Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Dust Up! (Canal and invested parties)

Tatooine: Mos Eisley Canteena

Strider Garon placed his empty glass upon the bar table signaling the barkeep to fill her up with more Corellian spiced ale. Stuff was good, not as good as the mandalorian engine degreaser they have back home, but it does when in need. He looked up from his perch and noticed a clone trooper sitting off in the distance. The old dog spat in disgust at the very sight of these slave, or what he thought was slave soldiers. In all honesty in these days and time the Clone troopers and the Mandalorians were not much different, both bread for battle just one was birthed from a test tube.

“Fething clones!” Strider blurted as he took a swig from his freshly filled cup, loud enough for the clone to hear. “Test tube babies the lot of em! Playing at mando’ade because they be Fett cookie cutters and hide under the vale that they be trained by a mandalorian, blessed with our culture and yet here they are trying to claim a chunk of the galaxy for a different nation”

It was obvious that Strider was calling the poor tin soldier out, though may not be wise to do so in CIS territory. His reasoning’s were unclear on why he had a hatred for the clones for the mandalorian culture was pretty accepting of all races. Probably had to do with absolute loyalties and the Clones that claimed to be mandalorian have not been fully tested in that department yet.
@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Canal was having a good time and was peacefully drinking his whiskey and was only on Tatooine because he was on duty on the damn dried planet and decided to take a pit stop at the Canteens. How did he ended up on the planet? He doesn't remember but he wished he got out of planet ASAP.

Suddenly he heard a man yelling insults about him and his brethren and that they were playing Man do. Everyone was looking at Canal and he shot at them a dreadful glare that scared them. He looked around and saw that it was a Mando that was yelling all the insults. It was thing of Canal that he got angry whenever someone hurt his pride or his siblings. Oh he's just making me to build up more strength just for yelling insults at me.

He drank his shot of whiskey and went over to the man's table and sat down. "If I were you, I would shut up and go home crying to your mommy. Not a wise move that you did you scum," With that he spat at the man's foot. Now a wise move from Canal either. Canal only has his pistol in its holster and his favorite vibroblade knife. He looked at the man and was observing the man and ready to face him. He wasn't scared at all, but this would lead to some consequences later on.

@[member="Strider Garon"]

The old dog had a grin from ear to ear as it was evident he got under the Clone's skin and even better, he had him frothing at the mouth for a fight. Time to settle the old score once and for all, Clone or Mando, who was the better warrior. Strider stared into the fearless clone's eyes, he was a killer that was for sure. Seen a few battles in his young life no doubt, but he wasn't mandalorian. He was as harden as Strider, a warrior through and through that some how made it to old age. Some could say that was luck or argue that it was skill. Either way here he was toe to toe with another barv, much younger then he, just to prove that the old man still had bite in him.

"Yeah......" Strider placed his helmet on the table "Lets do it!"

Strider continued to undress, removing his beskargam and weapons only leaving himself his combat boots, black tactical pants and his signature red bandana that kept his long black hair from his vision. His upper body was totally exposed for all to see. Even at age fifty five Strider Garon was a machine, his body sculpted to perfection and chiseled by decades of violence. Scars littered his body giving evidence of a life time of battle, the obvious scaring on his left armed proved that it was bionic from elbow and down and the red retinal of his left eye along with scaring also matched the fact that it was bionic as well.

A crowd had formed about them, everyone was interested in a consensual fight. Even side bets were being made but Strider was to focused on Canal to hear the odds. "Well boy? You up for this...." He challenged as he squared himself off in a well conditioned and practiced martial arts stance, his body bladed to his opponent and ready for action. He would wave for Canal to come at him.... or retreat. Up to him.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"Challenge accepted, old man," Canal said to the Mando. With that he took out his pistol set it on the table and set down his knife by stabbing through the table. He could tell people were betting on the warriors, even the bartender who didn't gave a damn of this fight. This is going to be very interesting.

"It's time to settle this old man. Who is better me who will settle the debate that I am Man do and so as my brothers, or you who will be right that I am not Mando." He saw his opponent in a martial arts stance. You're nor the only one who knows martial arts, even though the man knew more martial arts than Canal but as long Canal knows his moves from his fighting then he'll be all right. Canal settle himself in a basic martial arts stance of putting out his right leg in a strong stance and putting his left leg behind him. He decided to make the first move. As quickly as possible, with his agility, he stepped with his left leg, turned to his right and crouched at the same time, and attacked with his right leg at his opponent's right ankle. Hopefully this would be a great opening for Canal.

@[member="Strider Garon"]

((The thread said it was open to anybody that was interested. Hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes.))

D' Orrin was present at the bar that day. He was planet hopping in an effort to find some effective parts for some of the side projects he had in mind, Though when the shouting had started, it caught his attention right along with everybody else's. Shaking his head from side to side a bit, Orrin decided to intervene. The two squared up and the younger of the two had made the first move for the fight. But as Canal was attacking with some sort of spinning attack to the older man's ankle, D' Orrin would come in to seperate the two. Pushing the both of them apart as he came in bewteen the two of them. Or at least that's what he had planned to do. The effectiveness of such a tactic had yet to be seen. But if it had proven fruitful, Orrin would look from one fighter to the next to see if either would go about resuming the fight.

Just as the clone came at the old warrior a spectator stepped in before Strider could lay waste to the test tube baby. Taking two steps back Strider glared at D'Orrin and then back to the clone "is this your boyfriend aruetii?" Strider snarled at Canal as his focus went from him and onto D'Orrin " Don't you worry laser brain, I will leave enough of him for you to charge up his loading ramp"

Strider took notice that the crowd was not enjoying the interruption, credits were already layed out and when forturnes were to be lost on a miss match a place like this could get ugly for all involved. A fight will have to happen, if they planned on walking out of that Canteena in somewhat of working condition. He looked back to D'Orrin "Or are you planning on getting in on the action? Think you two young Di'kutes can handle this old dog?"
@D' Orrin @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"I think you're trying to put you out of your misery," Canal said to the Mando. He gave the spectator who intervened the fight a glare that meant that he's next. "What do you think you're doing? Don't you see I'm trying to beat up this fool." Canal kept on looking at his opponent so that way he wouldn't be surprised. "If you are going to take place in this fight then the Mando and I will be happy to take you down, so we can continue our fight," all of the sudden the crowd got happy again after what Canal announced out loud. He nodded at the Mando so that way he would tell him he wouldn't attack him until they take down the intervener.

@[member="Strider Garon"] @D' Orrin

Una's head peered around the door, glancing over at the habitants of the bar quickly. As expected, she spotted @[member="CC-117 Canal"] squared up to his opponent. A grin spread across her face as she slipped in and shut the door behind her, making her way to Canal's side. "Su cuy'gar vod. Though not for much longer I presume. What's going on?" Her voice had a child like tone to it, almost as if she didn't realise the two were about to rip each other to pieces. She quickly stole a glance at @[member="Strider Garon"]. The tall, masculine frame overwhelmed her own, though she wasn't that much shorter then him. "Kinda short for a Mandalorian, aren't ya?"

(If I'm disrupting just tell me to get lost!)

He'd look back and forth between the two men that were poised to fight. It would seem that they were slated to fight, no matter what. And now since Orrin had stepped in and tried to be some sort of voice of reason, it made him the new center of attention as far as Canal and the Mandalorian were concerned. D' Orrin rolled his shoulders back a bit before pressing on the pressure locks on his helmet and then setting it on the table where the other two gentlemen had placed theirs. The long dark strands of hair that he had, were casting a shadow over his facial features before he'd lift his head up to reveal a large scar moving over his right eye in a vertical manner, and instead of a deep brown eye like he had on his left side, his right contained a cybernetic eye that was blinking an electric blue color. He looked back and forth between the two with a hardened jaw before he decided to speak.

"Junior, unless you're somehow enhanced, you don't stand much of a chance. How about you just sit down?" He spoke to Canal, and then turned his attention towards Srider.
"Don't you think you're a little old to be stooping as low as making childish threats to goad someone younger than you?"

@D' Orrin @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="CC-114 Una"] @[member="Strider Garon"]

"Do you think you're a little to pretty to be messin with warriors, boy?" Ordo said as he walked into rhe the bar.

He hooked his thumbs in his belt and looked at the clones and johnny jump up. "Maybe two old Mando boys need to show you young'ins why we lived so long?"

Ordo stood waiting to see if they really felt that ambitious.

Una puffed up her chest a little, straightening her back. Ordo was intimidating but she wasn't going to back down. "Perhaps we should all just calm down?" Una tried her best to look slightly intimidating, but compared to the three men, she was nothing of the sort. She stood facing Ordo and raised a brow as she spoke.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="CC-114 Una"]

"Ad'ika, do I look excited to you?" Ordo said as he pulled off his buy'ce and tossed it on a table.

"But if you want me to get excited," he said as he rolled his shoulders first the right, then the left, and then both together. "I might be able to get there quick enough for you all."

"Think you're tough, huh, ori'jagyc?" Una pulled off her own buy'ce and slid it under her arm, taking a step forward toward @[member="Ordo"]. "Why don't you find a seat before I shove some tiingilar up your ass?" She stiffened up a little. She wasn't prepared to fight Ordo and she would definitely lose if he decided to take a swing, but she was prepared to try.

@[member="CC-114 Una"]

If he wasn't a married man he would probably buy this one a few rounds. Tough was something Mando men looked for, but then that wasn't the case.

"Little girl," yup those were fighting words all right, "I've got armor what's bigger than you. Maybe you ought to be nice and go het me a drink and I'll think about a chair."

Una's face fell, her brow furrowed lightly as she regarded @[member="Ordo"] with a frown. "Copaani mirshmure'cye, vod?" Una growled at him under her breath. "Because I will punch you into next week." She didn't appreciate being spoken to like a common bar maid and she certainly wasn't about to be told what to do. Especially not by a lumbering beast like Ordo.

@[member="CC-114 Una"]

'Why do the women always want to fight me. Is it my animal magnetism?' Ordo thought for a minute.

He took one step forward. His armored boots thudding on the deck. He was impressed and had respect for that kind of gettse but he wondered how far she was willing to go.

"Maybe I ought to put you over my knee and teach you some manners." He said deep voice cutting the noise of rhe cantina.

He was ready for that tell. The shift of the eyes as he looked at the tough little clone girl.

Una couldn't help but grin at his retort. "Is that a threat or a promise?" Una was less afraid of him then she was at the start, the banter caused a tension she could really get down with. With him now merely an inch away from her, she pulled herself up, keeping his eye contact. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is big boy?"

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="CC-114 Una"]

Well that was it! She was worth the trouble!

Quicker than he looked he reached for her arm and brought his armored knee up at her armored mid section.

It was on now and after he'd buy her the drink.

Una saw the knee coming before he even lifted it from the air, she managed to take a step backward avoiding his grasp and softening the blow a little. She hunched forward, gasping for breath as his armoured knee connected into her mid-rim. For a moment she stayed that way, hunched forward and struggling to breath. Her fingers curled around her buy'ce, suddenly lifting her body up and swinging the metal helmet at his head full force.

@[member="Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom