Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Duel Between Friends

I'd been back on Voss for about a week since accepting the promotion to knighthood and in that time I'd given a Master a tour, acquired a new ship and now I was running through a staff form in one of the outdoor training arenas at the Voss temple. Not long ago I'd forged a phrik combat trident and now I began running through bladed staff forms. I had the feeling that I'd be crossing blades with someone before long...

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Stephanie's eyes burned with a blue fire that had never been there when she served the light, she had been mistreated severely by the people she tried to help. She scanned the city using the force, she then found a force signature that was very very familiar. She would jump off of the building and glide towards it, her beskad hung on her back gave her reassurance. That and her armor were the only things left of her old life, she had forged teh blade herself. as she got in sight range from the signature she looked down and saw her former lover. She would pull her beskad and sweep down bringing it down hard

[member="Celiana"]

While I'd been running through the staff forms I picked up a flicker of movement through The Force and planting my hand on the ground I channeled The Force and blasted myself into the air. Just as I went airborne I saw a flicker of movement and saw a beskad saber hit the ground where I'd been. Triggering my staff I felt it lock into place and planting the spear tip in the ground I spun around landing on my feet. Touching the control cluster I triggered the prongs of my trident on either side making a scythe on either tip. Turning to look at my attacker I blinked a few times in shock at who it was. Stephanie?!

"Well wasn't expecting to see you again anytime soon Stephanie..."

Stephanie had already recognized the woman, the woman who had broken her heart by leaving her on her own in this cruel cruel world with a broken heart full of love and no one to love. This thought infuriated her, how could she get over this "y-yes its me"

[member="Celiana"]

Well...this complicated things. If it had simply been an assassin I'd have simply destroyed their blade and taken them into custody. The problem was though that Stephanie and I had briefly been lovers. We'd met on Coruscant through Zara but now with my having left her behind whilst dealing with my own heartache I'd wounded her emotionally. I could feel the anger, rage even at seeing me here. Spinning my combat trident away from in front of me I let the shaft of it rest against my shoulder blades with the blades on either end arcing out in opposite directions. Sighing I opened my stance slightly and extended one hand in a beckoning gesture. "Well Stephanie, if you want to punish me for leaving the way I did and when I did then let's get going with it. Force knows I've made mistakes and I know there are some I've yet to pay for..."

Stephanies emotions battled for control of her, she would eventually give in and let her love for Celiana take control, because passion is power as the sith Mantra states. She would place her beskad on her back again she would run to Celiana her arms open wide

[member="Celiana"]

Taken off guard by this sudden shift I spun my trident down and away from my front and quickly pushed the control cluster bringing the trident blades out then twisting the shaft bringing them back into a locked position. Twisting the shaft again I collapsed down the trident and placed it along my right thigh locking it into place. Looking at Stephanie I said "perhaps a cup of caf back at my ship is in order? Care to hop on the bike then?" I'd parked fairly close to the temple but it'd be a short walk there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom