that?

"Unless you're just listing off examples. Are your ambitions perhaps so broad they're simply 'I want'? What a childish thing to think, especially for all the trouble a Sith's life brings."

Lukas

Lukas

L
The Acolyte just shrugged at her words. “Sure, it might not be a conventional goal for a sith, but having wealth can go a long way.” He simply just continued to stare ahead at her, her words failing to cause much of a rise out of him, especially given how her words in a way echoed his own thoughts regarding what he wanted.

“Childish is one way that you can put it, I never said they were good ambitions or desires I had, in fact I’ve only been critical of my wishes. And yes, I am saying they are too broad, that’s basically what I’ve said ever since I arrived.” He nodded, his hands idly tapping against his leg.

370d9lz.png

Alina paused. And pouted. Just for a moment, before a softer sort of smile took over in it's place. "Alright alright, fair. Then, think about what you do want. Right now, the first thing that comes to mind. If you had the power to take it, what would you take?"

Lukas

Lukas

L
“That’s a good question.” He nodded slowly, pausing as he considered his answer. What would he want? Wealth, power, strength, knowledge, all of these things flooded to his head. “I’m not sure exactly what, but a position of some sorts, I suppose. Gain control over some kind of region, or organisation. That opens up a lot of doors to other things I could potentially wish for.”

Lukas

L
"Hmm." was all that the acolyte let out for a moment, his gaze finally settling as she stopped her pacing. The silence continued for a few more moments as Lukas considered his answer, before finally speaking back up. "I need more information before I agree to serve anyone. What is it that I'll be doing, and what is it that I gain from serving you?"

370d9lz.png

"A new order."

This, this Alina could bite into. The smile only grew, one that brought her fangs into sight. Her golden eyes practically flashed with her delight as her arms lowered. One hand curled into a fist in front of her.

"For decades it's the same Sith who run the show. They loose, they go into hiding, they reemerge to lay claim to their scattered thrones all over again. Myself and others are tired of this. The Sith crave change. The strong must rule. But it is those in power who would sacrifice those who would one day overthrow them that keep themselves in their rotten thrones. Serve me, join my order, and we'll burn them all to the ground so the next generation can rise from the ashes."

Lukas

Lukas

L
Lukas nodded slowly as Alina spoke, his mind already beginning to wander as he considered her words. Change certainly would create opportunities, and he wasn’t one to pass up on opportunities, and he found himself agreeing with many of the points that she had rose. “That sounds.. Interesting.” There was a slight delay before he gave his final answer, making sure that he was certain before doing so. “I’ll join your order then, yes.” He nodded.

370d9lz.png

"Perfect. Then, let's start your training." The moment Lukas agreed the air in the room seemed to change. Alina kept the smile for a second longer before spinning, bringing her heel around for the side of his head in a split second. Alisteri spoke highly of him, but did that mean he was strong? Quick? Alina needed to see for herself just how far Lukas had gotten. And like her Master did with her, it was better to see it in action.

Lukas

Lukas

L
“Alr-” He began to respond, before she suddenly spun. While he wasn’t a hundred percent sure of the intent of the attack coming his way, he was fairly certain it would be a test of some sorts, so he figured he should try and impress. However, he had no way to know how Alina fought, nor did he know how strong she was, so he was apprehensive to even attempt to block the kick.

Instead, his arms both rose to the side of his head, his hands half curled into fists, as he prepared for what he assumed would be an unarmed spar. He stepped forwards, and ducked slightly, hoping that Alina would kick over and slightly behind the new position of his head. His back left kicked around across the floor, aiming to kick into Alinas ankle, and sweep it away.

370d9lz.png

Her foot sailed over his head. Smart. Good reactions. A fool would've tried to block her strike and ended up in the nearby wall from her sheer strength alone. And to counter attack! Alina's grin was as wide as can be, even as she felt his boot impact her ankle. She fell, briefly. Caught herself on her hands, twisting still with her earlier kick to cartwheel away from the man. Fists up, golden eyes glinting.

She couldn't help her love for a fight.

"Good, good. Don't hold back now, though. You should never think you have to fight on the same level as someone who strikes at you. Utilize the Force, bring out your lightsaber. Do what ever it takes to bring those who wrong you to their knees."

Lukas

Lukas

L
“Seems quite fun this way though, but we’ll see.” He shrugged, taking a deep breath as he considered his options, his eyes darting around the room, looking for anything that he could utilise at a later point.

From his spar against Alisteri, he was more than aware of his current weaknesses, so despite every urge in his body telling him to push on with the small amount of momentum he had, he took another deep breath, his gaze returning to Alina. Lukas pulled his mask from over his head, throwing it towards Alina’s face, hoping that it’d block her vision, if only for a moment. The Acolyte quickly followed in behind the mask, throwing a quick kick towards her calf, aiming for the same leg he had hit earlier.

370d9lz.png

"Fun is always fun. Just don't get arrogant."

Her hand snapped up, catching the mask in an all too inhuman reaction. Too fast. His foot slammed into her calf, but she didn't seem to budge. Not this time. Firmly on her feet it was more like kicking the nearby door than a person. She flashed a brief grin before swinging around her arm. Using the mask he'd thrown as some sort of bludgeon for his face.

Lukas

Lukas

L
“Oh.” He frowned as his kick caused no reaction, and his mask had been snatched out of the sky far faster than he had wished for it to be. He moved his leg back just as quickly as he had kicked out, planting it back on the floor, small signs of discomfort as he did so, as it wasn’t exactly pleasant to kick an unmoving target.

The Acolyte ducked down quickly as the mask was swung around towards him, his left arm raising higher to cover most of the left side of his face, aiming to absorb the blow somewhat before it could smash into his face, should his duck prove unsuccessful. His right fist swung around quickly, aiming to hit into her ribs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom