Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A foundlings future

rLh9T3x.png

Cynthia stood by lake adara watching its calm waters. Kids had been let out from lessons for some time and was swimming carefree. Darasuum Yaim had came far since it was a small peaceful little village. Bleep bleep bleep, the sound of her communicator made. "Cynthia here." She said after pressing to accept the call. "Alor, we have someone here requesting to see you. He says he's looking for a clan. Nothing shows up on our database about him though." Cynthia stood there not speaking for a moment continuing to look out to the water. "I am on my way
Vst9kMS.png
. Make sure he doesn't leave."
She said knowing her calm moment had ended.

The woman spun on her heals and hopped upwards as the flames of her jetpack shot out. she could see the border from where she was and the com's id told her which entrance they was at. It was the main entrance. The city was filled with green, that contrasted nicely with the white tones buildings. It took little time to reach there but as she got closer she could see the guards and the man stood with them. Cynthia descended quickly and landed behind the checkpoint. Her hand would reach around untucking the red cape that draped behind her. The person would see a woman Clad in red and gold armor. "Su cuy'gar. You wanted to see the alor, thats me. How can I help you kid"

bJYbnIs.png

Xan

X
"Well," said Xan as he looked at her for a moment. "I'm trying to figure out why my parents in their dying breath said I was a Mandalorian." Xan admitted as he looked at her. "I have no clue as to what a Mandalorian even is," He groaned. "But I do have this." He gestured to the hilt at his waist. It would appear similar to a famous Mandalorian weapon - the Dark Saber. The hilt was in fact a replica of the Dark Saber but the blade had been adjusted to be more like a katana by him. He sighed. "A Sith brutally murdered them, along with a lot of others that hung around them and myself a lot. Dad said before he died that if they hadn't, I'd have been leader of Clan Werde."

He sighed. "But Dad didn't even give me armor or anything. Just told me to take this blade." He offered her the hilt of the Lightsaber. "Eventually I made a deal with a business man for some Pseudo-Beskar, or as he called it Beskar B. I shaped it into the staff I carry."

Clan Werde or Clan Darkness had been one of the clans who was great at science, and technology.

pZZ1QhF.png

The boy spoke fast in basic making it hard for Cynthia to keep up. She was fluent enough to get by but the words always took a moment to process. However her stance of crossed arms was unmoving, all her would see in her orange visor would be his own reflection. "I've never heard of clan Werde." She said as her hand moved up the the bottom of her buy'ce, a thumb rubbing back and forth against the edge of the visor. "But I won't deny it ever existed." She would look at the the hilt of the saber the boy wielded as he offered it her. however she studied it with her eyes making no movement to look at it closer.

"Sounds like you've had a tragic life story kid, but if you hadn't noticed the sith took alot from our people recently. As for your father he was wrong when he said you are mandalorian. To be mandalorian you must follow the resol'nare, I doubt you know what that word means. In the common tongue that would translate to the six actions." Her cold demeanour was on purpose a way of testing the kids conviction. "Tell me do you speak mando'a, completed your verd'goten?" Cynthia asked wondering. Her eyes moved to looking at the boys armor not that he would notice. "I think this business man scammed him." Ca said in her ear, the boy would not hear the AI. Since Cynthia met the boy Ca was scanning him. Watching his heart rate and body language using the software in the buy'ce.

"Lastly, why did you come here?" She was wondering that too. The boy had yet to ask anything, rather her chose to spill a life story. The two guards watched as they stood there. Listening in to Cynthia and the kid who she still had yet to get a name for.

Xan

bJYbnIs.png

Xan

X
"I came here to learn. To learn to be a Mandalorian, and live by the Resol'nare. " He said, as he looked at her for a moment. "To become a proper Mandalorian." A pause was done by him as he listened to her for a moment. He then spoke some words in Mand'oa. Those words were. "No, I've not completed the verd'goten, but I am willing to learn how to do so. Please teach me so that I may truly become a Mandalorian, and eventually, once I have proved myself strong enough reform Clan Werde. For now," He dropped to one knee. "I request membership into Clan Solus so that I may gain strength and become strong enough to prove myself. Help me to gain the strength of Clan Solus, so that I may avenge Clan Werde upon the Sith a thousand times over."

He waited for her to make her reply to him. "I have come here to be trained to be a proper Mandalorian, and live by the Resol'nare." He waited to see her reply to his words. "I will do whatever it takes!"

"I do have a suit of armor - but I'm unworthy of it. It belonged to the Alor of Clan Werde, my father. I am not worthy of it, as I stated. I am no Alor, so I can't wear it. Not until I'm truly ready."

Last edited by a moderator:

pZZ1QhF.png

His mandalorian was broken but it was a start. As she watched him drop to a knee she could not help but cover her visor with her hand. She allowed him to keep going even though she wanted to cut him off. The boy sounded desperate and Clan solus was not one for turning away those with the willingness to achieve. "First lesson. Mandos do not kneel, not for anyone." She said finally. "Now stand, before anything you will learn mando'a our culture our history. The amor you have you won't need, in time you will forge your own beskar'gam."

She gestured with her hand for the boy to follow as she turned. "For now let's get you something that will get you by. Can't have you walking around with your mug on show." Her words seemed less cold now as she led "So kid what's your name?"

Xan

bJYbnIs.png

Xan

X
Xan then stood. "Noted. Mandos do not kneel for anyone." It was his first lesson - one he was going to take to heart. He then spoke. "Xan. Formerly Xan Werde, but since I am no longer part of the clan, as it is dead...." He spoke this in Mando'a. "Well, I'll need a new clan to call home." He started to follow her into the tunnel. "Should I turn in the armor of Clan Werde to you to put in a museum?" He asked, as he looked at her. Part of him didn't want to give her the armor to put in a museum. Yet, he knew he couldn't wear it. She was right, in time he would forge his own Beskar'gam. One that truly was his, as opposed to the one he had now.

Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

47y8gzA.png

"Well formaly Xan Werde, I am Cynthia, Alor of Clan Solus of House Solus." She said without turning her head but focusing on the path before her. "What you bought with you you either keep or remake it into something else. It would be offensive to your lineage to do anything else with it." Cynthia would lead the boy to one of the armoires for foundlings. "Come inside, this armor is not Beskar, you will earn that in time and you will make your own Beskar'gam. This is made from mandalorian steel and forged by our own blacksmiths, till you have proved yourself this is what you will be wearing everyday. Choose one that fits and suits you. I will wait outside while you get into it." She would go outside and wait for Xan to get changed. Once he came back out there would be the case of sorting out temporary accommodations, Education schedule and allowing the boy to choose what he wishes to specialize in.

The options was a lot to what he could choose and in time he could probably learn them all. However basics would be weapons training and hunting. Vanquo was a perfect world for hunting due to the world been mostly forests and mountains.

Xan

Xan

X
Once he was inside the place, Xan changed into one of the armors provided by the blacksmiths. Later he intended to upgrade the armor with features of his own design, such as the wrist laser and other features he had put in the armor he had been working on.

731b9923e5fa62ef13a80db942a2d49f.jpg

While the armor was not his colors, it would have to do. Since his clan was no more, he decided he needed to be prepared. Joining Clan Solus was an action he needed to accomplish. "What do you think of my armor, Cynthia?" He asked, as he looked at her. "And am I allowed to perform my own modifications to it, like I did to the armor of the now gone Clan Werde?" He asked, looking forlornly at the bag he had on him. Inside the bag was the armor, one of the last remaining remnants of Clan Werde. The armor was not something he couldn't wear, the one of his former clan. It couldn't be worn by him. Yet, she wanted him to keep it? When he earned the right to make a Beskar'gam, he was going to reforge the armor.

The armor would be something he wore when he was able to do so in the future.

Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

47y8gzA.png

As she waited for the boy to change she would lose herself in thought as she looked up to the sky. Ships would fly overhead, being a mandalorian trade world that was normal. She'd be going over the ideas for the palace Clan Solus is constructing on Mandalore, mostly what material would the names be engraved on. There was suggestions about Damascus Beskar but with the sith letting loose so much of the precious metal Cynthia though marble would be nice. A giant black marble slab with aurodium inlay for the names. Xan would finally come out asking Cynthia what she thought. "You look mandalorian now, and yes you may tweak the armor." She said kicking herself off the wall she had leant against.

She began walking expecting the boy to follow. "Just make sure you can remove them when it is time to make your own beskar'gam. That armor will go back to being used for future mandalorians." She would lead him to where he would be accommodated during his studies. It was a system the founders put in place. It allowed vod to make connections learn from each other and for those who was new, a place to stay. It was not mandatory to stay in these places but it was recommended. "This building is where your accommodations will be. You will be assigned by the clerk inside. You will be able to make connections with people here and in the future you may even fight, work and travel along side them. You will find it easier to progress with studies here too. They are mixed accommodations so don't be alarmed, I am sure you will get a list of rule. With that Welcome to Clan Solus Xan Solus."

Xan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom