Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Foul Fate

steve-argyle-bobafett.png

PHAEDA
Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix

Aboard the Spear III, the Bounty Hunter recalled the hours and hours that stretched on and on, on Brentaal IV since the Senator had been abducted from her fellows. It was, at first, a most difficult task to flee the system under the circumstances; the authorities marshalled themselves in droves across the streets in search of himself and their beloved Tiresh Kobitana, both of their faces - helmeted, or otherwise - had been revealed all across Brentaal IV with the notice of the attack that shocked locals and visitors alike. He called on old ties to remain hidden in Cormond, instead of some half-crafted bunker one was to first think of, it was the rather luxurious second home of a lavish businessman the Mandalorian held no small amount of dirt on.

He traded in information as much as he had in lives, Tiresh was able to discover.

To his annoyance, his move to flee Brentaal IV had been delayed for no less than a week. It took no small amount of bribes and favours, and Kobitana was left under watch of a droid for hours at a time on the occasions the Mandalorian vanished to conduct business elsewhere, the few details she was able to overhear often involved the death of someone, somewhere. Someone less fortunate than herself, it seemed. But in due time, Fett had freed Kobitana from her binds and traded them for a cell on his vessel - it was a marvel of Sith construction, able to evade the authorities in orbit with ease as a result of the various onboard systems.

The Mandalorian descended a set of stairs, the sound of his booted footfalls on the metallic interior seemed to come closer and close to the celled Senator. His voice, muffled and modulated, beneath the famed Mandalorian helmeted sounded off, as well as that of someone that bore an accent of the New Order. He came into her view, armoured as usual without so much as a hint of flesh beneath, the T-visor aimed itself onto the clear and blue man in Imperial attire that resided within his hand. "I have Kobitana," he stated as if she was cattle, a certain coldness to his voice, "I'll arrive on Phaeda within the hour."

He stowed the comms, next.

Behind Fett, the flashes of the blue tunnel indicated the two had still been in hyperspace. It had been some time now, ever since the two left Brentaal IV save for the brief refuel in a criminal haven unknown to most not of that ilk. It even illuminated some of the rather darker insides of the Spear III, the colour of the interior ha dbeen that of the base steel with little else in terms of flavour or flair to it. Scattered around the room had been multiple cells, all vacant, but each seemed to detail an increase in threat that whoever inside was to hold. In the far corner, furthest from Tiresh, was a carbonite slab that housed an Ithorian that sat vertical, the horrifed expression still plastered across their face - however, small sections of skin had been on display and the life support had been switched off, there must have been some sort of malfunction, for the man encased was dead.

Tiresh had not eaten too well as of late, least by the standards of a Senator, but she was able to note it was not as if it was intentional. He seemed to feast on the same bland meals she was offered, too. Her cell was small, as if a tad too small to be comfortable, and the same seemed to be the case for all of the cells in his hold. Still, she was not forced to rest on cold steel - several blankets were on offer, even a small mattress. Other cells seemed barren of them.

"Be ready to move." He told her, absent all other details.

Last edited:
Lujian-Military-Symbol.png

Captured By: Koda Fett Koda Fett
Potential Rescuers: IVI IVI Lyrrin Lyrrin Valery Noble Valery Noble
Don't rescue me yet ;)

She had been rather surprised at their initial stay in rather luxurious accommodations, allowing for her to shower and find some clothes after her dress had been ruined in the midst of her capture. She now wore an oversized black dress shirt that belonged to whomever happened to own the estate, having raided his closet early on in a desperate attempt to cover herself more appropriately. Nothing had fit her that she could use for pants, and so she had made sure to find the longest dress shirt she could find to cover her upper thighs as much as possible. She had given up on her hair, undoing the braid and letting it flow straight down her shoulders in a somewhat tangled mess.

As hours turned into days, she had grown restless. At first she had refused to even acknowledge her captor, but in the pure boredom of the empty and dragging days, she had started to pay more attention to him, even attempting some general conversation points, which didn't seem to be received very well.

When her shackles were replaced with a rather neutral and uncomfortable cell, she grew all the more restless. At least now they were on his ship, which hopefully meant this would all be over soon. And yet, he seemed more content to continue to collect other bounties. It was beginning to drive her mad.

As she heard his footsteps approaching, she pulled herself to her feet and stood upright in the cell, watching as he entered and listening to his conversation with no small bit of annoyance. After the hologram dissipated, she crossed her arms in front of her and glared at the Mandalorian, "It's about time. I was beginning to wonder if you kept me around as some kind of twisted souvenir."

Coping with her capture had been much less tolerable since they had transitioned to the ship, and the meals were… well.. terrible. And no more showers she felt dirty, tired, and on the edge of her nerves.

"Do you know how long it's been since I had a proper shower?" She demanded accusingly. As he instructed for her to be ready to move, she rolled her eyes and turned her back to him. "I've been ready to move for a fucking week. Let's just get this over with."

PHAEDA
Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix | Atticus Pyke Atticus Pyke

"Careful, Kobitana. You can wear a brave face and hide all that fear from the Senate and those interviews. Even in the face of these new caretakers," his modulated voice was rather soft, even if it was still uttered in a direct manner with a callous tone, "I've seen all the tears, heard all the cries. You cannot fool me."

Fett allowed for his reminder to stir in the air between them for a moment, then another moment more as his T-visor continued to stare at the woman, as emotionless as ever.

"Now have some decorum," the Mandalorian commanded of her as he motioned back towards the controls of the Spear III, "You're still a Senator."

He accessed the controls and reached for several buttons, switches, levers and more that had seen the craft exit the blue tunnel and reveal Phaeda before him. It was no more than a moon in the heart of the Imperial Order territories, but one that was secluded enough for their exchange to be made. He descended into the system, towards the coordinates of the COMPNOR facility.

Don't rescue me yet ;)

"Well, what do expect? Of coarse I have feelings… and fears…" She shook her head as she turned back to look at his emotionless face, searching it for any sign of compassion, "And you do to." She furrowed her brow, "You can hide it behind a visor, but I've been with you long enough to know…" She walked up closer to the glass, putting her hand on it as she studied the Mandalorian in front of her, "You're not as simple as the cold exterior you present. There is more to you than you let on." She blinked, then diverted her gaze as she turned back around and sat herself down on the mattress, turned away from him again. "It doesn't matter anyways…" She said more softly and in a somewhat defeated tone, "None of this matters… You are who you are… I am your victim… Everything is black and white, isn't it." She looked down at the floor, "Your the bad guy, is that right? Is it as simple as that? Is that what you want for everyone to believe? Well, fine… turn me in… be the bad guy… If that's all that you are…"

"Now have some decorum," the Mandalorian commanded of her as he motioned back towards the controls of the Spear III, "You're still a Senator."

"Am I?" She questioned, turning her head to look back at him, "Am I a senator? I don't think so… not anymore." Her eyes fell down again as she turned away from him, staring back down at the mattress, "I use to believe I could make a difference… I hoped beyond all hope that the galaxy could be a better place…. I was naive."

PHAEDA
Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix

"Believe whatever makes it easier on the mind," he commented, the absence of heart in his words continued for now. "You're not the first that has attempted to appeal to my sensibilities, and neither shall you be the last." His memories of those ocassions had been countless, to name them all was no small feat, but there was one common factor in them: their fate was all the same. Handed off, held onto by another.

His arms folded across his armoured chest, his helmeted head tilted to the side. "I am not burdened with internal turmoil; the same cannot be said for a certain Senator." Even from beneath the visor, he seemed to have formed an aimed stare.

Last edited:
PHAEDA
Koda Fett Koda Fett | Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix

Phaeda was a foul rock full of vermin and degeneracy. Louder than Coruscant, twice as detestable as Denon; the New Order's Gomorrah. In the hierarchy of COMPNOR's closets, Phaeda was its premiere ossuary. Industrial smog, commercial clangor, and the neon strobing of consumerist imagery nurtured an oppressively bustling atmosphere. An atmosphere where the clandestine could bloom in plain sight. A place where few asked questions, and those who did had a bigger allegiance to the credits they could be bought with than any nation or ideology.

Agent Pyke stood by on the roof of a now defunct AvCorp building. Every light and holosign in and on the building had been maintained to facilitate a façade of operation. Empty floors and dusty corridors were the sum of its legacy. Behind that mask of a deteriorated megacorporation that once dominated the planet beneath the governance of its former CEO-Warlord was now a sparsely employed COMPNOR blacksite. Today's purpose? A landing pad for the dropoff of a high value prisoner.

Carcinogens flooded Pyke's expanding lungs, the final stretch of his cigarra conflagrated, cauterized, and went gray. Smoke from between his teeth followed behind a speckle of ashes as he flicked the butt carelessly to the floor. A chime sounded in his coat pocket, accompanied by a physical buzz urgently vying for his attention. A searching hand silenced the device as his eye turned to the sky, searching momentarily before glimpsing a conspicuous speck breaching the troposphere.

"About fuckin' time," Pyke quarreled to himself.

Don't rescue me yet ;)

She scoffed and shook her head, rolling her eyes in pure indifference at this point, "Whatever." She said sharply, refusing to turn to look at the bounty hunter again. "Let's get this over with, shall we?" She sat there, cross legged and turned facing the wall, slowly rocking back and forth as she tried to ready herself for whatever fate might befall her in the coming moments. She hoped desperately that Lyrrin Lyrrin was tracking her… that there was some sort of SIA plan already in motion… Only time would tell.

While being a reprogramed replicant offered her considerable strength and unique abilities, she had opted to withhold herself from taking advantage of them. There were some fates worse than death, and at the top of the list was being exposed for being a replicant and having everything she had worked for burned before her very eyes. She would die before allowing such a fate to befall her. Besides, she was incredibly curious who had signed their name on her contract. Information was power, and she wanted the truth.

Last edited:

PHAEDA

He was familiar with the moon. Phaeda were as if all the Hutt territories had all rolled themselves into one, save for the filth that was Bidamount. If ever there was a foul existence, it was found on Bidamount - a detestable rock in which the desire to have outbid the need to survive, and often had fools lost their lives on the most innane of bids. But that was elsewhere, Fett noted, far from here. His most beloved Spear III, a descendent of his ill-fated Concord Spear, landed on the roof of the COMPNOR owned structure.

In cuffs, the Senator was forced to descend onto the roof. Fett followed behind her, his own blaster over his shoulder as his 'face' fell on Atticus.

"Do you have my credits?"

PHAEDA

Agent Pyke stood alone, unabated as the vessel descended and sent wind to disrupt his hair and his overcoat. Hands hidden away in his pockets, the bottom brim of this attire danced against the wind in involuntary reverence for the descending ship as the rest remained rigid beneath his arms. His solitary eye scrutinized the Senator and the Bounty Hunter frigidly as they descended the boarding ramp.

"Do you have my credits?"

A hand absconded from an outer pocket, reached into the coat nearer the chest. A fob was produced within his grasp. Pointing it toward the senator, it ran a quick sensor check at the behest of his pressing thumb. A chime sounded as the check completed, heralding a green light to kick on which signaled proper identification of the Kobitana's chain code. His other hand freed itself from its respective receptacle, tossed a credstick the Bounty Hunter's way.

"Bounty was one-fifty large. An Imperial Bounty hunting license renewal is fifty large, so I took the liberty of deducting it," Pyke remarked. "Standard practice, and still a hell of a lot more than you'd get elsewhere." A sudden breeze parted the sides of his coat, revealing the holstered weapon he was harboring beneath. Tilted backward with an abrupt motion, gesturing the Senator to move forward.

"Senator Kobitana of Lujo," he observed wryly. "Not the worst catch, but here I was hoping for Coruscant or Corellia." A sharp exhale from his nose coupled with a sneer betrayed the almost-clandestine nature of his limp derision.

Last edited:

Delivered to: Atticus Pyke Atticus Pyke
Don't rescue me yet ;)

As she descended down the ramp of the ship, her gaze locked onto the man who was there to receive her into his custody. She felt inclined to deduct that he was an imperial, just by the way he dressed and held himself, but was not fully certain. She stumbled forward as Koda Fett Koda Fett probed her shoulder forcefully, desiring for her to move faster. She glared back at him, then obliged.

She stared blankly at him as she stood there before the man in chains, listening to the conversation. Yes, he was definitely imperial. He might even be COMPNOR. Time would tell. The wind whipped her hair wildly to the side and across her face, her expression rather muted in its nature. As he addressed her, she bowed mockingly. “I’m sorry to disappoint. I’m sure that such a mistake can be easily remedied.” Her eyes were intently focused on him, her face stoic and emotionless, however her body was starting to tremble from the cold wind that howled through them.

PHAEDA

Fett turned his visor from the man to meet her own face as she turned back towards him, once more afterwards as she offered the first remark to the Imperial. His own features remained concealed beneath the armour, and so instead it was his side-cloak that billowed wildly in the wind rather than locks of hair. In his covered hand, the credstick resided and his thumb ran across it for no real reason. Boredom, the sort that told of how routine this sort of situation had been for the Bounty Hunter.

Scum, those not in his trade often referred to his ilk as. His type of scum was needed nonetheless.

"
You're the second client for this one," he revealed in a snide return, "If the main one wants Coruscant or Corellia removed, I'll be back with them."

It was an anonymous client. He had his own ideas of their identity, or identities. Someone that benefited from the removal of the Coalition's Senators, doubtlessly someone in the Corporatist bloc. Or even someone else altogether, someone that benefited from actions of hostilities being taken inside the Senate itself. Clever.

He burdened with it in either case. He was paid all the same.

“I’m sorry to disappoint. I’m sure that such a mistake can be easily remedied.”

Pyke blinked, brow furrowing. His lorn eye looked Kobitana's gesture up and down with an enervated contempt. A blasé retort came timed with the wind; "For all the money you're worth? Yeah, I sure fuckin' hope so." For both of their sakes, really. One-hundred thousand credits doesn't come out of a COMPNOR account without someone answering for it. If someone up the chain turns out not to be satisfied with this exchange, Pyke and Kobitana would suddenly inherit a mutual problem.

"You're the second client for this one. If the main one wants Coruscant or Corellia removed, I'll be back with them."

"Cool it Mando, I was being facetious," Pyke attested with all the conviction of a wet rag. Pyke's comparative lack of austerity for the situation could have betrayed the fact that it was a glorified hostage exchange. "I make my salary independent of who you decide to bring this way. You can throw 'em to the Maw for all I care." Punctuating the remark was a cigarette between his teeth, and a cupped hand to block the wind as he lit it. Smoke filled his lungs again, ending the fleeting clean oxygen break.

"Anyway, that credchip is slated to expire in four hours, make sure you transfer it before then. No one's gonna be compensating you if you fuck it up." Smoke flowed out with every syllable, every wisp exaggerated by the gradually dropping temperature. "Now, unless you've got something else for me, I recommend we both piss off outta here before someone catches wind of us."

Don't rescue me yet ;)

She held herself tightly, her eyes cast downward as the shivering intensified. She just wanted to get somewhere warm. Maybe have a proper shower, if such a thing was possible. “If it seems everyone is satisfied, can we please move this along?” She snapped at the two of them as she pulled some of her hair out of her eyes. She was tempted to ask the Imperial for a smoke, desperately needing something to help take the edge off… but she restrained, instead gripping even tighter onto herself and avoiding eye contact in general with either of them.

It hadn't made sense as to why she had been captured. Surely it would be more beneficial for the Corporatists to simply have her assassinated. Why all the drama? But then, Koda Fett Koda Fett mentioned some very enlightening information… She had been the focus of two clients. As she had processed this new information, it was starting to become clear what had happened. It was likely that a Corporatist had put a contract out for her death, while COMPNOR was probably looking to start up a senator exchange program, gnawing at the bit to position a replicant within such a powerful sphere of influence within the Alliance.

Little did they know that she was actually Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez , the SIA agent they had already killed and replaced with one of their own replicants. The replicant had almost been successful in its attempt to assassinate IVI IVI , the director of the SIA, however it had been apprehended and reprogrammed. Now it was functioning solely within her programming as Kalie Alverez, the COMPNOR elements having been wiped away completely. But she was still able to take advantage of her advanced systems which replicated human sensations and emotions with a scary sense of accuracy.

A new thought crossed her mind that she might be able to single handedly dismantle the Replicant program. Maybe this was fate. Only time would tell.

PHAEDA

His frame remained shielded beneath all the armour and attire still left underneath, the reaction to the bite of the harsh wind was non-existent bar the continued flailed of the olive-coloured side-cloak that attached itself to his left shoulder. He stood as firm and resoluate as ever to the side of Tiresh, even as the member of COMPNOR offered behaviour that often caused no small amount of frustration within him. It was that sense of entitlement that bothered him so much, as if his time was worth all the credits on Phaeda, and but one moment more was far too much. He considered that this was far from an ideal situation to be seen in for himself, that much was true, but Fett had no such worries. He was wanted whether the Order was attached to his crime or not.

It meant little, in the end.

"That's all." The Mandalorian confirmed, and thus turned from the two and elected to ascend back into his vessel. He handed off the worst of the worst to the likes of COMPNOR often, criminals and all around awful men and women, abducted officials were a little more scarce. But no matter the sourness it burned into some, the idea of an innocent individual handed off to suffer in a detention centre, it was no more than another contract for Fett. His blood ran cold, the ice in his heart matched only by the same that ran in his veins. Still, as he thumbed the credit stick in his hand, he offered the Senate one last look over his shoulder as he left.

Don't rescue me yet...

She turned and watched him ascend into the ship, her hair whipping wildly around her face and body, and her gaze one of uncertainty. When he turned back towards her, they’re gaze caught for a moment, and she simply stared at him, her look registering the fact that he truly was only ever interested in the money. Perhaps there was no good left in him at all. She let out a short sigh, then nodded in solemn understanding, “Goodbye, Fett.” She said rather sharply, then turned back to Atticus Pyke Atticus Pyke and awaited her fate from her new captor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom