Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Family Reunion

3-dog-cantina.jpg
Naboo, Miv's home planet. Absolutely beautiful, even the northern cantina that was full of scum, including Miv herself. However, she wasn't there to get hired or anything. She had come to meet her sister. To meet her sister, [member="Echo Kora"], and reunite. Since they had been separated at a very young age, around 9, Miv had been tracking down Echo for the past 10 years. It was tough, but Miv found her at this cantina. She took a seat next to a tall Bothan and told the bartender, "I'll have what they're having." And then she began watching the television set mounted on the wall. It was a classic sports station showing an ancient podracing event.​

"Long time, no see." Miv tried to hide her DC-15s blaster pistols from her sister in her holsters. She didn't want to frighten her or anything. "So, sorry for the sudden appearance, but what have you been up to lately?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Miv laughed, and kept drinking her alcoholic beverage. She didn't say anything, but Miv had always wanted to become a Jedi, and was upset that [member="Echo Kora"] said she was a Sith. "Well, you know, I like to do what I wish, like Jedi Sentinels."

"The Sith believe that darkness is good, and light is evil. Does that sound right to you? Well, It probably does, but I disagree. The Jedi are good, and they fight to protect the galaxy, no matter which faction they support, [member="Echo Kora"]"

"The Sith are selfish beings that want power. They don't give a kark about others, and think only of themselves. I'll use an ancient example, Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. But guess what he was afraid of? Losing his power. His own apprentice, Darth Sidious murdered him in his sleep. This shows how dangerous being a Sith can be. What if your apprentice killed you for more power?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom