Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Father's Regret

Wrapping up the cupcake, Angelo made sure his fingers were attended to by licking the icing and cake. Even the paper wrapper was cleaned off. If this was a horrible cupcake, he would not have licked the crumbs up too. With a big grin, one that clear gave the appearance of the cat ate the canary. The mischievous grin was the hint that the words were a tease, and it being more like his behavior of old before leaving his family. “That was awful, princess.”

Maybe the tease should have not been done, but the memories he had made him feel like his old self. If, his daughter remembered everything, and it was not a long time for her. Then he felt fine being a stinker about a good thing. He was more like this with Asteria. Not many could say that they smacked the Ice Queen’s rear and lived after the act and got her giggle. Angelo was different with Asteria and Celestine. Still, he wanted to be on the safe side regarding his feelings over the goodness of the cupcakes. He went around with a loving smile and gave his girl a big hug. He added in a whisper about how much he loved them. Then he added a kiss on her head before releasing the hug.

Angelo reached over and grabbed the plate of cupcakes. The half-eaten one was also picked up. Then the grin returned as it was directed towards Celesine, “I’ll have to eat them all to make sure you don't have to force yourself.” Holding up the half-eaten one, “I’ll have to start with one. I can’t let you get sick. I wouldn’t be an awesome father then.”

[member="Celestine deWinter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom