Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ziost
0d43GYq.png
~
Anna'Leia Jones was on her way to another dance competition on Ziost. Anna didn't mind dancing. It was just the way she had to do it. Either way, she disliked it and she wished she could dance in different ways. At the moment, she was getting ready for her performance. She was forced to chose from three different outfits, one with less covering and more hideous than the other. She couldn't complain though. She hadn't really been given much of a choice last time. Even though she was an entertainment slave, she still had class. Picking up the prettier of the three outfits, she went into the dressing room and changed into it and then proceeded to put her hair up. She then pulled out a favorite outfit from her duffle and kept it on hand for her partner dance.

After she was finished getting dressed, she pulled on a pair of comfortable dance shoes and then she started warming up. Of course, 10 minutes into her warm up, they were already arriving on Zeltros and as the landing cycle began, she lost her balance and fell. Luckily her outfit and hair was fine. There was a small cut on her forehead, but it could be easily fixed. Taking a cloth and some hydrogen peroxide, she cleaned he small cut and stopped the bleeding.

It wasn't too long afterwards that the ship stopped rumbling, signalling that they had landed. Her master then came back and looked at her with the same cold stare he gave everytime he looked at her. She didn't understand what he had against her. Instead of giving it back his time, Anna looked him right in the eyes, causing him to look away from her. Anna already knew he was a coward.

"Alright. It's time for you to get out on that stage. Don't screw up this time Jones. I don't need to save your arse again."

he told her in a similarly cold tone. Rolling her eyes, Anna responded.

"Yes Sir.. believe me.. I could live on my own and live better than I am now.."

she responded with the same tone given to her. Anna was sick of being bossed around and she was going to get out of this somehow. She just needed someone to finalize her plan.

~ [member="Anya Loma"] ; [member="Dax Fyre"] ~

A dance competition, she didn't understand them at all, then again many things she didn't understand at all, however she knew she had grown bored...ever since her master left all she had been doing is hiding away and raising her child

But she needed entertainment, so this dance competition would be the perfect way to get her entertainment...as well as maybe scout out some.. private entertainment...

She got dressed in her best outfit for public, she did her her and makeup as she started in to the town, she hummed gentky as she paid to get in, she entered and was where the other guest were...she pulled her force signature in as she then became nothing if even barely detectable

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dances....geez that took Dax back. When he was just a kid...well he supposed some would still call him a kid...a few of his friends had been dancers. They'd always begged him to come and watch them compete or perform. At first he'd always refused, but the one time he'd relented, he'd found he actually enjoyed them. Here on Ziost, he'd only been searching for some off time. Even he enjoyed not being shot at every once in a while. When Dax had heard of the competition, he thought he may as well go, for old time's sake.

Now he stepped off the Revenant Dawn in a grey collared shirt and black jeans and walked out of the space port. When was the last time he'd just taken time to himself? Far too long he thought.

[member="Anya Loma"], [member="Anna'Leia Jones"]

After getting off of the ship and into the back door that lead to the dressing room, there was a little warm up area. After seeing it, Anna went over and stretched out before she practiced a few basic moves for her performance. She practiced and practiced until the manager came back and told her it was time for her to go on.

Walking onto the stage, the music started and she began to dance. Anna took it upon herself to choose the songs and it clearly was to put her master down, but he was too stupid to even notice her antics. She danced thoroughly with a strong posture and quick movements. While she danced, she could feel somehow that there were people around and looking out into the crowd, she was able to spot a woman and a man.. why she was drawn to these two and so quickly, was unexplained, but either way she continued.

As her dance went on, she kept watching these two.. she didn't recognize them and she surely didn't know them. When her dance came to a close, she gave a bow and then walked off stage to change into her next outfit for the next performance.

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

She had found a nice seat where she got a oh so perfect view of the stage, she greeted a few people to seem sociable and polite as she heard the music start and looked up to the stage, she crossed her legs and watched, she was enthralled and amazed truly by the dancer, she smiled as she had chosen already no other dancer would do, and she knew exactly how to lure her in

As the performance ended, she stood and walked about as the others did, she moved slowly to the back, once she got to the guard she simply weaved the force to her words, such light minded people so easy to manipulate

She cane to the door and knocked and spoke in a sweet voice

hello? Might I speak with you?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Taking his seat in the the theater, Dax was surprised to find another, not nearly as amicable Force presence nearby. Likely watching the show as well...Dax looked around a little, attempting to pin point the person from which the sensation emenated. Before he could do so, the show started. Giving up the search, the man leaned back into his seat, still on guard,but eyes on the stage.

Dax's focus fell on a brunette girl.. Quite beautiful if he dared to say it. He watched as she moved across the stage in fluid motions. Grace personified. And then the curtain fell once more, thunderous applause filling the room.

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"], [member="Anya Loma"]

During her performance, Anna had quite the crowd as it was almost a full house. As she went backstage and to her dressing room, she had people congratulating her on her performance and telling her how great she was. Once she finally got into her dressing room, she plopped down in a chair and relaxed for a second, before getting up to change.

She was going to wear the outfit she had set out before she went on stage, but a glimpse of black and glitter caught her eye. Going over to where she saw it, she pulled out a two piece outfit with arm bands. Giving a quick smile to it, she immediately changed from one outfit to the next. This one fit her perfectly and it felt much nicer than the one she was going to wear. Then being a pro at putting her hair up quickly, she took down the previous style and completely pulled her hair up.

After she was done with her hair, she slipped her shoes back on as she then heard a knock on the door.

"Yes of course, just a second."

Then getting up, she put on her armbands and answered the door to see a rather pretty young woman with hair that resembled fire. Giving a small smile, she stepped out of the way so the woman could come in. Once she did, Anna would close the door just to make sure that any tourists wouldn't find their way in without permission.

"I hope you enjoyed my performance. I've been working on it for a while."

she said. Just then her master came in and gave Anna his usual stare before looking over to the newcomer and giving a much softer look in comparison.

She gave a polite smile one that shined like fire with its warmth and heat, she bowed her head to her

enjoy? Darlimg that was the best Dance I have seen in awhile, and I've not seen many at all parenthood is..ohhh you'll learn in the future

She said in a cheerful tone as she looked to the man who just entered, she noted his look to [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] then to herself as she gave a smile

I'm assuming your her manager wonderful I have a few questions for you one that.....could end up perfect in your favor

She said with a grin

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Anna gave a small smile back as she heard the woman's compliment and saw a smile on her face as well.

"Well thank you! You are very pretty.. I take it your children take after you?"

she asked. She was definitely a pretty lady and she could only imagine how beautiful her children were. Pausing for a second, she then decided it'd be best to introduce herself.

"My name is Anna'Leia Jones.. it's a pleasure to meet you."

After her master came in, she didn't take her eyes off of him except for when the other woman spoke up. Anna had been planning to kill that man that stood almost right in front of her. Ever since he captured her, she had given him a death wish and she had been planning the most perfect murder for him. Hearing the woman as she spoke up again, Anna gave a slight smirk. If only she knew..

"Yes, I am. Dealt with Jones for quite a while. What questions do you have?"

he asked. Even though he took her how many years back, when he found out how much of a sneaky person she was, he'd been trying to get her off of his hands into firmer ones. This woman could definitely prove to be a great person to hand this girl off to.

She turned back to [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] and gave a wonderful smile at hearing her name and bowed respectfully

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"] oh that name just goes alongside your natural beauty now then give me a few to talk and we will talk again

She felt the girls malice to the man before her, ohh many ways to break a seal and move on in the game of life...she just had to wait and see how it all went down

first off your care of her seems to have been wonderful, second is that she will no longer be under your care

She said as she crossed her arms and smiled, she produced a hand full of credits and grinned

200,000 thousand right here right now and I'll have her under a good arm

She gave a kind smile to anna, as if saying I understand the pain, but also her look would...put a few ideas in...push the ideas of murder...Anya wasn't about to hand over 200,000 at all...and wanted this to go down...in a interesting way

​If Anna couldn't have gotten anymore ignorant.. looking away briefly from her master as the woman spoke, she smiled hearing her compliment. When Anna and her master made eye contact once more, she gave him an evil glare and without really knowing it, her eyes glowed an ice blue for a second. His eyes widening for a second, he looked at her, gaining fear in his eyes for a second, he straightened up and changed his look before he turned back to the lady and walked with her to answer her questions.

The man walked until he knew he was out of Anna's earshot. She was good at eavesdropping, but this time, he hoped she wouldn't hear anything. He was wrong though, she was right outside the door listening to everything. When Anna and the man both heard what the woman was saying, they both gasped. Fearing she gasped too loudly though, Anna's quiet feet ran across the floor, back to where she previously was before everyone went to go talking. She decided to mess with her makeup a little bit. She would have some fun while they talked.

Hearing the woman's deal, his jaw dropped. 200,000 for that kid?? Definitely!! Without hesitation, he spoke up.

"200,000? You got a deal!! That's the best offer I've heard for that kid in a long time."

he responded. It was truly the best offer he had gotten for her.

perfect perfect let us go in there and tell her the news, I don't hand my credits over with the one I'm buying not knowing she needs to get ready right?

Shd said as she turned entering the room again with a snile on her face, she looked towards [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] and gently put more of that idea in...go on...raise a hand to him...end the man who caused suffering and distraught...

She would turn around waiting for the man to come on in

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

He responded. With a sly grin, he followed her out of the room. He was finally getting this trouble maker out of his hands and out of his life. Meanwhile, Anna had still been sitting at the makeup desk until she saw the reflection of the woman behind her. Spinning around with her makeup freshly done, she gave a small smile back and then turned to see that smug grin on his face. Her face dropped as she saw him. Seeing the look he was giving, she knew he must have done something stupid..

'What did this idiot do now??'

she asked herself in her head. Crossing her arms, she watched as he came across the room. Soon, he just stood before her staring at her weirdly. The way he was looking at her felt awkward and not really knowing it, since she still had no idea that she had the force, she looked over to the woman and at the same time, they would both hear her voice in their heads.

'I want to kill this bantha pile..'

She gave a smile as she turned towards the man with that same sweet innocent smile, her hands went begin her back and produced a dagger, the handle was pointed to [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] as she looked back and smiled before looking forward again

"do it then, take that blade, and his life right in this room, then we shall away...away! From this place to your new life....one that'll be easier...and more....lavish...."

By now the man had to start getting suspicious about her...she knew Anna was about to attack and would move to the side to let her do so

Anna stood up and stood next, but almost in between her master and the woman. Breaking the awkward and rather creepy stare between her and her master, she decided to look over to Anya and they both shared a small smile. Internally startled, she heard a response in her head from someone.. Was that the devil in her mind? No.. it wasn't. It was familiar and she knew that voice to be of the woman standing beside her. Seeing her hands slowly shifting, Anna saw the hilt of a dagger and a slight smirk went across her lips.

"Jones. We got something to tell you."

he said, slightly startling Anna, but also finally breaking the long awkward silence between them all. Now was her chance. Anna looked to him and smirked. This wasn't her original plan, but it worked perfectly in her favor.. as far as she knew..

"So do I.."

Quickly, she grabbed the dagger from Anya, careful enough not to cut her as she grabbed it but then quickly plunged it into his heart. The look on his face was one she had been waiting to see. It was pure confusion as she went to grab the dagger, then he showed a look of betrayal. Anna didn't care though. She' already had enough of him.

"You will live no longer to torture me or others. You took me from my family and turned me into something for your enjoyment. I've dealt with your kriff for too long and now I am freeing myself of you. Have a good rest of your life in the underworld."

she said. Without thinking too much about it, her eyes started glowing the ice blue they had earlier and the dagger had a layer of frost that grew across it quickly. It flowed down the end of the dagger and into his wound. Still unaware of the magic, she pulled the dagger out of him and then kicked him down. She wiped off the dagger with a nearby cloth and as she did so, she saw the frost. Looking over a herself in the mirror, she saw her eyes glowing. The fear grew in an instant and putting the hilt towards Anya, she handed the dagger back.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
When one learned how to devour the life energies of other beings, they also tended to learn to sense the life energies of other beings. And in this moment, Dax could feel someone nearby dying. A quick flaring up of the Force near the dying being. Backstage...the Master shot up from his seat, startling those around him as he rushed down the emptying aisles, pushing past the folk trying to exist, fighting against the flowing river of bodies. Whatever just happened couldn't possibly have been good...

[member="Anya Loma"], [member="Anna'Leia Jones"]

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"]

She watched as She smiled, she moved back as she watched the man get stabbed right in the heart, she looked as she inhaled a breath, once the deed was done she placed a hand in her shoulder taking the blade and putting it back, she could sense the fear in her and pushed a calm feeling over her as she spoke

and so your life here ends, the past is now past and you must look to the future....you have a special gift I can see...one opposite of mine, but don't worry we shall harness that power

She started guiding her out of the room, she turned and through fire into the room and made it spread quickly around, she changed her look

quickly now act as if your afraid we must leave

She left guiding her quickly

FIRE! FIRE IN THE BACK STAGE!

She said as people started trying to get out of the place now, the fire quickly growing as dancers ran put, there was chaos all around now

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The two women, the dancer and the fire-haired one, burst out of the back room, flames chasing them. Well...that answered the 'how bad is this?' question. Taming this blaze was something still far outside the man's abilities. 'Civvies first...' The Rogue began to usher the audience out, doing his best to disperse some form of calming Force presence over them, another thing the man was not particularly gifted at...the screaming crowd was perfect cover...

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"], [member="Anya Loma"]

As Anya placed a hand on her shoulder, Anna could feel calming waves of energy coming from her. Anna feared what she had just done even though it also took some weight off of her shoulders. She feared so much as if she could cry, but she had trained herself to hold it back. Listening to Anya, she nodded hearing about her powers. So if she got this right, Anna had the force?? Or was it just ice magic? Either way, she had mixed feelings about it. They were fire and ice.. literally.

"So.. do I just have ice magic.. or is it connected to the force?? I've heard so much about it.."

she responded. Then they started walking out of the room together, but all of a sudden, she was told to act afraid.. that was a no brainer. She already was afraid. But when she threw fire into the room, it spread rather quickly and Anna jumped before running along with the woman. Listening to Anya and then continuing running, she watched as people ran as the fire grew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom