Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Friend in Need

Weeks ago, a message was sent to the planet Mandalore. It flashed up on a screen before a technician. ‘Wayward Angel calling for-‘ the message stopped. A mere glitch perhaps? The technician thought so and brushed the message aside. It was in fact a call fro help cut off before it could be completed. Its location, the planet Byss. Mia Monroe owner of the Wayward Angel has been missing since before the Sith began they’re devastating attacks in Mandlorian space.

Should a rescue be attempted, they will find no trace of her in Byss, but they will hear her signal should the pass Coruscant. A weak cry from the beacon in her armor located deep beneath the Jedi temple.

Another sick and twisted game that her captor, Daxton Bane wants to play with the Mandalorians.

Verz had been concerned that his squadmate had gone missing a week ago, so he was browsing through the data logs of transmissions, looking for a clue. He flicked through message after message. He sighed, and started humming his favorite drinking song, the buycae gal buycae tal. He was about to give up out of sheer boredom, when he saw something strange. A half transmission, from the Byss sector.
'Wayward Angel calling for-' was the transmission.
He sat up, pulse quickening. That was Mia's ship! He stared at the message, unsure who to contact. The new Mandalor was probably busy politically, but he sent a short message anyway.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was with Verz in serching for his lost Sister Mando Mia. He was checking thought some old files and saw something about farming. He knew that it want it and skipped it. He heard the creek of the chair that Verz had been siting in. He looked over to him and saw that he had sat up and was doing somthing. "Did you find something Verz?"

Verz barely heard Jorn, as he was scanning the database for every scrap of data on the transmission. It took him a moment to realize Jorn had asked him a question.
"I think I did ner vode."
Verz sent Jorn's datapad a copy of everything he had found so far, which s the message and the system of origin.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn looked at his own datapad and saw the evidence of Mia's dissapearance. He then listened to the transmistion. It was short and cut off. Jorn was racing. he started to look up all activity that happend on Byss. he cross referanced the time and date on the signal and what may have occured. He started to read that there was a group of sith that were fighing eachother under the streets and moved to the resendental area. There was sightings of the Dark Lord Moridin. He rememberd that Mia was sent on a task to go and find Moridin. he turend to Verz and said "The Sith have her!"

Verz pounded the table hard enough that if it was not metal, it would have broken.
"Fierfek! The Mandalor needs to know as soon as he can. Perhaps we should gather the squad ner vod?"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn thought about taking a goup with them. he began to think out loud "If we have a group with us it will be harder to sneek in if we need to, but if we would have back up if need be...." Jorn was letting the sentence hang in the air. He wanted Verz to think the samething. "You and I alone could sneek in ourselves but i dont think we have the right amount of fire power. Maybe we could get say, two more Mando'ade to join us? I think they we would be in the better situation."

Verz considered what Jorn was saying. True, neither of them were tactical geniuses, but Jor did make sense. A small strike team with perhaps a strike cruiser as backup would probably be best. He responeded to Jorn after a moment of thought.

"That would probably be best, ner vod. Should I go round up the others?"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn took only a second to respond to Verz. "Yes do that." Jorn went back to his data pad and started to go though the Intel again. He wanted to make sure that they were going to the right place. Jorn knew that all mandos armor had a beacon in some where in the armor. He then tracked the signal. It was a few minutes when he got a hit. he saw that it cam on the City planet Courscant.

Verz made his way to the squad's barracks. It was a strange squad, having three Rally Masters, one of which was a Tusken, but they had proven themselves before. He walked into the recreational quarters for his squad and stood in the doorway.
"Everyone, get your shebs to the mission room. Double time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom