Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
9m0ZKh6.png
The Resistance...Isn't much. I'll be honest. We're low on ships, fuel, food, people...Leaders. I think I may have just the ticket for at least two of those problems though, but I know a lot of you won't like it.

Its a risky plan and the place has a lot of baggage for our bucket heads...I myself only wanted to come back here if it meant freeing my people, but we just aren't ready for that kind of assault yet. For now we'll just take what resources we can get. Right now that means ships and places to hide and ways to move quietly. To that end...Let me introduce you to Zeke Farthen. He's the CEO of MandalMotors Engineering. Once a titan of Mandalorian industry, most of their shipyards in the Mandalore Sector have been taken and re-purposed by the Sith Empire.

Zeke has access to all of MandalMotors' old shipping lanes, some of which even the Sith don't know about. But he's under heavy guard and suspicion so they have him locked up in MandalMotors Tower in Keldabe. We need a team to move in and extract him. Don't worry about a vehichle, Zeke's personal stealth ship is also docked at the tower. You can use that to escape as that is where the duplicate records are stored.

The second mission will be procuring fuel while also causing trouble elsewhere in the system to try and pull heat off of Mandalore itself. We need a team to head to Ayrie, one of the gas mining platforms on Shukut. They're having an annual race that day so there will be plenty of freighter traffic in and out to get your ships in. Once there we need you to raise some hell. Sabotage the races, blow a Sith garrison, or even better, get your hands on some of that fuel and haul your shebs out. We need fast ships and rough crews to handle these jobs...Limited support from the fleet though. We can't risk losing anyone or exposing ourselves to the enemy this early.

Good luck to you.

May the Force be with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom