Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A fleet in being

There was one topic that was rather delicate for many a Jedi, and that few dared broach within their ranks: how do each other perceives the other. What she dislikes was that most people among both Jedi and Sith seemed to lack the intellectual firepower to truly be effective and to actually stay true to what their Codes actually mean. Although, for sure, each code is subject to interpretation, but she began working on those schematics of the Providence-X. But there was another topic that was highly delicate to approach: the historical approach of both sides of the Force-cult classical dichotomy of Jedi-vs-Sith, and how it extended to several areas of government. She was a part of the Executive Council of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, but she was still new to the art of governance. Nevertheless, she opens a HoloNet channel to [member="Darth Seraphic"], making sure that she wouldn't be traced back to any device used in an official capacity by the Confederacy on Geonosis. Meanwhile, Marcia and Julie began discussing with Jessica about the contents of the Providence-X.

---------------------------

Dear [member="Darth Seraphic"],

There are a few things I think should be discussed over the Holonet. I am a Force-scholar that have, let's say it, pretty peculiar ideas and insights about how the Jedi, as well as the Sith, seem to misinterpret their own Codes, as well as the place of light vs. dark in the galaxy. Interested about knowing more?

Anonymous

---------------------------

"The one thing we accept as the baseline is 6 squadrons. Everything we know from the armament and the complement of the old Providence comes from a version twice as large as the one we intend to build" Marcia told the rest of the group.

"It was Grievous' flagship after all" Julie told the rest of the group.

"Look at the description: 14 quad turbolasers, 34 dual lasers, 2 heavy ion cannons, 12 point-defenseion cannons, a whopping 102 proton torpedo tubes, and 8 tractor beam projectors: no way we could fit all of these things and still have 240 droid starfighters in 1,088 meters, and certainly not with 160 MTTs in the hangar"

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Many a times, Romeo found himself in a chair with a cup of coffee, and a tablet in front him with various notes he had jotted down based on what he knew about the Force, and those he had encountered that also used the Force. It had a list of names, a list of rankings, and wide variety of ancient history on the few Sith Lord's he found...intriguing. Romeo had embraced his darkside, and his Sith heritage, he had become the thing he hated, and was going to change what one thought of when they saw Sith.

So when he heard his communicator go off with a message from an unknown person about force historians and what not...he found himself intrigued once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Anonymous,

I am honored you would chose to me for something so special, and you have caught my attention. This could be bad, or this could be good, all depends on what you have to say and whether or not it amuses me enough to keep me talking and not hunt you down, and kill you. So please...continue, but if you think I can not track this down, you are wrong. We both know there are ways, and I have many resources under me that I can use at will. But please, continue.

That's not good: if he could actually trace me back to my personal off-duty datapad, he'll know who I am... that is, I am a Jedi, I am the Grandmaster of the Jedi Council of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, even though I'm not technically a master. To be frank, I do have the allure of a Force-scholar: Summer likes me precisely because I know so much about the lore of the Force, and she was the first person to suspect that I knew too much about the Force to be unable to use it, she thought.

------------------------------------------

I appreciate your concerns, but for the time being, I'm not going to sugar-coat anything. I'll preface it by saying that, since Jedi are widely acknwoledged not to be purely good, I believe Sith should not be purely evil, especially if they want to earn the respect of the galaxy at large. Often Jedi will tear themselves apart when faced with the prospect of having to commit necessary evils. There is a place for the light and the dark to co-exist. But why the Sith mustn't be purely evil: to the Sith, the strong should rule all right, just that there are ways to rule without resorting to pure evil at every turn. And, of course there is more than brute force, which so many Sith neglect. All too many Sith believe that the best way of demonstrating strength between one another is by committing the largest atrocities possible: earning the respect of the people you want to rule over is more than just being vile and evil: villainy and evil may allow you to rule based on fear but that vision of Sith is based of a misunderstanding of what the breaking of chains mean.

But, for sure, the relationship each cult entertains with the military seems a little troubling at times. More on that later, though.

------------------------------------------

That was going to be tricky: on the one hand, she tries to make a conversation, online, with some intriguing person who seemed to be interested in Force-scholarship, in light-vs-dark, on the other, design work on the carrier-destroyer would continue simultaneously. The ship would need to be half as big as the original incarnation while at the same time being a different breed of ship from the original Providence-class that General Grievous used to call a flagship.

"These Creveld-5s do not feature the same things as are on the Zaks: no redlining at the expense of maneuverability"

"What made the original Providence so terrifying was not the ability to redline at the expense of maneuverability. It was that it could overwhelm enemy point-defense: 102 proton torpedo launchers, 12 squadrons of fighters"

"The maneuverability cost comes from the fact that a wider turning radius is required to turn a ship at a higher speed, due to centrifugal force. Plus, while there is a way to overwhelm enemy point-defense on a ship with only half the size of the Invisible Hand, that will make the ship quite cramped"

Whatever this person was thinking, Romeo could not pinpoint it out in the words he was reading as once more the messenger replied. As he sipped on his coffee, and reread over and over the words of the mysterious person, a thought occurred to him that this person was a Jedi, their lack of knowledge on the Sith proofed this with their biased statement that 'all too many' use acts of great evil to garner power, and respect within their own standings. This, however, was far from it, though he could guess he saw where this person was coming from.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Anonymous,

I believe you have mistaken the Sith for something of brutes. Not all of us believe the strongest rule. I am far from the strongest, and I rule. The Dark Lord was a false prophet, a lie, made by the heretics within the Ember of Vahl, he was obviously not the strongest, and ruled. The code of the Sith does not state that we must be the strongest to rule, in fact, I do not believe that the Sith code even hints at the concept of galactic rule, but is twisted to fit a person's greed for domination to which fits your ideology of the Sith for the most part. Take Darth Marr for example, he understood that the Emperor at the time was trying to consume the galaxy, thus he stopped his own plans to have a co-existence with the Jedi to stop him, and even Revan, formally Darth Revan. Another great example actually. When Revan regained his memories of the power he once had, he continued to stay true to the Jedi, and proved to us that love is not a corruption, but the intent of love is the corruption.

Because you have presented me an biased statement, I will now counter act with my own. Before I found the truth within the Sith code, my heritage that I ran from, I was nothing but a rogue darksider. A Dark Jedi if you would. I fought tirelessly against the One Sith on many occasions. Let me tell you...the Jedi Order are evil, and too closed minded. They deal with more absolutes than we Sith do. For instance, the Jedi refused my offer to help when I came to them, and they lost the battle after and many died. I came to Jedi again, once more I was denied, and threatened to be imprisoned. Once again, they lost the battle, but this time I came anyways, and less people died. This is where my biased statement ends, and an open minded statement begins.

I can recall a time when I had tea with the Grandmaster of the Order, it started with a chase on Nar Shaddaa, and ended with me attempting to give her a hug in joy as the thrill of the hunt enthralled me to turn around and show her my true nature. I can say at the time, she was very hesitant of me, but once we were able to sit down, and talk, I found the Grandmaster to be.....quite amusing that she could sit next to a Dark Jedi and allow him to buy her tea, even though she was just trying to arrest him.

When the Republic lost Coruscant, and the One Sith found themselves at the peak of their strength, I was the first to attack the planet, and by myself. That day, I died, and the one who killed me is now redeemed as you Jedi may put it. Maybe killing me was the beginning of her redemption? I am not sure. I have removed the core of the lightside from my body, and nothing remains but darkness so I could not say what redemption really is. The Force, as I must say, guides me, I do not control it but it does bind to my will when I need it the most.

I find myself with many opinions and views on the Sith and the Jedi, it all depends on what sect you are discussing, the Silver Jedi are purgers, the Republic Jedi were destroyers, the One Sith were abominations, and the Sith Triumvirate was naive. Now you have no Sith, but small remnants attempting to rise up from the ashes of their glory. The Sith will never be the same, and neither will the Jedi. No, now you have new Imperial bodies appearing. The First Order, the Commonwealth, and soon there will be cults that arise from the fallen.

While we are on the subject, is it just me, or does it seem like the Galactic Alliance is now the New Republic? Unable to commit to action while their Jedi stand around arguing what to do and when to do it? I do believe they will be swallowed up by the First Order soon...yes...I see it coming.

-----------------------------

My viewpoint may be biased all right, just that everyone has biased opinions, even though biases are often best discovered externally. At least you understand that a proper understanding of Sith ideology actually has little to do with atrocity or with galactic rule/destruction, self-improvement is more important than rule, or villainy. Unfortunately, titles are misleading and there are Sith, and even Jedi, who fly around the galaxy leaving a wake of destruction behind them. Neither cult has a monopoly on destruction, nor does it have in training people that are unprepared for wielding its power.

I am aware that the First Order is the greatest threat to the Alliance, and is propped up by dark-siders, Force-wise, but they use the dark side of the Force for the betterment of not only themselves but also the community, unlike the One Sith, Rogue or not, which considered that atrocity was power, and leadership went to who could do the most atrocities. That is why I can still respect the First Order, since the Triumvirate naïveté has had a deleterious effect on their effectiveness. At least the dark-siders among the First Order, the Knights of Ren, respect that the military has an important role to play in maintaining order, on the other hand, both the One Sith and the Sith Triumvirate seemed to use even the top dogs of the military as pawns, and nowhere has it been more evident than in ground command.

And nowhere has the squabbling among Alliance Jedi been more evident than in military affairs, especially in ground command. There is one admiral, maybe two, among the Alliance Jedi that has a greater ability to commit to action than everyone else, and both are part of the Atrisia Campaign. Most Jedi admirals are content to practice space denial, which is a rather passive strategy. But yes, the Jedi seemed to be, as a group, more involved, and perhaps proactive, in commanding military forces than the Sith, even though both sides of the Force have been guilty of leaving trails of destruction in an attempt to chase each other down.

-----------------------------

"Like the Zak, the Vanderhing is an engine that allows for redlining. Expel protons to produce 20 giganewtons of thrust at the same exhaust velocity as on the Zak, that is, expel 20 GeV protons, would be much the same as a big linear accelerator, with appropriate adjustments"

"How many protons are required, boss?" Marcia asked.

"About 4 kg of dry protons/second, without redlining. Double that amount for redlining"

The Providence-X was, by all accounts, only a small fraction of the mass of a Lucrehulk, or even a small fraction of the Mateus. So one expected it to be faster than either one of these ships. With the doubling of thrust, the Providence-X can even overtake much smaller ships. Surely Julie would appreciate having such an ability as a pilot, if she ever was to pilot a Providence-X.

-----------------------------------------------
Dear Anonymous,

You intrigue more and more with your words. I must say I am growing to respect you, though, I believe I can not fully respect a person who can tell me their name. I am assuming that because you know I am Sith, that I will do Sithy things to your reputation or to the people you love. Another bias opinion if so.

The further we begin to dig into the many faces of the Force, the further we begin to stray away from the true nature of it. The Knights of Ren are lacking in the charismatic, they lack personality, and...differential between one another that is worth noting. They remind me of the clones during the Clone Wars, but even then the clones had more going for them. This is probably why the KoR are so powerful. They lack...the foundation that causes disorder within. They are all equal, and know their places where they are not equal.

As far as military goes, I can agree that the Sith Lords are not willing to lead soldiers as much as a Jedi Knight is, the compassion and passion thing really mixes up the roles of leader. But what the Sith Lords lack in ground leading, they make up for charisma.

Let us dig further into that, your original message...what do you hope to gain from me here?
-------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

All right, you win. It's pointless to hide my name any longer. My name is Jessica Med-Beq. What you call Sithy things is actually rather varied, at least to me, and depend on what passions the Sith have as individuals. Also, I know that, as a Sith, you're quite different from many Sith that I have seen. Often have I seen Sith be of the "kill-all-Jedi" variety, of which you are not. Factions, light or dark, all too often promote groupthink and one needs to look at a Force-user beyond its factional affiliation or the actions taken under factional flags, to see them for what they truly are. Oh, of course, so many think that the Codes actually promote a side of the Force over another, while it is not actually the case: you can still follow the Jedi Code and use the dark side of the Force, and follow the Sith Code and still use the light side of the Force. But, from my experience, Light Sith tend to be people that put some thought in their actions.

You mentioned love earlier, and I have to say that both sides of the Force have a rather troubled relationship with love. While it is true that there were occasions where Jedi fell to the dark side of the Force because of love, there are things people commonly assume we have to follow but really stem from a text that lies outside the Code proper but is mistakenly conflated with it. Like the no-attachment and no-possession rules: only the rules pertaining to the taking of padawans are commonly accepted as repealed. But also there are people who came to the light with love as part of the process.

People often think of the Mandalorian Code as being incompatible with either Jedi or Sith Codes, but because the Mandalorian Code is so cut-and-dry, one can be both Mandalorian and either Jedi or Sith. What the Mando Code says: wear armor, protect yourself and family, speak mando'a, raise your children as Mandalorian, contribute to the welfare of the clans and answer the Mand'alor's call. Not much room for interpretation.

Jessica

------------------------------

"I know you like to mount hypervelocity cannons on any big ship you think it is pertinent to do so. Like most warships over 1000m length. Any reason why mount such heavy things such as 380mm long-range HVCs on the Providence-X?"

"Hypervelocity cannons... I never understood how they worked"

"Even though they aren't technically called hypervelocity cannons, everyone calls the 380mm heavy long-range mass driver a hypervelocity cannon because its maintenance and power requirements are those of HVCs. Plus a heavy long-range HVC is a terrifying weapon to behold when fired on the battlefield. What worked on the Mateus was to have the HVC bottom-mounted: most enemies would never think of bottom-mounted heavy hardpoints"

Romeo tapped on his desk as he reread and reread the message once more. Jessica...Jessica...Med-Beq...it rung a bell but a soft bell.

------------------------------------
Dear [member="Jessica Med-Beq"],

Ah, a wonderful name. It is a pleasure to meet you. As we continue this conversation, I have noticed that even though you spoke of things I could agree with, and do agree with....you did not answer my question. What do you want from me? I am willing to give, I simply don't like beating around the bush. Or, I could simply now find you and ask you personally. The choice is yours.

Sincerely yours, Romeo Jigoku Sin, King of Eclipstica, Blood of Vahl.

------------------------------------

Regardless of his message he already had sent another message to his Blood Knights, Vahla sworn to loyalty to the Sin bloodline. A smile crept over his face as he began to sip on his coffee that had gone cold.

-----------------------------------

[member="Darth Seraphic"]

Now for the real request. Solan Charr, and with it the Collective and Kesh, has been a thorn on the Confederacy's side. If you have issues with him, could you help us fight him if the Confederacy of Independent Systems came to war against either the Keshiri or the Collective? The Confederacy can provide you with resources under the form of military assets in such an eventuality, and also the freedom to take on any dark-sider apprentices you wish. But please, it might be best not to provoke him more than absolutely necessary at this time.

But even if you had no qualms with Solan, do you still agree to pledge loyalty to the CIS?

Jessica

Perhaps Darth Seraphic could be of use against these entities, which were the enemies of the then-Techno Empire on Ryloth. The Collective holds two planets: Kesh and Ryloth. And Jessica could still switch tasks just fine. She returns to her crew of designers, after composing the last message to Lord Seraphic:

"I suppose keeping the observation tower at the top of the conning tower is there for satisfying Hoersch-Kessel Driveworks"

"Which enemies are we expected to fight, the Collective? The Sith Triumvirate?" Julie asked.

"The Sith Triumvirate has the same weaknesses as the One Sith had: they are weak at the command positions. They focus so much on fighting other personnel one-on-one that any half-decent commander could be a Joint Chief of Staff without much trouble, and that's even more obvious on the ground. Our very own Aut-X can defeat Darth Centax, who used to be the Grand General of the One Sith before he went MIA on Coruscant, his only sortie at that rank, and yet Centax was a better commander than anyone else the Sith Triumvirate could have thrown against the Silver Sanctum's armies. Any faction with decent equipment and commanders would be able to defeat the Sith Triumvirate: the Triumvirate winning a Pyrrhic victory over the Silver Jedi also shows that they had these weaknesses, too. While they have reinforced their positions in space, the SJ's Achilles heel will always be ground command"

Romeo stopped tapping, his loyalty to the Confederacy, why he had never heard of such a thing be so bluntly asked before. Though, he was after all a Vahla...he would do what he wished, and let the CIS believe whatever they wanted.

----------------------------

After some consideration to your request I have decided these things:

Solan Charr is an enemy to the Dynasty of Eclipstica and you are his enemy

The CIS will have my loyalty so far as they prove to be within my amusement

I bet you are really quite something to set eyes upon

So yes, I pledge.

----------------------------------

Now that you pledged allegiance to the CIS, what resources can the Dynasty of Eclipstica, provide the Confederacy or, alternatively, the CIS could provide the Dynasty of Eclipstica? Or do you otherwise have conditions? It's a mutual process, borne by a common enemy. But you have probably realized that, while I may be a little blunt, I'm not burdened by protocol.

P.S.: If you are interested, I can tell you about a rather peculiar way of thinking about Force-powers that may, in some cases, negate Force-alignment requirements for using certain powers.

Jessica Med-Beq

A question of terms, all right. Now that they agreed on an accord based on a common enemy, she would think that just having a common enemy is not enough to make an alliance last: there has to be more common ground than that. Usually these sorts of things work best when each side see how they could benefit from each other: the more common ground between two or more parties, the better. But at the same time, the Design Triumvirate had a discussion on military doctrine and how did the Providence-X fit in naval doctrine.

"The Silver Jedi have a weak ground command? They leave ground armies to planets' individual devices: they had no centralized military structure. They were first and foremost dedicated to the Jedi proper, surely you have realized that" Julie remarked.

"Jedi Protectors have military privileges that are purely defensive in nature. The question being which Jedi seem to be more competent as ground commanders: probably Arisa Yune would be their Grand General by now, and, as such, answers only to the Heavenshields"

"I can't see Syn or any of the Ikes be effective ground commanders the way you mean it: as Jedi, they seem to be more of the kind to prefer small-scale vs. large-scale tactics. But enough of the SJ's failures on the ground. We know Mandos fight at point-blank range in space, while the Sith usually fight from long-range: we have a combination of both things here"

"Usually carriers aren't designed to be operated unescorted, and this one is, unfortunately, no exception. Cathul made considerable effort to make the Mateus capable of being used without escort, however"

-------------------------------------------

As king, I possess much that I can give, what can be given is well..irrelevant. You must understand that while I have watched the Techno Union, the CIS, and the Dynasty has stood for sometime as a self sustained, and very independent system, though I suppose income, and the buying of our products that are produced all around the galaxy would be a of great help to the economy of Eclipstica.

Ships, weapons, armor, and droids are a possibility, I simply need the resources to continue making them for the war effort of the CIS.

I can tell you this...currently, if I look out my window of my keep I can see two star destroyers in orbit, among the other elements within the fleet. Miss, unless there is a Mr. to which would be my dismay, I must tell you I am no rookie to war, and the many details involved in it. What you want from me as far as physical things will need to be asked in person. This can be arranged in many ways.

Further more, the concept of the Force is not something one discusses via messages, and I find...less intimate. I am 'old fashion' this way. I know of the darkside in ways you may never know...death brings enlightenment.
--------------------------------------------

Rather than knock, the captain of the Blood Knights, Frecker, entered his room.

"My lord, we are close to find the location of one Jessica Med-Beq. The CIS are hard to find at the moment as far as current locations, and there is a possibility we will not find her. It appears some form of fire wall is blocking most information that could link to her way of communication."

"Frecker, in order for this conversation to be happening, you have already failed...forget the search, I have something else in plan..."

The young Vahla bowed before his king as he placed his fist on the right side of his chest just over the heart.

"Forgive me, my lord."

You want to arrange a meeting in person? I suppose you may wish to meet with the Confederate officials on Geonosis, including me. Once on Geonosis, I will book an appointment in one of the Citadel's conference rooms in Zenturi and all accommodations will be paid for.

Jessica Med-Beq

Now the conversation was a little off-track, and became less and less relevant to the question of the design features of the Providence-X. Most of it was pretty much taken for granted: waste heat recovery devices, tactical dispklay, sensor suites, electronic warfare and so on, so forth. But she had a few constraints so as to not disappoint one Count Morcus, by virtue of Hoersch-Kessel Driveworks subcontracting design work to Ringovinda StarYards.

"Cathul, an admiral? A few months ago, she was a therapist: talk about a game of musical chairs with her functions"

"Give her some credit as a Jedi admiral: she did use a refitted Mateus unescorted to hold out against the Warlords of the Core over Hakassi. Sure you all want the Providence-X to be a mini-Mateus, but there is only so much space for the crew in there"

"I'll never understand how Jedi can play such a game of musical chairs with their functions: at least you two don't seem to play it with the same intensity Cathul had. I hope that her game of musical chairs stops"

---------------------------------

Allow me to let you in on a secret. I felt the need to give hints to a better design to ships when pondering what to do with what little space you have.

Droids.

Droid crews are not always the best bet, but they help minimize the need for crew quarters. Just thought you'd like to know.

As far as a meeting goes, I am...how should I say this...always available.

Continuing on my ability to either creep you out, or inspire awe in you...let me show you what I have deduced from your messages.

1. You are currently not on Geonosis.

2. You are moving (possibly aboard a ship), find yourself on another planet (possibly for intel and gathering supplies.

3. You're ability to get a hold of me means you have a high standing point within the CIS, and considering you are Force-scholar, I presume you are Jedi...or a rogue. With this, I believe you must hold something of a very respectable rank within the CIS force sect.

4. You have yet mentioned anything other than the obvious of the force sect within the CIS.

Now back on too topic...tell me more about the...ideals of the force within the CIS that make people like you message people like me.

---------------------------------

Droid crews? The reason why we rely on droid crews and, in effect, the entire Confederate military, is because the CIS does not believe in needlessly exposing sentients to danger, and for this reason does not resort to recruitment drives, nor does it rely on militaristic nationalism. It does have a few sentients but they are in command positions.

While, yes, I am a Force-scholar, I am also a scientist, developing vehicles, in ground and in space, as well as starship components. Oh, you may think I am a light-sider, but there are also dark-siders among the CIS: Count Morcus, Darth Banshee being the main names on the dark side. But we always believed that technology should not interfere with the Force, and that proper knowledge of the Force can help enhance technology.

Also, our approach to innovation extends even to what we're using the Force for. A few examples I know about:
  • While others feel that Electric Judgment/Force-lightning (depending on whether one is a light-sider or a dark-sider) is first and foremost a weapon, I use it to recharge a lightsaber, solder wires or defibrillate patients, too
  • Pyrokinesis/cryokinesis is also one of those things that is perceived mostly as a weapon, while pyrokinesis can be used for cooking or welding, and cryokinesis for preserving food (and also for cooking)
  • Tapas: while used mostly to keep warm, I know someone who would teach tapas as a slimming aid
Our approach to the Force is much more scientific than others but is often criticized for the intense cognitive requirements it make on its practitioners. For Electric Judgment, Force-ligntning or Ionize, you solve for a target's Maxwell equations, for pyro/cryokinesis, you play with the speed of atoms/molecules (vibrational, rotational or translational, depending on the physical state of the target), up or down, for tapas, you speed up your metabolism (and hence tapas as a slimming aid), and so on, so forth. Also, there are very few FUs in the Confederate structure.

P.S.: You may want to meet with me on Hypori perhaps...

Jessica Med-Beq

Ouch. Jessica et al. may not be on Geonosis proper, the prototype of the Providence-X is being finalized over Hypori. More weapons, the better, especially since it's intended to be a mini-Mateus for the Confederate navy and to be Jessica's flagship if called up for fleeting duty.

Romeo chuckled over and over as he read the message. Quickly, he moved to this wardrobe to find his white robes of phrik-weave, but opted that his very common attire would suit this better. Why did he laugh? For many, many reasons. People on the planet would probably run in fear if they ever saw the Resurrection again. Hypori was, the least to say, once Romeo's playground and meeting place for a small attempt to coven with other Sith after the fall of the One Sith.

"Frecker! Prepare the Blood Knights! We are leaving for Hypori!

The man's head popped into the door frame with a surprise look.

"Again my lord? We already know what the Resurrection can do to such a planet left unguarded."

"No, no. We will not be unleashing a horde of droids on them again, and meeting with Sith. This time we will be meeting the CIS."

"CITH?"

"C-I-S Frecker, CIS."

-------------------------
Dear [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

So they have finally rebuilt what I destroyed? Tell me, do they put their faith in the CIS?

Hmm....

I will be there a-s-a-p.

-------------------------

----------------------------------------

Dear [member="Darth Seraphic"]

We rebuilt what we could. Understandably, the damage left behind was a little heavy, so rebuilding had to be done in stages, with the most critical facilities (from the population's standpoint) being prioritized.

P.S.: Please rendezvous at the coordinates transmitted to you.

Jessica Med-Beq

----------------------------------------

Aut-X and Jessica were down on the surface to effect repairs on Hypori, and, of course, clear off the Rogue One Sith ground forces on Hypori. The ROS had better space commanders than they had ground commanders, and that cost them quite a bit on Agamar, Ryloth and Hypori when they had to disperse after being defeated on Castameer, committing to an all-out battle. They were all about space command, but they were severely outnumbered and outgunned. Jessica turns to the other two people, in a floating husk they call a Providence-X under construction.

"We're going down to the surface, we have to meet with a foreign delegation"

"Roger, will take the cockpit of one of these gunships"

Instead of replying, Romeo opted to just surprise the young Force-scholar when he arrived. He also decided it best to take a small frigate of the Akuma class rather than the Resurrection. Now it watched over the planet of Eclipstica along with the Ryuk, and would continue to do so for as long as he was gone. Frecker had followed behind him, along with Jager and Venon. Venon was still much shorter than the two men of the Blood Knights. The Paladin and Tyro were slowly becoming closer as the Chiss taught the Vahla girl the ways of the Force and Blood Knights.

The Akuma had been named the Sword of Eclipses as it was one of the veteran ships from the times of the Primevil's reign in the Tingel Arm. The captain, Gargon Suik, a human male in his late forties, stood on the bridge as Romeo finally got to the bridge. The coordinates were given to the captain who gave a voiceless bow to his king, and began the jump to hyperspace. Frecker came to his king, and took a knee.

"My lord, why do you wish to have attachments to the Confederacy? We are too far to be apart of the Independent Systems, and have our own to worry about."

"Amusement, Knight Commander, amusement."

The Force-scholar that had the King of Eclipstica on the line may look young but her youthful appearance is a result of her using the Force to do so. Poor Jessica: forced to leave Marcia to her own piloting devices, she was more than nervous. While Marcia would probably find it prudent to test other systems such as the waste heat recovery devices, Jessica didn't give her an agenda for the next round of systems testing, so, to Marcia's eyes, anything and everything was fair game that wasn't a weapon. Plus, to be honest, Marcia didn't even have the experience Jessica had of piloting capital ships, let alone Julie. Sensor arrays had to be tested, as well as a host of other systems, but they all knew that, whatever problems there were with life support, if any, were relatively minor so that would not inconvenience droids. But an enemy capturing one such thing as a Providence-X may probably rely on organic crews.

"Almost there, boss"

"Roger"

[member="Darth Seraphic"]

A few hours of hyperspace had Romeo pacing the bridge of the Akuma, hyped for this meeting of the minds between two very different aspects of the galaxy. Finally, the Akuma would come out of the jump, and Hypori would be there to greet them, old memories came back of a meeting of Sith here that he had orchestrated, death, fire, and smoke was the result of his being here last time, though this time it was just a meeting of someone who WOULD NOT be okay with such a thing.

"Open channel hail for this Med-Beq that Romeo Sin has arrived."

A message was sent out to the planet for any and all to hear that the Shadow King was back in the space of Hypori.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom