Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Different Kind of Bargain

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Tatooine, a world where the Hutts still lurked, and one of the traveling locations for an roaming illegal market which moved about the galaxy. Rumors swirled about a particular artifact of Xander's interest being among the items available for purchase. No amount of credits would keep him from having what he wanted. It had been centuries since the necklace had been in his possession. Unfortunately, to Xander it had seemed like only a few days had passed.

His mind was still adjusting to the effects the force induced coma had taken on his mind. How was one to reconcile the fact they were well older than eight centuries, yet still looked as though they had not aged past twenty five. In fact Xander's body had not aged beyond that. The force had preserved him in every way. Not a wrinkle or gray hair could be found to indicate his true age.

Dressed in simple attire, the monarch walked through the streets until he reached a small alcove hidden in a small alleyway. There was a door. Xander entered to find a rickety staircase descending deep underground. The smells which greeted him told the Sith there was more than just objects for sale. Flesh and bodily waste were among the odors which threatened to force the Knight to turn back. Xander was determined to have his amulet however, and he would not turn back.

Onward he pressed, descending further until another door blocked his path. This time it required a special passcode, one Xander had spent a considerable amount to purchase. The code worked, and the door slid open giving way to the sounds of a bustling market. What Xander first saw was an auction, a slave auction. The sight arrested his attention momentarily. His jewel could wait as the King was interested in what took place here.

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker

D
Kyra was chained up with the other slaves, waiting her turn to go up and be auctioned off as an object for one's amusement and needs. She was second to last in the line and kept her head down, not looking up at anyone, since that was considered an act of rebellion, and that was the last thing Tendal wanted.

As another slave was sold, she moved up in the same motion and had for the last two auctions she had been in, never getting picked because of the looks she mustered up that earned her a beating and one less meal every time. Kyra was so thin now she was practically a skeleton, but hunger and beatings had never stopped the once pickpocket, only slowed her down. Unfortunately, even the strongest people can be broken, and Kyra had come far only to be destroyed, broken by the people who enslaved her, and now she was in this hole being sold, auctioned, bought.

[member="Xander Blackmoore"]

The auction was deplorable, even for one whose top priority was himself. Xander watched as women of different races were simply sold for credits without regard to the life they were purchasing. Moving away, Xander looked for the artifact as he could not bear to watch another sale. Senses stretched out it, was not long before he could tell the object of his desire was no where to be found among the worthless trinkets the roaving market offered.

Blue eyes were drawn back to the auction block as the slaver presented an emaciated young woman. She was no older than eighteen, barely a woman to some cultures standards. Her face and body spoke of beatings and abuse which baffled the monarch. Even at his worst, Xander did not treat his servants and slaves like this. If she that rebellious then they should have killed her. If not, they should have found more effective ways to punish.

At once Xander made up his mind. He would claim the slave as his own. One hand stretched to silence the auctioner as the force crushed the man's throat, while the other hand ignited his violet saber. In a fluid motion the chains were cut from the list which held the brunette, a gift to her if she would realize how to use the links as weapons to her advantage.

"Come with me if you wish to live."

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra watched half in horror, half in relish as the auctioneer clutched at his throat then fall lifeless on to the podium. She saw a lightsaber ignite then cut the chains that connected her to the other slave and the wall, then nodded as her rescuer, a man in a blue hood, and followed as a mob of customers decided to try and grab at her and the man, and possibly end her life. She would rather not die, so she tapped on her rescuer's shoulder, "Hand me a knife, please!"

Though she looked weak, the girl wanted to fight alongside Xander to win her freedom. This pleased the Sith. Strength came through struggle, and whether this one turned out to be able to use the force or not, she exhibited the signs of what it took to be Sith. She would survive in his company and make a great asset, even if it was as a servant.

Xander nodded and unsheathed the knife which hung at his waist. The baked was they very one Xander had used to kill his own father with when his life had been threatened by him. It had been the day Xander had chosen the Sith over his family, but it had also been the day he gained the power to accomplish his goals. Turning to the girl once more he handed her the blade.

"Stay close, and keep up. There is a door which lead out of here and out into the alley about one hindered and sixth paces to the northwest of this platform. I may not have purchased you with credits, but by the time we reach the door I will have paid more than what your value is in lives. That makes you mine, do we have an understanding?"

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra took the knife and kept it close, lashing out with it every once in a while at customers that got to close to her or the man.

She nodded and replied, "Then I will try my best to please you, master." She wasn't sure if he would kill that many people, but then again, the last time she underestimated someone, it cost Kyra her freedom. Kyra ran behind the man, close enough that she couldn't be easily grabbed, but far enough that she wouldn't be beheaded if his lightsaber swung backwards.

"How much farther, master?" Kyra and who she considered to be her new master had managed to outrun most of their pursuers, but a few were still determined to either avenge the dead auctioneer, or try to take Kara for themselves. Kyra managed to keep up with the man, but the running started to take a toll on her, and she was almost out of breath.

Each swing of the violet blade meant an end to a life which threatened Xander's escape. Unlike most Sith he seemed to encounter these days, Xander was not a senseless killer. However, Xander was not shy about taking a life. The monarch had killed many before to prove his strength among the natives of the planet the Sith Temple had been located during his day. This was no more than the gauntlet he had run then. Every swing fell precisely, his new slave following behind him as told.

"Twenty more paces, and then the staircase. From there we make for my ship. We can talk more once we get to it."

Battle was not the time for Xander to discover her story, but he was curious about it. How did she end up among the slavers? Despite her malnutrition, the girl fought with tenacity. Xander was pleased with the way she held her own against those who came after them. Force Sensitive or not, she could be taught to kill, and her skills could improve. Xander was determined to fashion her into a weapon, a weapon to do his bidding.

They climbed the staircase, lives taken with near every step until they made their way outside. With the eye of the public on them, Xander was sure the mob would not chase them. Still he was cautious. He led the way through alleys until they reached the spaceport where his ship was located. Lowering the ramp, Xander led the way to the makeshift lounge he had. He did. It have much food, the monarch had never learned to cook. All he could offer was ration bars, and wine to wash them down with. It would have to do for now.

"Eat, you need it. When you are done if you wish to wash and bathe you may use the fresher. In the meantime tell me how lonv you have been held captive, and your name, I must have it."

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra took the ration bar and ate it slowly, savoring it. When she was done, she looked back up at the man, her brown eyes sad and serious, "Thank you for saving me, I don't think I wouldn't have lasted much longer in the hands of those slavers. To answers your questions, I am Kyra Tendal from Correlia, I was captured by pirates a year ago on a freighter heading to Corusant and sold to the slavers that I've been owned by since then." Kyra's eyes brightened up. "I don't think I caught your name either, master."

"Xander Blackmoore," he said in response to her question. "Do not thank me yet, Kyra. You do not know what type of man I am."

While Xander had no intention of harming her in the moment, she would soon learn that he was not to be crossed. Certainly it would happen at somepoint where she would anger him and feel the wrath of it. His own master had taught him how to punish through his own offenses. Darth Neferis had been just like him. She was calculating, uncaring, and used her charm when it worked, and her wrath when it was best suited. Certainly this one would learn Xander's true nature.

"I am not easily impressed, but you have done so. The way you fought despite your obvious mistreatment shows me a strength I wish to unsleash and harness. I will turn you into whatever I decide, and you will do what I say. I have it within me to be even more cruel than those slavers ever could be."

Xander sat across from her once his attempt to intimidate her was through. After all Xander knew when to purr and when to bite, something he would teach this slave of his. The monarch nibbled on his own ration bar, features expressing his disdain for them. Immediately he took some wine to wash the rancid flavor from his mouth.

"Tell me more about yourself. What were you doing on Corellia? Certainly there is a family that misses you?"

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Xander, that was a nice name...

Kyra was uncertain when Xander said she was strong, and she was frightened by his saying he could be worse than the slavers. She backed up a pace, tripped over her feet, and fell onto the seat, momentarily stunned.

"I-I," Kyra stuttered for a second, "I don't have any family. Fynn took care of me, but he died 6 years ago. I've lived on Correllia my whole life, except for this past year."

"You don't need to be afraid of me, just don't forget what I am capable of. You received a glimpse of it today," Xander said as the girl fell into the seat.

So the girl was an orphan. Xander pondered how to best appraoch it. He had lost everything, and she had as well. There was a commonality over which a bond could form, but the king was reluctant to form bonds of any kind at the moment. It was the fear of loss. The monarch was not willing to lose everything a second time, but the slave did not need to know his fears.

"The slavers will no longer plague you, and as long as you serve me well, you will never be treated the way they treated you. You will only lack what you need if the training I intend on giving you demands it. Tell me, Kyra, before fighting your way out of the slavers den today, have you ever taken a life?"

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra's feet shifted a few times before she answered, "I've never murdered someone, but I've killed someone who tried to kidnap me on Correllia. I did it out of self defense, I would never kill someone for pleasure or sport."

She didn't want to admit the person had almost got her into the speeder before Kyra had managed to grab his knife and stab him with it, even then she had been aiming for the arm, not the heart. She rubbed at a scar on her side, a memento from the incident, at the thought.

"You are going to do just that," Xander said with a sense of authority. "In my world the strong survive, those who remain one step ahead of their enemies and rivals. You will learn becasuse it may mean my survival, and conswquently yours as well."

Her view of the world would have to change. The Sith would be sure it did. This slave had seen a dark part of society, experienced it first hand, and still had a level of morality that simply would not do in his world. Xander shook his head as he thought hard on what she had said about murder. His story was needed.

"I come from a world where my own father commanded his men to kill me for simply getting between him and forcing him to keep a promise he had made to a Sith Knight which came to visit our palace. That was his mistake. I knew he would never be satisfied until I was dead, so when he tried to apologize to me, I ran my dagger through his heart. He fell at my feet, by hand. Everything I have ever had, I have taken for myself because that is the way of the Sith. You will learn to take what you want. Whether you use the force or not, you will learn what it means to be Sith, because it is the only way you will survive in my world."

Xander looked the slave girl over. She needed to clean herself. Her clothes were dirty, and nearly falling off they were so tattered.

"Go get clean, and come back to me. I shall ensure the pilot takes us to my estate where you will be outfitted properly."

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra half wanted to scream and hide, but if what he said was true, she would not dare say one word unless he asked of it. Plus, getting cleaned sounded like a good idea, so she did exactly what he ordered without question, leaving his knife with him, ams soon a soft humming came from the fresher.

As he said he would, Xander instructed the pilot to get them underway. By the time he returned, the humming and sound of water beating against flesh and shower wall seemed very inviting. Unfortunately it was occupied. Typically it would not stop the Sith, however, the girl seemed to be intimidated by him. He had already taken her as his slave, her world changing overnight. Though from what he heard of her story, the girl's life was considerably better already. She would be cared for, as Xander's plans required she be able to play many roles.

Eventually the sound of the water had won out. Being Sith, Xander would simply take what he wanted, and if he wanted to refresh himself, then he would. The blue over coat was removed and taken to his quarters. There he removed everything with exception of the shirt which was long enough it still covered his sensitive parts. The girl would be done soon, though likely startled to find the man waiting in the fresher for his own shower, as he stepped through the door.

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra didn't hear her master come in, but when she came out and saw him, she squeaked in fright and grabbed her tattered garments, trying to hide her scars from him. "I-I'm sorry sir, I didn't hear you come in." She stammered and lowered her head to face the ground, her long brown hair hanging in strings, hiding the embarrassment on her now healthy looking, light tan face.

(OCC: nice)

Xander placed the finger tips of his right index and middle fingers under the chin of the slave girl. She forced him to look him in the eye. Her lessons in what it meant to truly be strong began now. His slave seemed ashamed of the scars on her body, but there was no reason to. She needed to embrace who she was, accept it, then exploit it.

"I could have walked in here as nude as the day I was born," came his baritone voice matter of fact. "You should gain strength from your struggles in life. Embrace who you are, and draw strength from it."

The monarch reached for her tattered clothes and took them from her. There were clothes in the guest quarters of his ship that she could find to wear. They remained there for the day Xander ever found need to have female companionship again. His mind often wanders to what he had lost, what the force had stollen from him.

"Now tell me, what are you trying to hide from me, your feminine details, or the beatings you've suffered?"

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra tried to look away from her master, but the Sith was to strong. "Yes, sir."

She didn't try to look away this time, or try to take back the tattered rags, but instead answered the question with a little more strength, "Both, master. I do not think that some of my scars should be shown to those higher then myself," She dropped her eyes from his gaze, "Unless I am wrong in my thinking."

"And what of it," Xander said as he pulled the shirt, the remains article of clothing keeping him covered, over his head and discarding it to the floor as though it were a rag. "I have my own scars which I hide from most. My left shoulder, you can touch it, though I am sure you already know it's real. It was a lesson I learned from a huntress who was rather proficient with knives. This scar here on my right forearm is an acid burn from when a Sith 'claimed' me as one of her pupils. You can see each scar tells a story that shapes who I am. Yours do the same for you."

Xander stepped closer to the slave girl. A smirk on his face.

"Ironic we find ourselves standing in front of each other all in the buff before we have shared our names. Mark this as your first lesson. You will learn to control every situation in which I place you in. If you are not comfortable now, you must meant to become so."

The monarch traced a scar he found on the girl from its beginning to its ending point waiting for an answer to a question he had not asked, but implied. To be fair, he decided to voice the question.

"What are you going to do to make yourself comfortable in this situation."

[member="Kyra Tendal"]

D
Kyra, seeing the scar, gently touched it when he gave her permission, then brought her hand back to push aside a long lock of hair away from her face as she listened to him tell about his other scar and wondered if what he was saying about her scars were true.

Kyra knew that resistance would probably mean pain, so she let her master trace the scar on her side, and pondered an answer for his question.

Finally coming up one, Kyra replied, not with words, but with actions. She stepped back and sat down,drawing her knees up so that she could rest her chin on them and wrap her thin arms around her legs, using her feet to rock slightly back and forth. She looked up at her master to see if he approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom