Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Dust Up! (Canal and invested parties)

"Are you two done flirting with each other?" Canal asked to Una and the Mando. "Hurry up!" Canal yelled at Strider. He was ticked off when his fight was intervened. He felt like going in and beat up the other fighter who interrupted their match. While he was waiting he ordered three beers. One for Una, her date, and him and gave them their drinks.

@[member=Ordo] @[member=CC-114 Una] @[member=Strider Garon] @[member=D'orrin]

@[member="CC-114 Una"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Ordo took out a credit chip and hand it too Una. Before he stretched and cracked his neck. She was a tough cookie.

"You're pretty tough kid." he said to the green skinned girl "just go ahead and order me you and your friend something please and thank you. I just have to go and..."

Ordo turned and threw a big right haymaker at Canal's chops. He was still gonna give thse kids a lesson or two, but the girl got free drinks!

@[member="Strider Garon"]

She stiffly rotated her shoulders, cracking her neck a little as she walked to the bar. She ordered three beers, turning around just in time to see @[member="Ordo"] swing for her brother. She admittedly had no sympathy for him. That was an idiotic move. She grinned a little and lifted the glass to her lips, taking a healthy sip that ended in the glass being half empty.

What the heck. Who does this person think he is. The beers fell and thankfully it wasn't glass. He recovered from the blow and got up in a traditional martial arts stance. His right foot in front and his left foot behind. "You fool. Do you know what you are dealing with? A masochist that loves pain and converts that pain into anger, and that anger converts itself into strength. He was angry from both the blow and the man's attitude. He decided to attack first. With all of his speed and power, ge stepped out with his left foot, turned around and crouched when he turned around to his right, and kicked with his door that was aiming at the man's ankle.

@[member="Ordo"]

Too fancy, damn good, but too fancy. Ordo thought as he decided he was strating to like clones.

His big left foot lift and shot out at then clone's back as he turned hoping to face plant him. As Ordo's foot lift the quick little chakkar's foot caught his armored ankle and knocked the big Mandalorian meat popsicle to the deck with a 265 lbs thunderous.

KAAARAAASHHH!

'Yup I like these kids' he thought.

"Will you lay off each other? Manda alive." Una grunts from her place at the bar, sipping down the rest of her drink. The heavy alcohol helped to sooth her aching head and the various bruises that now littered her body. The sight of another fight made her stiff.

@Ordo @CC-117 Canal

((Looks like I missed a whole bunch in a day.))

Orrin saw the old Mando's attack coming. The way his shoulders would move and flex just before the arm would extend for the full reach of the attack. Orrin would deflect the two jabs with his right hand. Bringing it up so that each jab struck the gloved palm of Orrin's hand. That same right hand would move with exceptional speed as Strider had come in with that right cross, D' Orrin would go about catching it. Attempting to wrap his right hand around the right wrist of Strider and keep it there for a moment as Orrin himself would simply give off a rather cold and unfeeling glare, with his right eye giving off a bright blue flash before the light within his eye dimmed considerably.
"Like I said. Let's not fight. I'd rather not." And with that, if his tactic had any success, he'd simly let the man's wrist go.

Score one for Canal. Canal went up to the Mando and offered him his hand. "I think you're a tough guy. A Mando with a lot of honor and dignity." The fight would continue obviously but he didn't want to get on top of the man. He probably has trick if he got on top of him. Besides it was too early for the fight to end.

@[member="Ordo"]

"After you," Canal said and gave him a beer that he ordered for him. "So what brings you to Tatooine? Bounty you have or just chilling on this forsaken planet?" He took a sip from his beer and went with Una and told her, "Remind me to give you some martial arts, and hand to hand comabat training,"

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="CC-114 Una"]

Una stiffened up a little bit, frowning toward Canal. "Why? I think I did quite well." She had been particularly impressed with the way she dealt with Ordo. She had definitely given him a run for his money. After all, those bruises would be royal purple.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"She did damn well." Ordo said drinking his beer. "It's not every woman who cracks me with a Buy'ce."

Ordo felt his face. He wasn't getting any prettier anyway.

"And I came here looking for him." He said as he hooked a thumb toward strider.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="CC-114 Una"]

"I know that you did well on facing him," Canal said when both Una and Ordo told him that Una did a good job in facing Ordo. "But I'm just saying cause I want to improve her skills so she could beat anyone who dares to fight her in hand to hand combat." Then Canal asked Ordo, "Why do you want to see him?" As he mentioned toward Strider.

Now that much had caught his attention. Ordo had made a gesture over towards the man attempting to start a fight with Orrin, saying that this man was whom he was looking for. Orrin turned somewhat away from his opponent and began to listen in on what was going on. Perhaps if he was fighting this Mando, then the others there for the Mando would attempt to fight him as well. And it was never fun attempting to fight off amass of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom