Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few questions.

So I have a about 3 questions of different things all relating to a character I'm thinking about making. If you guys could help that would be awesome.
  • Is ice creation/control a force power that we can use? (I'm thinking of making a jedi that uses ice for non-lethal take-downs.)
  • Are you allowed to start with unique force power if nobody IC can teach them to you as long as you can come up with a good as too why she has it? (Again, ice powers)
  • What's the differences between a normal Jedi and a Silver Jedi? (I'm thinking of making this character part of a sub group of jedi rather then the main order, I've seen silvers the most but looking at their page I'm still not sure what the difference is)

Thanks for the help guys.

Cyrokenisis is what you want.

Winter has it...was actually one of the lead things that inspired this character. She is doing all the things that your asking so...hope this helps lol

As for the Jedi thing...i've no clue. I don't much care for them haha

[member="Claire Ouron"]

As [member="Lady Sovereign"] that power does exist. I would suggest maybe learning the basics of it from her as well. You could also join the Awoken who accept all kinds of force users not just jedi. Not sure if you are interested in that, but its an option.

On the jedi there really isn't. The thing is that the jedi order serves the republic while the SSC are a faction all their own.

1) Cryokinesis is indeed a Force power that exists. Go nuts.

2) We really don't care what Force powers people have, with few exceptions (anything that affects space or time). Force powers are one of a few things on this board that are member-moderated. RPJs rarely get involved when people are abusing high-ranking Force powers, and most power requisites to learn the more outlandish powers are put in place and enforced by members. That said, people respect you more when you're trained in something. Trainers are easy to find most of the time. For instance, there's a cryokinetic in this very thread.

3) Jedi are Jedi. The Silver Jedi are Jedi involved in a specific faction. The Green Jedi are much the same.

[member="Claire Ouron"]

There really isn't a difference between Jedi and Silver Jedi.

Silver Jedi are just Jedi who support the Silver Sanctum Coalition, and are led by Thurion and Coci Heavenshield (along with the Silver Jedi Council). Thematically, we tend to focus the most on support type roles (Jedi Shadows, Jedi Healers, etc). We still participate in events with other Jedi groups, such as the Jedi Conclave on Yavin 4, or lending aid to Dominions, Invasions, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom