Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A followup to a holodate.

Juthan stood with his arms behind him and his eyes drifting over the skyscrapers that towered over Coruscant, breathing the air of the city planet. He hadn't been here in ages, and yet it was a funny thing that a date is what brought him back to this city. He took out a small date pad and messed with it while he stood there waiting for the other that he had met through a holodate originally and was interested to see if a second date would go just as well. He rolled his shoulders, not use to the suit that he was wearing. Personally, he hated suits due to a lack of practicality, his flight suit after all was built for such a purpose in mind unlike this stiff thing. Though the alternative had been his old Imperial uniform, which probably wouldnt be a good thing to wear on something like this so he had to resort to this quickly bought suit.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"], (Sorry if this is started badly, im horrible at starting RPs)

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
She arrived to the city planet in her usual armorweave, shimmersilke robes and pants with top and as she walked toward the meeting place of her and @[member="Juthan'Athar"] she smirked and made sure to sway her hips to look more attractive to him... as she walked she was nervous since they had just met once and it was during a holo-date and one that was new to her but she also arrived there with the single thought in mind that she would be meeting her date face to face.

Glanced up and looked over in her direction, staring for a moment and smiling before reaching back and rubbing his neck. "Hello, uh im Juthan, well you knew that. Uh how are things?" He stuffed the datapad back into the jacket of the suit, which barely hid it. That was another thing he hated about this suit, the pockets were near useless and not even a place to hide his saber, for once he was without a weapon of any kind and it left him feeling exposed. Not to mention the entire situation he was in was foreign to him so that added to his unease and somewhat awkward appearance.
@[member='Tarika Sadow'],

Tarika Sadow*

She walked up to him while swaying her hips and smirked at him as he greeted her Hello Juthan I am Tarika, of course you knew that as well she spoke with a soft tone and then responded to his inquiry I am doing well, yourself? she asked as she stood there.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Im doing fine as well, sorry if this spot isn't more formal. Thought a walk would be a better idea than just watching the other eat while they talk." He rolled his shoulders again, the discomfort of the suit still annoying to him. Mixed with him obviously not sure how to continue the conversation, as he just motioned with his hand. "Shall we walk, i mean we can stand here to, up to you."

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She began to walk with him and smirked at @[member="Juthan'Athar"] while they did so, she then turned her head toward his I take it you're not used to suits? she asked.

He sighed and shook his head, glancing at her and answering in a light tone. "Not in the least bit, id rather be in my flight suit, robes, or business clothes." He thought for a moment, glancing at the trees of the Imperial Garden. "But, decided i should probably look nice for a date so had to go and get one." He looked back at her as he asked her a question. "This is an ok place for a date right, i wasn't quite sure if you'd rather have done something else or not. Trust me, this whole experience is as foreign as an unknown language to me." @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She smirked to his answer and continued to walk with him as they headed further into the old imperial gardens on the planet, as she walked with his she continued to sway her hips and answered his question This is perfect she admitted and then looked at him You're an officer, right? she asked with curiosity.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"An officer, smuggler, force user, pilot, and yada yada. Just titles to me. But yes, im an officer for the sith and for the Maw Consortium. The Latter of which is where you first met me. How about you, i assume your high up in something." He watched her face as they talked, every once and a while glancing to the path to make sure he doesnt run into anything but his eyes remained on her face as they walked. He also crossed his hands behind him, overlapping each and rolling his shoulders to get more comfortable in the suit. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika continued to walk and heard his comments and then his question and thought about how she could answer it I'm a commodore in the Raider Security Fleets she admitted and then smirked at him

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He laughed at something, glancing away for a moment. "Raider security fleet eh, question, which side gets the security. Those being raided or..." He glanced back her, a grin plastered across his face as she still found something amusing. "... or those raiding?" @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She smirked back at his silly comment and then answered him It's nothing like that, RSE was designed as a military service for trade companies and for small factions... It might share the same name as pirates but I assure you it is not a piracy outfit she admitted in an amused tone and then kept her eye on him.

So may I ask how long you have been a force user?

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Ive been able to use the force for about a decade now, but my training is limited to the last year. Im still relatively new to it and can only muster telepathy and telekinetic. How about you, i do believe i can feel you can use it, that or im worse with tracing the force than i thought?" He listened intently, his posture remaining the same and his tone light and cheerful. He seemed much calmer now that they were engaged in a conversation than he had been before. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She noticed his sudden calm and continued to walk along the path and smirked as he asked her about her own force sensitivity I have been able to use the force for less time, I just made knight several months ago in galactic standard and also achieved a lot since I have been one she admitted as she walked with him and then decided to add I originally started out as sith, then I went rogue and now I think I have found my path as Dark she admitted and then asked her own question.

What type of force user are you?

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He thought over the question for a long moment, after all he was being trained by a sith but their teachings did not sit well. But he was not a rogue or nor was he a dark jedi. He grinned as he found his answer, looking back at her again. "The Independent kind, one with no ties to the dark side or the light, but is trained in one. Though i guess a better answer is sith due to my teacher being such." He thought over what to ask next, he had already talked about the past with her, or rather some of it. "What was it like growing up on Iridonia?" @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She smirked as he answered her question and then heard his own and thought over it for a moment in time, she could remember a lot of the world and even wondered what it'd be like to return I'd say it was scorching since the planet is indeed a hot one, most of the time it was miserable she admitted to him and focused her mind on the part of the planet she hated The worst part was when I was a small child... The planet could be a dangerous place if left unattended, and for a child it could be a intolerable hive of scum she admitted as she remembered seeing some unruly activity like slavery and such, she was glad she never got caught up and made into a slave.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Scum, in this world there are far to many that fill that role. And it only gets worse as time goes on and the planets that were once protected are left to fight on their own." He let out a sigh, looking up at the sky. "What gave you the chance to leave, how come you didn't just stay and help your people?" @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She stopped smirking as he asked her what he did and she looked up at the sky, truth is she wished she did help them but truth is there was nothing she could do for them as the planet was once overrun by the slave trade.

I guess the opportunity came for me to leave my planet and venture out on my own.... I left and never looked back she admitted as she turned her attention toward @[member="Juthan'Athar"] and then decided ask him the same thing What made you turn your back on your people? she asked with concern on her tone.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He stopped, his own expression now darkened by her question. "My people, we were once proud, we had an empire of our own or rather something like it. But after the Gulag virus massacred us and my people became pawns of the Atrisians... Its not the same, and i will preserve what i can of my people, and i will make sure they see the light one of these days. The chiss are not a people to be ruled over, they are a force that should be their own, a people that should rebuild and once more become as we once were. A proud, strong nation and collection of planets." He laughed and looked at her. "Sorry for ranting, im not that happy about my peoples position as im sure you aren't with yours. But there is a bright side, the higher one can reach, the more help they can deliver. For example, if someone gave you the chance to help your people, the chance to once and for all save them from their position you would take it. Wouldnt you?" @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She listened to his words with intent and then heard his question and as he asked it she thought it over and then answered Last I head the Republic were supposedly trying to obtain Iridonia she admitted and continued to walk My planet is just my birthplace, I was never truly a resident, not after I showed my ability to wield the force she admitted with hesitation and then pondered the fact and then with truth to her tone I would aide them but I could never truly admit I am and always have been of the planet, to admit that would be to deny their own transgressions against myself she then looked at him and smirked.

Did your own people treat you as an outcast when your showed sensitivity to the force? she asked and then stopped walking and turned her body toward his.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom