Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Desperate Hustle

Aeron Iodine

A
Planet: Nal Hutta
Time Of Day: Night

Aeron sat patiently at the dealing table the strange assortment of thugs and other unsightly creatures intent on winning and walking away with Aerons credits...Credits he didn't have. It had been a rough few months with the constant fighting and wars, not to mention that every 2-bit manic thinks their the next emperor of the galaxy or whatever.

Bull. Crap. On. A. Stick.

Recent events between the coalition and the Sith has made life harder for the smuggler, the worst part was he wasn't even part of the coalition to be honest they probably hated his guts most people do. 3 cards slammed hard on the table the dealer some big orange things, mean looking too he could probably bite Aeron's head off if he really wanted to. He said some insult in a foreign language but all Aeron needed to hear was "Sabacc!"

The bar lit up with excitement people cheering and drinking. All the same he lost the game and had to pay up, maybe this wasn't as good of a idea as he had thought. The orange alien rose from his seat and took an offensive stance against Aeron. "Pay up Iodine!"

Aeron brushed back his spiky brown hair and shot an awkward smile at the man. "Uh yeah I would give you the money that I TOTALLY have but there is one tiny itsy bitsy consequential thing. I may or may not have the money ON me but if you'll jus-"

Before he could get his thought out the creature grabbed him by the jacket and lifted him of the ground his eyes red and his mouth foaming. "MODRAR DEMANDS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!" He wasn't playing around either Modrar had a reputation for cracking skulls and snapping necks and Aeron wasn't very fond of you know DYING so he had to come up with a genus escape plan. "Listen Modrar you can break my neck or snap my skull or whatever it is you uncivilized people do."

His comments were making the creature madder by the second his expression contorting with obscene intensity. "BUUUUUT! If you let me get the credits out of my totally rich account I can pay you back by say tomorrow?" The creature set Aeron down but not before jamming his monumental fingers in his face "12 hours if you no pay up my fist goes through you chest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom