Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Fresh Start

She heard Amaris Tanenat call back to her. Well at least things were...sort of going well. She'd found the medical kits at least. Vaya tried to keep the ship as safe as possible. But she also wanted to make sure that they stayed hidden among the astroids, so that if they were looking for them, the wouldn't find them. She was pretty sure she heard stumbling but nobody was screaming or anything so that was a plus. Eventually Amaris Tanenat came up towards the cockpit and sat down. She saw the bruised fingers and frowned, "Don't suppose you know if we have ice on the ship for that." she definitely didn't know the layout, she'd only gone straight to the cockpit once she got on.

She asked about the best planet to go to,
"Wellllll, if we can get to Ryloth my parents are there. But it was at least a two or three day trip when they took me and I have no idea how much fuel that takes, or if...hyperdrives run on fuel. It just never really came up." she nodded as she was asked if she could help the others, "I'll try and see if I can find some ice for you if i have time. Thanks."

Vaya rushed down the ship towards Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro and Holly. Noticing their state, it wasn't deadly, but it wasn't pleasant. Dominic looked the worst, especially due to the fact he was gripping his torso. She rushed over, "Lay down and let me see." she said, it somehow managed to be said with the tone of a request but the look of an order. She hadn't really helped people that much, but she knew a good bit about a lot of injuries with animals, among them mammals, so she was going to at least try.

She tried to feel for where he was touching, very gently, to see if she could feel if something was broken or in a place it really shouldn't be, or moving the way it shouldn't be. It'd probably hurt a bit but she was careful not to accidentally injure him further. Though she was hoping he'd be cooperative about it.

Dominic sat up as the bacta and shot were passed over to him, grabbing them and looking back up to see the cat lady limp away to the cockpit, he smiled and almost whispered to himself. "You're the cat huh? That brings back memories." He took the bacta shot and injected himself in the chest. Figuring if it get to his heart then it can be sent around his body much sooner than simply putting it in his shoulder or something.

He pulled the syringe out and threw it aside, now only having the container of bacta in his possession. Though before he could decide what to do with it, the Twi'lek came rushing over and told him to lay down. Normally Dinner would come first but whatever. He followed the woman's instruction and led back down on the metal floor, gritting his teeth as he moved. Vaya started to feel around his torso, specifically where he felt like a bone had been snapped. He got the feeling she was trying to be as gentle as possible, but there was only so much you could do when you're in this state. He turned his head to face Holly, still clutching her wounded shoulder. Dominic thought of the fact that he outright abandoned her back in the pirate base, leaving her to fend for herself, though in truth she wasn't exactly the smartest person when it came to their survival instincts.

"
Listen... ummm... Sorry I never got your name." He tried to stand back up, with the canister of bacta in his hand. Just about managing to stand on his feet without falling back down. "I'm fine, Just make sure she's alright would ya?" He didn't really give Vaya a choice in the matter, as after he spoke, he set off toward the cockpit. "Hey Dom... No more of these dumb stunts okay? This stings like a queen." The siblings exchanged a quick smile before Dominic returned to his stumble toward the cockpit. Turning the corner to find Amaris tinkering with the controls. "Hey, I think I owe you some thanks, for keeping Holly, mostly, safe and for not leaving me behind." He slowly limped toward one of the chairs and sat down. No longer holding onto his torso, the bacta seemed to have taken some of the pain away. And speaking of bacta. "I think you need this more than I do." He held out the Canister of bacta to Amaris.

"
Where are we headed?"

Amaris Tanenat

A
"No idea," she replied back to Vaya Vaya as her body ached in pain. Bruises and black eye and everything else was not a pleasant condition to be in. Especially considering that they were still technically in danger - mostly if the pirates had another ship and came after them. Part of her was confident, though, that they had did enough damage for them not to come.

Never know for sure, though. She perked a brow at Vaya's suggestion. Ryloth? Sure. Her fingers moved to turn and activate a variety of mechanisms in the ship, one hand moving to the steering to aim it between the asteroid belts. A few more coordinators - an alert popped up. "Damnit, we don't have enough fuel," she muttered as she rerouted the ship.

It'd be close but they could make it but it would be pretty close. Khubeaie here they came. Hyperdrive began to warm up, preparing for the shift into hyperspace. Right in time for Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro to plump down in a seat next to her. She smiled at his thanks, her ears perked up instead of laid flat like before for the first time in a long time. "I'm glad you guys are okay," she finally replied. "It could have been much worse," she almost whispered as she used one hand to massage her head briefly.

She shook her head at the bacta. "It's okay - I already put some on," she replied with a warm smile. "Use it. You went through a lot back there."

"Khubeaie. We need to refuel. And... Figure out how to afford to buy that fuel," she said quietly.

And seconds later... They entered hyperspace for what would be the next 9 or so hours. 9 hours for Amaris to curl up in fetal position in a dark room and try to recover some...

Vaya groaned as she found a broken rib on Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro , "You're gonna need to move very slowly if at all I think you broke a rib." she warned. Broken ribs were no joke, well, at least they weren't for animals. She hadn't really done anything on a broken rib for a humanoid. He mentioned not getting her name, and so she answered while looking to see if there was anything to try and help keep him from moving his rib around, "Vaya, Vaya Laccuni. Heard you called 'Dom' but that's about all I know about any of you. Except apparently, that the girl in the cockpit can shape-shift and you're apparently force sensitive...so, nice."

He did not however listen to her request about staying still, and instead decided to tell her to help Holly out while he started heading right up to the cockpit, She held out a hand but pulled it back realizing it was probably pointless. Shaking her head and scooting over to where Holly was, trying to look her over as well. She definitely didn't have anything serious, all there really was for Vaya to do was make sure there wasn't a chance of infection. since Amaris Tanenat had already applied the Bacta.

She smiled at her, "I don't know what y'all did. But your timing couldn't have been better for me. I appreciate that. If you didn't already know, you'll be fine. It may take awhile but unless you've got a weird immune system or something, I think everyone on here is gonna be ok."
The Twi'lek leaned back and sighed, clutching her stomach. She really hadn't gotten that much to eat in awhile. They don't exactly serve the best food for people they capture. "Well like I told the guy, my names Vaya. It's nice to meet you."

Nine Hours After The Daring Escape From Tattooine

The ship the group had 'borrowed' from those pirates was running on fumes as it plunged through the dense smog of this industrial world, the whole thing shook from the horrible turbulence. Though on the plus side, it had awoken Dominic, still sat in one of the cockpit chairs, since their departure from the Tattooine asteroid belt. Though before he had fallen out of consciousness, he had at least learned the names of these people and just a small bit about themselves. He rose up from his seat, still a little dazed from the extended power nap, and thus failing to notice if there was anyone at all in the adjacent seat.

He walked down the hall to find Holly napping on the sofa of the lounge room, to which he was surprised the vibrations of the ship hadn't woken her. So he took it upon himself to wake her in his own fashion. Using the force to close off her nasal passage ways, from which she reacted to a few seconds later. Panicking in her sleep and promptly sitting up incredibly fast. Upon noticing her state of awareness, He released his grip, taking a seat next to her.

"
Next time just tell me to get up would ya?" Dominic gave a weak smile as he sat down, the last twelve hours had certainly been eventful for the two. But it wasn't over yet. For now though, they could at least enjoy the moment. "C'mon now, where's the fun in that? How's the wound healing?" He expressed a bit more concern than he usually would, after all, this was the worst hit she had ever taken. "It's fine, the hit left a nice scar though, but other than that, I don't feel it anymore." Dominic gave out a sigh of relief as the words hit his ears. Thank the force she was alright, he had already lost Holly once, he wasn't going to let it happen again.

"
C'mon, let's go see what kinda hellscape we've come to this time." He held out his hand, helping Holly up off the Couch., Before the pair started heading back to the exit ramp. "Where ever this is, it can't be worse than the damn base we escaped from." Dominic gave a light chuckle and covered his mouth, attempting to mask his laugh. "I need to take you to Felucia."

Last edited:

Amaris Tanenat

A
The tall Felacatian had wrapped herself in fetal position on the cockpits chair. One ear laid back, which only signified pain at this point while the other stayed up, to make sure she could hear well... Just in case. One blue eye briefly opened as she felt the ship tumble in the turbulence of the atmosphere. They were there, great.

Now they just had to figure out how the heck to afford it. She doubted they had a place where she could grab her credits - and most of them were stored on Lutrillia with her adoptive mother, anyway.

She groaned as her muscles hurt - although the bacta shot healed her internally and helped her cuts and burns, that is also where she focused the lotion. A pretty girl like herself couldn't have scars, no sir. It did leave her with all her bruises, though. The shot helped jumpstart the healing at least. Finally standing, the Felacatian stretched her body as much as she could without the jacket falling. That was another thing she really needed - clothes.

Amaris left the cockpit as the ship landed and moved towards the landing pad, which hadn't opened yet. She'd wait for Vaya Vaya , Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro , and Holly before leaving. They needed to figure out a plan, after all.

Vaya had ended up trying to sleep off her hunger. Not that it helped much, she didn't exactly sleep well. This wasn't some kind of luxary ship, actually, it was pretty nice. But she'd never slept in space before and it was honestly a bit scary thought. She ended up walking around the freighter, stretching her legs. It was bigger then what she'd had to deal with while those pirates had her. Well, she hopefully wouldn't have to worry about that again.

She sighed, she hoped everything was ok back home. They did fine without her sure but, what would they think? How much would they worry? It wasn't like there was many places to go on Ryloth around there. She wasn't known for spontaneous trips either. She sat down, barely dozing off against a wall where she could see the door as if something was going to come in at any moment. Hopefully everything would be ok.

Eventually she felt the ship rumble and it woke her from her half sleep, she rubbed her tired eyes and slowly got to her feet sighing. Oh man, her muscles were sore from that. Perhaps she should have tried to find a room to sleep in not against some wall. Oh well not much to do about that now. Well, they weren't at Ryloth.

She got up and saw that Amaris Tanenat was getting ready to leave. "Morning." she said stretching her arms and back and then glancing at the fact that all Amaris had was a jacket, "That's gonna uh, be a problem huh?" she asked taking off her own jacket so she just had on a simple shirt. "What if you used that one kind of like a skirt or something and use mine for a shirt for now."

She held out the jacket for the feline and smiled, "You know I've never actually met a...shapeshifter before. We never got many, sure I'd hear of a Clawdite now and then but I never really knowingly saw them. Definitely never thought I'd meet one. Or a space wizard for that matter." she said referencing Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro

Dominic rounded a corner, coming to meet up with the rest of his newly found comrades. Hearing Vaya mention something about a space wizard, to which he assumed to be referencing himself. "Actually I prefer the term, telekinetic mad man." He smiled as he walked over to the pair, with Holly following close behind. The two got closer to Amaris and Vaya and Holly spoke up. "Hey you two! How'd you sleep?" She began too stretch out her joints and yawn, still tired and stiff from those... 'people'.

The ship neared the landing pad and began depressurizing itself, while the landing gear extended. Touch down could've been a bit smoother but overall wasn't horrible. Dominic walked over to a control panel and pushed a button to open the door. He was almost immediately greeted with a thick cloud of some kind of industrial smog. Smelt utterly horrid as well. He walked down the ramp, though it felt like walking through a liquid. Dominic spotted many people walking past the platform, coughing and spluttering as they went about what seemed to be their normal lives.

Nonetheless, the order of the day was a few things, Hyperspace fuel, Food and some clothes for Amaris. However, a more pressing matter overshadowed all of those. Where the kark would they get the credits for this?

Amaris Tanenat

A
Amaris glanced down at her attire with a sad sigh. Yeah, she was going to have to compromise with some bad style until she could get some credits to make it better. Sigh, it is what it is. Amar gave Vaya Vaya a sad smile as she took the jacket and wrapped it over her front, while sneakily using the other one as a sort of messed up skirt. "Thanks," she said with a somewhat scratchy voice.

"I don't think I've met many, either, honestly," she admitted after thinking for a few seconds. "I lived with a bunch of others like me, but that was about it." She rubbed her arms together, trying to shake off some of the soreness. "I keep running into space wizards. Or telekinetic mad man," she said with a little chuckle.

"It was... Sleeping. Probably should check out everything in here. Might be some stuff we could sell or make makeshifts bed or something." She shrugged as Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro opened the door to the landing pad. Her noise scrunched in disgust at the wave of smells that hit her. Nah, that wasn't cool. "Alright... We gotta find credits to refuel." She hated stealing, but she had to get a different outfit...

A deep breath, a smile to the other 3, "Let's figure this out," she muttered as she began to walk down the ramp.

Vaya smiled as Amaris Tanenat took it, explaining a bit about having not met many others like her. That was fair, she figured there weren't really that many wondering around or she maybe would have at least heard more about them. Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro made a comment about what he preferred to be called, and she chuckled slightly. And Holly asked how they slept, Amaris answered first. As well as on the matter of what they should do next.

"Not...well. I'm not used to being...in space when I'm asleep. Or being kidnapped...or escaping. Actually about zero of this is something I'm used to" she answered. She let out a gasp as the door opened and the smog got to her, quickly covering her nose and mouth, lifting the shirt slightly so that it was over her nose for a moment to try to adjust. She'd had to deal with some really bad smells so she adjusted quickly, but it didn't mean it was even remotelypleasent.

Amaris had suggestions about making beds or something, selling stuff. Get some credits. And began to walk down the ramp, Vaya followed along,
"I don't suppose anyone has uh...some food? I've honestly been starving since yesterday, they didn't exactly feed me much."

Dominic covered his eye's as they adjusted to the light, while listening in on the group's conversation, Particularly Vaya's comment about this all being new to her. "Ha, this is pretty much a normal day for me... Most of it at least. I purposefully got myself captured a while ago, just to get to her." He pointed toward Holly who was following the trio down the ramp. "And, as for the matter of money... I don't know, I had a look around the ship and found about 50 credits, might be enough for some clothes or food, you choose." He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out what he had found in the various rooms around the ship, handing it too Amaris. He turned to see Holly off in front of the group, simply strolling away.

"Hey, what planet is this again?" She seemed distracted, almost like she was searching for something. Then coming to a corner and turning around the bend before disappearing from sight. Dominic moved off in the same direction in a light jog when he heard her scream from around the corner. Adrenaline kicked in and he sprinted down the street, until rounding the corner. Where he saw pretty much the exact opposite of what he was expecting, his sister was stood with her arms wrapped around some complete stranger, or at least that's all he was to Dom.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're still here, it's been so long!" Holly said as she pulled away from the stranger's embrace, turning her head around to face her brother. "Dom, come here. Remember Mister Reins?" She smiled harder than she had for quite some time. Waving her hand towards her, motioning for him to come closer. "Oh, Dominic won't remember me, he was... What, two? The last time we met. You've both grown so much. I barely recognize you." This stranger was one of their parent's old associates and if Holly's memory served her correctly, he was always the sort who could get a hold of almost anything they wanted.

Amaris Tanenat

A
Amaris chuckled nervously as Vaya Vaya admitted she was not used to any of this. Really, Amaris shouldn't be used to any of this either but for some reason she just always fell into a bunch of chaotic situations. Whether it was a war zone, a planet with carnivorous lurking underground, or jerkhat pirates... Really, though, she had gotten lucky over and over. How many more times would that luck work in her favor?

Amaris smirked at Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro 's confession. "I think you need to take a break," she commented with her accented voice. Really, purposefully got captured? More importantly, though, he had found them some credits. "50 credits, eh?" She perked a brow, followed by an ear. 50 credits could be anything from nothing to enough. But the worst part? Vaya mentioned being hungry. And seemingly on cue her own stomach growled in agony. "Me too..." She muttered as she placed her hands on her stomach.

Hunger sucked. She hadn't eaten in days, but luckily they kept her hydrated.

Nonetheless, they had more important things to figure out. "Khabu, Kheaibu, something," Amaris muttered as she watched Holly walk away. She sighed - although sprinted towards the scream from Holly. Only to find her hugging a stranger that apparently knew her and Dom? She scowled a little but stayed back, away from the reunion. She was too tired, hungry, and sore to care that much.

Vaya nodded in agreement at Amaris Tanenat comment about Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro and his apparent regular exploits. Alright, so he had 50 credits, that was good. Not great, but...it could get a little bit of something. The problem was, it was definitely not enough for fuel. Maybe some actual clothing for Amaris. Or the problem of that they were both hungry, that was kind of important. Can't do much if you're hungry. Though you also can't do much if you're worried about your clothes falling off.

She heard Holly ask about what planet they were on again while she started walking away, which Amaris responded with a strange name which apparently she wasn't completely sure on. Well at least they were somewhere other than Tatooine. Then as she turned a corner they heard a scream, she grabbed the blaster and rushed behind them, not even sure she could use the thing properly when she got there. However what they found instead was the girl embraced with some person.

The Twi'lek put her hands on her hips, tucking the blaster away behind her with some difficulty, and just shaking her head smiling, as they greeted "Mister Reins." She didn't really want to interrupt, but she was starving, she apologetically stepped forwards towards the trio, "I'm...really sorry but I kind of feel like I'm dying here. It's been...maybe almost a day at this point." she said frowning and holding her stomach.

Dominic turned to the others who had seemingly followed the same scream, shrugging his shoulders at them. He still couldn't remember that man, though if he was right, he wouldn't remember him anyway, due to the fact he was two. Holly still promoted him to come closer though, so reluctantly he made his way toward them.

"Hey sir, I don't remember you what so ever but apparently you knew my parents." Dominic gave a friendly smile as he neared the pair, turning back to Amaris and Vaya, promoting them to come with him with a flick of his wrist. The old man took note of Holly's pretty bad scar on her shoulder ."
Yeah, I knew them. And to me it looks as though you two are following in their footsteps. Look at you two." Holly placed her hand over her shoulder wound, hiding it only slightly, while Dominic rubbed his fingers below his eye, the scar from the still extremely visible.

Dominic overheard Vaya's comment about her feeling horrible. "
Sorry, gimme a minute. Mr Reins, I might not remember you but is it possible you could spare some credits? We're sort of in a bad spot." The sight of the lot of them should've given that little fact away easily. Pretty much everyone had clothes torn asunder, along with the physical scars on their bodies.

" I'll do you one better, come in, I'll cook you all sonething and see what I can do for credits." He extended his arm toward a small corner shop behind him, it wasn't much but at this point, it was likely going to be the best option for them. "Put it to a vote? " He looked back towards the pair behind him, awaiting their input.

Amaris Tanenat

A
Man, she really wished Vaya Vaya hadn't mentioned being hungry. Her own stomach suddenly felt much more... Well, hungry. And to top it off, she was still fatigued and hurting from the previous encounter with the pirates. Amaris was glad, though, that Holly and Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro found old family friends but it was really strange.

Amaris gave a weak, tired smile to the two. They'd probably see the bruises on her face, especially her black eye. Nonetheless, they had seemed to already catch Holly and Dom's wounds and made a comment - right their parents. "Wonder if they kept jumpin' away from pirates and junk," she mused quietly to herself as she watched the streets.

Dom went right in for the question - and the man seemed nice. He'd cook and see about credits. Amaris gave a nod. She was pretty desperate for a meal and some peace. "Yeah, of course, thank you for your hospitality," she said with a slightly brighter smile.

Vaya smiled somewhat as Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro promoted her request to the man. Her face got even wider as the man said he'd feed them himself and see what he could do for credits. She held her arms up in joy, Amaris Tanenat was good with it. Vaya was honestly surprised Dominic even asked about a vote what could possibly be wrong here, "A vote? If I ever turn down food then there's a problem! Yes please, thank you so much sir I really am grateful." she said nodding her head towards the man.

If they all were fine with that then and began to move Vaya would try to speak again, to the man offering them food,
"If there's something I'm able to, I think it's fair that I can try and do something. Out of the four of us...I'm pretty sure I'm the least hurt. I'm also probably the weakest though so uh, sorry. But if I can help I will, I know basic skills. And I can help very good with animals. Help pick up and set up for the meal." she said.

In her opinion such a trade was important. She better offer her help if he was going to offer his. It might not be a completely equal trade, but she still felt he deserved something in return. Because to give away stuff in a place like this seemed like it could be problematic.

Okay then, no objections to the proposal offered by Mr. Reins. The old man turned toward his shop and opened the door for the group. It was a quaint little place, stocked with some brands no one had ever heard of before. He pointed over at a door over on the far wall, bringing the siblings attention to it. "Head upstairs, get comfy and I'll see what I can spare for you."

Dominic almost immediately took off toward the door, placing his hand on the door handle, though he turned to see Holly running behind the counter to help out with the shop. "
Alright, you do you, I'll see you later." Dominic headed upstairs, coming into a small room housing a couch large enough for a few people and a small TV set. Dominic parked his ass on the couch, finally resting comfortably.

Amaris Tanenat

A
It was almost too perfect. Meeting family friends after running from pirates? Then again, Amaris life had so far been a crazy clusterfeck of strange things. It was almost like an invisible force was pulling her life in certain ways or something! How strange.

Amaris followed behind the 3 of them - her body ached and so she was a bit slow. Plus, the hunger that Vaya Vaya had made her realize... Ugh. "I can help with.. Uh, stuff, too, if you need me."

She commented with a smile although she simply perused the shop in the meantime. Holly was ready to help as much as possible. The girl had motivation, she had to give her that. But the brands in the store? Yeah, she didn't know any of it. Deciding she wanted to rest more, she went through the door to where Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro was sitting. She plopped down beside him.

And sighed. "This is wild," she commented blankely as she stared at the TV.

Vaya followed behind heading inside with the rest of them although she wasn't really told to have to get to work yet. Which was fine, she was starving and she'd rather not have to work. He invited them upstairs which they all did, she glanced around. She was really not familiar with most of this stuff, not that there was much for her back on Ryloth that was fancy enough to be a recognizable brand. So that part wasn't all that new.

She smiled as she looked around before watching as Amaris Tanenat and Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro sat down on the couch, "Pretty lucky on this aren't we? Seems like an awful lot of a coincidence."

Holly stood behind the counter, smiling at the old man, waiting for something to do. He walked over smiling at her. "Shouldn't you be upstairs resting? Especially since you seem to have taken quite a hit." He pointed to the wound in her shoulder, to which Holly quickly covered. "C'mon, I'm fine, I can help out for a while."

The old man then pointed to a shelf behind her. "
There's some stock up there, if you want you can go and stock the shelves up front with it." Holly turned sharply on her heel, searching the box in question. "Are you sure they're up there?" Her search was cut short when she noticing a slight clicking sound behind her. Or more specifically, a blaster cocking it's shot. Holly was then stunned, leaving her body to collapse on the floor and be dragged away to the store room out back.

While all that was happening downstairs Dominic and the rest of this newly formed crew seemed to just be relaxing at the time being. "Yeah, really convenient. Maybe our lucks starting to change." moments later the old man entered the room, "Sorry I was so long, what do you eat? Any allergies?" He said as he wandered through to an almost nonexistent kitchen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom