Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Dance with Dragons

Chroma Zed

In her time as Viceroy Sophia had appointed advisors for each planet whom would come to her with things that needed her attention. As much as Sophia wished she could deal with every little thing that went on personally she knew that was impossibly. She couldn't be everywhere at once but that was alright so had surrounded herself with people she trusted. They had been a big part of helping her get elected and not only that each knew their specific planet. Each day she had a brief update of the on goings of the planet. In the beginning when everything was just starting to take shape Sophia felt it was best too keep on top of it all. There were more positions to think of but for the time being Sophia was content with the three people she had. Once the waters calmed a bit she could step back and work more on the government aspect.

Currently Sophia was touring the different planets in District 2 and see how things were progressing. She had ideas for each of the planets which had been laid out with the help of engineers, planners, architects and designers. These blue prints had eventually been approved by Sophia once they were to her liking so there was much scratching it all and starting over again. Everything still wasn't completely laid out in some cases but they were getting there. It was very cool seeing all of her ideas actually being put into action. She couldn't wait to see what progress had been made as thus far.

The first stop was Chroma Zed as it had been through a traumatic time as of late. It was in need of the most loving care. The citizens were doing a good job of picking up the pieces and moving forward. The city was on its way to being rebuilt to its former glory. The natural beauty of the planet spoke for itself and with a few minor improvements tourists would flock back to it. She could get the economy to begin booming again in no time. This Sophia was absolutely certain of. She had only been here a few weeks and already she loved it. Chroma Zed was becoming like a second home for her.

The physical scars and wreckage of the planet was nothing compared to the emotional damage it left on the citizens. She knew that first hand through her own traumatic time. There were many a times she had just balled up in the corner and cried which hadn't solved anything. It only made her feel worse. Rebuilding and talking about it would hopefully help. She was a busy young woman but she would always pause for a moment to listen to someone's story and share her own. She felt it was very important to connect with the citizens. She knew she was going above and beyond but she thought it was important.

Sophia poured her heart and soul into her work as there was nothing else. It helped keep her mind off the loneliness of not having her family there anymore. They had been there but than just like that they left again right after she became Viceroy. She was lucky that the confederacy wasn't gunning for the Pyre at the moment but that could change. If it did, she would protect her people here no questions asked. It just hurt to be rejected again. She had wanted her baby sister Zoey to grow up knowing her in person not just seeing her on the news. Sophia couldn't beg her parents anymore than she already had to stay so at least she had this knowledge.

It was rather early in the morning but Sophia was in her office already preparing herself for what lay in wait for the day ahead. She was currently preparing herself for the first of many meetings for the day by pouring over the remaining comments, questions and ideas left by citizens. She could have left such work for an assistant but that wasn't like her besides some of these were really good and could be tweaked a little and utilized. She would bring them to the meeting in a few hours. She liked getting others involved and hearing their opinions and as such she had an open door policy. Later she would take a look at and perhaps revise once again that government structure she had been working on. The sooner she got down how to structure everything the better off she would be.

As a Master of the Confederacy, I was obligated to help all others in any way that I could. Many were simple missions of taking down a Mob boss, rescuing a princess so there wouldn't be any sparks for a civil war, or training new Templars. Since I have not really worked all that much in District 2, I decided to transfer there. I would be meeting with Sophia Walsh, the Viceroy of district 2. Dressed in simple black and white Jedi robes, I had only my lightsaber with me, As a sign of my Mastery and stance in the Templar Order.

Walking down the hall to her Office there were guards stationed outside ready for just about anything. yet as they stood there in their uniforms, their faces were blank and emotionless. As I walked towards her door, the man stationed there, spoke. "Excuse me sir, you ar-" I had interrupted him mid-sentence with my own voice. "Darren Shaw, meeting with Viceroy Walsh over Sector 2." He looked at me for a moment, and even when I was a master, his face showed concern for his boss. Moving back out of the way, he allowed me to pass.

With a nod of my head the door opened to reveal the woman sitting at her desk, going over files that were important for her sector under the CIS. After taking a few steps in I waved my hand and the door hissed shut behind me. I walked forward and greeted her with a handshake, "Darren Shaw, You wanted me to join you in your work over the Sector?" I left it as a question, seeing as things can change. I could have been called just as a body guard, or to stand by her as a representative of the Templars. Any would have been fine with me. This was her show, and I just happened to be an act in the play she had in mind.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom