Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A followup to a holodate.

He smiled and shook his head again. "Never really been a part of my people. I was the son of a smuggler and traveled just as much as him. Though i do wonder if id be treated as a outcast." He thought over his answer after he said it and looked directly at her. "Why do you ask, did yours treat you as such?" @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
She sighed as he asked her his question and began to walk again as she pondered her answer and thought it'd be best to be truthful I was eleven when I found out I was force sensitive and it was during a fight, I had pushed a young boy... about my age into a wall and his back was broken because of it... I got a good lashing from the academy instructors for it, I didn't even understand what happened at the time and it was all because the other boy was bullying my younger brother she admitted as she walked with a calm and collected mind.

Afterward they all treated me like I was some abomination... some kind of freak of nature she said while walking.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Tarika Sadow*

She chuckled at his response and then looked at him again I became a wanderer for a few years and then I was able to obtain steady employment, from there it has been much better she admitted as they walked together.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Tarika Sadow*

She thought it over for a few moments and then stopped and looked at him, she lowered her headdress and smirked at him with a gorgeous smirk Like I said, I was bored and needed some excitement in my life she admitted as she stood there what about you?

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Same as you i guess, i needed a change from the solitary pace of life ive been in for the last few years." He stopped as he answered her, turning and staring at her face for a moment before grinning. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She smiled back at him and nodded as she stared at his complexion, he was exotic and seemingly a good choice and as it was she enjoyed his company So don't mind me but I wanted to ask you about your favorite lightsaber, what model, what design and what color? she was curious as she asked him, her own was on her hip and was not visible but she never went anywhere without it.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He took a moment to think of each before, almost comically, listing of his fingers the answers. "Well lets see, no real favorite color but i have a smoother double bladed saber design. Its rather plain, i wish i had it on me for visual aid. As for the color its black at the core with a blue outer glow to it. How about you?" @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

she smirked as he informed her of his saber and she listed off her own well mine is a saber staff as well, nothing too elegant but it is a shorter version of the weapon and is both blue and red bladed... she admitted.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Interesting design, why the two opposing colors though? I mean i know the color of ones saber does not truly say who they are or where their loyalties lay. But is there some significance to your choose or was it just off a whim?" He smiled as she talked, so far things were working out for the most part just had they done so on the holodate, that thankfully was a good thing. Plus the ease of the conversations had finally left him fully relaxed, standing there with his hands crossed behind him out of habit.

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika started to walk again as he asked his question and thought it over and found that her only answer was the one she was about to use I have always been curious as to see what would become if both colors were to be used in the design, thusfor I chose to utilize the color blue for the purity of ones soul with the color of red being the symbolism of being reborn into a new vessel she spoke and then waited a moment and looked at him and added I am both a reborn force user since I chose to go my own path in life and forge my own road in the force, but also searching for absolution within my own force talents that is sorcery..

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"That is an interesting thought, how did you come about realizing such a thing?" He looked at her as they walked, his smile stretching on his face as she talked. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

(Sorry for the short post, wasnt sure what else to say here)

Tarika Sadow*

(Not a problem)

She thought about it as they walked and then smirked as they were enjoying the "date" I guess you could call me a soul searcher, but I also am technically a priestess... It's my duty to find the purity and goodness in things.... she admitted as they walked.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"But also the trouble in the souls of those you meet no?" He smiled as he stared up at the sky, thinking to himself about how to continue this conversation. "Well, im surprised your taking time out of your duty for something like this. I mean im not complaining that you did so, quite the opposite in fact. Well i mean the conversations are- nevermind, ill leave it at a thank you i guess." @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She giggled slightly as they walked and then turned her head toward him to make her comments it is quite alright, I have been bored with my duties recently... so this is quite the experiment she stated and then thought for a moment So what do you think of this whole experiment we have gotten ourselves into? I mean, this is your first time doing something like this isn't it?

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

" In truth i think i made the right decision, not many people like you enjoy just walking and talking from what ive seen in the past. Its a pleasant change of pace with a pleasant person." He glanced over, half meaning to say the complement, but it had been said on impulse mostly. "Uh so ya, i thought it was a good idea." @[member='Tarika Sadow'],

Tarika Sadow*

She smirked at his idle compliment and then stared up at the stars for a few moments and then returned the compliment Well so far you have been quite the host, so thank you for giving me the pleasure of having someone to chat with... I do hope we could do this again she complimented and then admitted to him as they walked.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"I hope so as well, as this was something i could get use to doing often. Especially these walks, they definietly are something that i could do often... i just said that twice but uh, i think that helps deliver across the point." He smiled as she stared at her for a moment longer before shaking his head and looking at the sky too. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom