Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fresh Start: The Moon's Gleam

Tresk Ak'lya

T
"Agreed. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to see if my spaceport contact can get those charts." As the chip slid across the table, he caught it, adding quickly "Docking bay 17, South wing. See you there for takeoff."

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

A few hours later the Sith arrived at the agreed meeting point, accompanied by a quartet of labor droids used for heavy lifting, bearing a sealed bio canister that looked like an emergency life support pod. Although the lights on the side indicated that the pod was active and in use, the viewing portal to look inside was obscured by a thick film that distorted the image. All that anyone would be able to determine was something was inside that was colored either burgandy or royal purple.

Pausing near the entrance, he waited for his contact to make his presence known before proceeding forward.

@[member="Tresk Ak'lya"]

Tresk Ak'lya

T
Tresk swore under his breath as he walked in. Noting @[member="Daxton Bane"] in the hanger already, he commented, in his monotone, "I take it you're ready." He walked past, not waiting for a reply, and walked up the ramp.

OOC: You have no idea how hard it is to write a bothan in a "no questions asked" situation.

Daxton knew that it was probably killing the other man not to ask what was inside, but then again that was why he was paying such a premium price. After all it was technically contraband that he was about to load on board.

With a nod, he had the droids load the pallet into the cargo bay and secure it before they withdrew and left the hangar. Daxton had just secured the package when the ship was quiried by the local games and wildlife admin. Daxton smiled smugly and told the captain, "I would suggest you ignore that message captain. It would be in your best interest of getting paid to take off now before they lock you down. Mind you this is just a suggestion after all."

@Tresk Ak'lya

Tresk Ak'lya

T
"Wildlife Admin of Shaddaa. That's got to be a heck of job." Tresk commented as the tower cleared for takeoff. The admin ordered him to land as he taxied up and out of the hanger. As he cleared it, the admin's note read as follows:

LAND YOUR SHIP AND PREPARE TO BE BOARDED IMMEDIATELY

Tresk blasted out of the moon's atmosphere. Setting the hyperspace coordinates for Roon via death wind passage, he turned to @[member="Daxton Bane"]. "Jumping to light-speed."

Leaning back in his chair as the ship entered hyperspace, the Sith keyed in the funds as agreed upon. It was well worth it should he get package to Roon intact, although he doubted the Hutts would ever express the same sentiment once they realize what was on board. Nevermind the hutts, Daxton had bigger fish to fry and this was but the first step in those plans.

@Tresk Ak'lya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom