Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Different Kind of Bargain

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
"Suit yourself, but one of these days you will need to learn how not to sit and rock lock a crazy woman."

Xander stepped around her and into the shower. The water was exhilarating and refreshing as he cleaned himself from the battle ofmtje day. he decided to soak for a comsiderable amount of time. There was much to think about and plan. He would stay until he saw fit and then return to his quarters. His slave was free to do as she wished for now.

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker

D
Kyra was a little disappointed, but didn't let it show. She instead put back on whatever was left of the rags, and left to find the guest quarters.

After a couple of minutes, she found the guest quarters, and walked in to find some clothing on the bed. Not necessarily her size, but she didn't really care as long as she could burn the rags that had been her clothing. She put on an off-white, tank top strapped dress, brushed her hair, pig-tail braided it, and put on a matching off white cloak that went past her ankles, humming all the while.

After that, she hemmed the dress so that she wouldn't trip on it, and put a brown belt around it, to give it a little more shape. She then neatly folded the rest of the clothing, and placed it back on the bed, taking only one nicer, dark blue, long-sleeved dress, just in case, and set it aside from the others.

[member="Xander Blackmoore"]

Xander sensed disappointment from the brunette. What had she expected from him? How was he to react when he saw her take to the floor and begin to rock back and forth as though she was either unstable, or concerned he had planned on taking her right there and then. The girl was pretty, but simply forcing her to be comfortable in this situation was not anyway to teach her the confidence she needed for herself. His work, what he would ask of her to do, would require her to be confident in many types of situation, even the one she had been in.

As he supposed she would, Kyra left. Why would she sit in the nude and wait for him to exit? While Xander was a monarch he had no defenition of what was proper, not any longer. He knew how to maintain the facade, but he would dammed if he would have to maintain it in front of his own property, not to mention force her to be what he refused to be himself.

Finishing his shower, Xander, toweled himself dry, picking up the tunic, and discarded rags of the slave. His tunic he put with the dirty clothes he had removed earlier, and the rags he tossed. There was no need for her to keep them any longer. Returning to his quarters, Xander dressed simply. Black pants and boots covered his body from the waist down, while his leather breastplate covered his torso. It was look he had been fond of so long ago, one that reminded him of his past. His long hair which was usually pulled back neatly was left to hang upon his shoulders, wet and untamed from the shower he had just taken.

Moving across the hall, Xander knocked upon the door of the quarters his slave now occupied. It was time to get at the bottom of her low self esteem. By the time they reached his family estate on Ec Pand, she would learn to be rid of it. Xander was certain of this.

"Do you find your accommodations suitable," Xander called through the door as a way of annoucing the fact he would not leave.

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
When Kyra heard the knock, she immediately opened the door for her master and let him in, "I've never seen anything like it. It's amazing, thank you for letting me stay in it." For a second she sounded like a child at Christmas that had received what they had secretly wished for but told no one, but she caught herself, and turned to her master, looking straight into his eyes, "I am sorry that I did not give you satisfaction with my answer, I will try harder next time."

"Do not apologize to me for that," Xander said addressing the issue right away. "Just do. You will either please me, or you will not, and you must decide which it will be. I cannot expect you to read my thoughts, but I am not going to coddle you and tell you everything you should do."

The monarch sat on the modest bed of the quarters and smirked at the reaction his slave had greeted him with. It was reminder that what was modest to him, was lavish to others. Would she see his quarters, she would be speechless, he surmised.

"In that moment, when I took your rags from you, did you want to curl up as you did? What did you want? Your life may be one of servitude, but I am determined to make you Sith."

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra nodded.

She replied with complete honesty, "I wanted to hide, to run, or fight, but there is no where for me to run, to hide, and I will not fight you. Not for now. I wanted to sink to the floor, so that is what I did."

"There is always another option that does not come right away. What you wanted is the response of a coward. You must learn to control the situation," Xander said as he motioned for the girl to take a seat.

The king smirked when she said she would not fight him. She was smart enough to know when she was outmatched. There was something to smarts. Xander could work with that, had to work with that since she did not have the force. The girl would learn that her brain could out strip any force user, or anyone who thought they were stronger than her.

"What could have done to taken control of that situation?"

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra nodded and sat down, searching for an answer. Finding one, she answered, "I could have said something, or... Used the situation to my advantage." She fiddled with the dress she had put on.

"Now you're thinking like a Sith," Xander said looking over the dress she had chosen for herself. "Now tell me how you could have done so."

There was value to this. Her mind needed to be ready to live in, and survive in, his world. While he had yet to join the Sith again since waking, his world was always one of intrigue and danger. The slave could not always look to him for survival. Besides, he did not wish to see her be a mere slave. No she would be free, as long as she fulfilled her purpose.

"Your dress, I like it," he commented.

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra had to think for a bit, "I could have seduced you into giving me my freedom, grabbed one of your lightswords and forced you to let me go, or I could've asked nicely to leave and find my room."

Kyra smiled at the comment, "Thank you, sir. It goes very nicely with the cloak, don't you think?"

"You could have seduced me, yes, but it wouldn't have gotten you your freedom, and being naked my lightsabers were not there. No, you would not have accomplished much in seducing me, other than several moments of pleasure and passion. You could have left on your own. Sith do as they wish. That is what I want you to know, to unerstand, but that you must also maintain control at all times. In my world you must rely on yourself to survive. I will not always be in a position to keep you alive."

The comment about the cloak made him chuckle. Xander was a man and did not understand much about fashion, and also the fact something as simple as a dress could bring a smile to the slave.

"If dresses are what you want, I shall keep you clothed well," Xander said with a nod. "Though you look just as nice in nothing at all," he said to see if she would be flustered. Had she learned the lesson he was trying to teach. There was not much time before they would reach his estate.

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Xander had succeeded in flustering his slave, making her blink a few times while recapping what he had said, trying to understand what he had, not sure whether to reply or not. When she finally figured out what Xander had said, Kyra blushed and gave her master a sheepish smile and a nervous, "heh."

Xander smiled as he stood.

"I shall leave you to rest. I think you have been through enough today. You can find me across the corridor if you need me. Otherwise, we are not much longer until my homeworld."

Xander walked out of her quarters, and to his own. He lay in the bed and closed his eyes, sleep coming to him quickly. Dreams would do him well provided they were not of the past that had once been his present. [member="Kyra Tendal"] would help him. She would be made to help him find a way back. Xander was determined to gain what had been take.

D
Kyra felt the first of sleep coming on as he left the room. Her master was right, and her weariness was catching up. Kyra laid down in the covers, and was soon fast asleep, dreaming of her days on the street.

The proximity alarm woke Xander, and signaled their arrival to his homeworld of Ec Pand. It was part of the Indupar Crown Worlds, a monarchy which would show his name in the historical records as king. Though he was no longer the king which sat on the throne, he had never died, meaning the throne still belonged to him. Things on his world would get interesting.

The king dressed as elegant as always. His newly acquired slave would be given a tour of the grounds, then assigned her chambers. The estate was large, filled with all sorts of secret passageways. Xander knew them all.

"Wake up, Kyra. We have arrived."

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra opened her eyes and looked up as the face came into focus, "Finn?" She then remembered what had happened. "Oh, sorry, master." She got up and made the bed, her hair still in the braids she had put them in, except a lot drier. She put on the cloak and approached her master, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

.(Night, good work, I'll most likely reply in the morning.)
:)

"Finn?"

There was a story there, and Xander would hear it. Perhaps during the tour.

"We have arrived, and first you will see the grounds," Xander said as he lowered the ramp of the ship.

Stepping off other servants began to scurry about to welcome him and his newest possesion as they descended the ramp.

"Another mistress milord," the voice of his butler came.

Xander shook his head as he handed the man his outer coat, and motioning for him to take Kyra's as well.

"She is to be set up with her own living quarters. This one is to be a student of mine you could say. Whatever she asks of you, do it."

The butler nodded and scurried off.

"Come, there is much to explore, Kyra. First though I think I shall show you the training grounds. You need some more muscle."

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra sort of hid in her cloak at all the attention as they walked down the ramp, but when the butler held out his hand for the cloak, she removed it and handed it over. She raised an eyebrow when the butler asked her master if she was a new mistress, but let it go, seeing it was just a question. "It's beautiful here, master."

She smirked as her master said she needed more muscle, "You'd be right about that, master." Without another word, she followed him.

"You will get used to the attention, and to the fact I shall give you ladies to wait upon you," Xander said as he led Kyra down the hall to where the training grounds were.

They would not train today, but Xander would give her a routine schedule he would expect her to keep, and he would know if she did not.

"You are to only take orders from me in this house, do you understand?"

The training grounds were opened to reveal many weapons on the wall at the far back. Many new, but most of them older melee type weapons. Kyra would learn to use them all.

"Which do you wish to train with first," he asked motionong for her to select a weapon.

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
"Yes master."

Kyra's mouth gaped open for a few seconds at the training ground and the weapons before closing when her master asked which she would like to train with first. She looked at the weapons for a minute or more thinking it over before answering, pointing at a short sword, "How about this one?" She looked at her master, ready for his next question or command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom